Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really would like to see that video with her recommendations to what type of woman suits better a x type of man (and used a Kardashian style as an example to the Rapper type) again, but she keeps on deleting her videos...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do you mean this one?
Thank you! :LOL: (You can see how determined I was on finding it...)

"I've been to Hong Kong..."

The finance guy... Wonder about whom she was talking about, if the Brazilian guy or Hallit. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just started watching the tv serie The Undoing (HBO GO) and the begining looks pretty much like the real high society life - or it does not? What do you think?

Reactions: 5
The finance guy... Wonder about whom she was talking about, if the Brazilian guy or Hallit. :LOL:
So I watched the video. When she talks about the finance guy she sounds like she knows what she’s talking about! All other typs she discribes was more like how she images them to be.

In the video she said finance guys do drugs (implying average JOEseph is into drugs?!)!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
But has she really upgraded her course material this time? Promised it to be different than in summer? Because I understand it's the same content as last time. Is it taking place currently?

Reactions: 5
BTF posts pictures of his best friend's wife but not his "best friend" !!!

Come on BTF & Lina what's the deal???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But has she really upgraded her course material this time? Promised it to be different than in summer? Because I understand it's the same content as last time. Is it taking place currently?
We have no SOTEW spy connection right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In the video she said finance guys do drugs (implying average JOEseph is into drugs?!)!!!
That could explain (one of the reasons) why she looks like she’s aged so much since moving to Geneva. I wouldn’t put it past her to “try a few things” here & there.

Even though she wants to be perceived as an “elegant” lady, when you peel back the facade it’s pretty obvious that she’s an escapist and likes to party/ dance on tables / obviously flirt with other men/ sing into the camera while she’s taking a selfie../ get attention by whatever means necessary, etc.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was using “alternative sources” to escape her reality.

Reactions: 12

Glad you took a screen shot! Pretty sure she’ll probably delete this one now, lol.

Isn’t it amazing that she can’t follow her own advice to save her life?! She says “elegant ladies” should be discreet, but here she is blurting out information that should be kept to yourself .. especially since everyone knows she’s partnered with a Banker. What a dummy.

Anything for clicks, even if it means adding a little blemish to your partner’s reputation.

Reactions: 7
Is it possible to travel out of Switzerland now, or do you have to quarantine when you get back?

Reactions: 3
Hi ladies,

Thank you for exposing Anna Bey. I had no idea and thought she was being truthful . I used to be a follower of hers. my friends did mention that she has the hooker look , which I do not really understand. I have no idea how a hooker look or ever been in a presence of one. I feel stupid for not catching her lies, but I am quite gullible since I was extremely sheltered and too loved by my family and I tend to surround myself by the same kind of people.
So funny you say this, I brought up this forum to my mother, and she said, "oh, the failed Russian hooker?" :LOL: The woman is so quick notice bull only from watching single Youtube video I sent her months ago!

Hi ladies, I've been following this chat for quite a while now, and I'm so excited to finally participate! I had watched Anna's videos for months for some distraction during a break up, and her content entertained me quite and bit and I would be lying if I said her videos didn't inspire me. I never considered buying her programs, thank the Lord! After some searching to look up her background, I of course ended up here. I enjoyed the digging and then felt grateful for you ladies unveiling her scam. Cheers!

Reactions: 13
So funny you say this, I brought up this forum to my mother, and she said, "oh, the failed Russian hooker?" :LOL: The woman is so quick notice bull only from watching single Youtube video I sent her months ago!

Hi ladies, I've been following this chat for quite a while now, and I'm so excited to finally participate! I had watched Anna's videos for months for some distraction during a break up, and her content entertained me quite and bit and I would be lying if I said her videos didn't inspire me. I never considered buying her programs, thank the Lord! After some searching to look up her background, I of course ended up here. I enjoyed the digging and then felt grateful for you ladies unveiling her scam. Cheers!

Welcome! 🙋‍♀️ When you found this thread and started reading about her, were you shocked/ surprised? Or did it confirm any red flags/ stuff you were already suspicious about??

Also, you said your mom described Anna as, “Oh, the failed Russian hooker”. I’m curious what your mom picked up on that had her conclude this.

To me, it’s interesting that some people are able to see right through her BS, while others fall into her trap and come around a little later.

Reactions: 11
To me, it’s interesting that some people are able to see right through her BS, while others fall into her trap and come around a little later.
I think it's called emotional intelligence. It's true that some people simply lack it. It doesn't make them stupid though... before anyone gets offended. I can read people very well and I immediately knew something was off, I am new on this forum but I used to be on guru gossip from the get go because I knew I couln't be the only one who found her sketchy lol

Just showed it my husband who is in finance and he said "her face is messed up" hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome! 🙋‍♀️ When you found this thread and started reading about her, were you shocked/ surprised? Or did it confirm any red flags/ stuff you were already suspicious about??

Also, you said your mom described Anna as, “Oh, the failed Russian hooker”. I’m curious what your mom picked up on that had her conclude this.

Thanks for the welcome! Her first tip was the accent, of course, as she grew up with her EE grandmother and other immigrants in her life. As for hooker (which is vulgar word from her mouth), she can usually read women quite well! Her life has been primarily around women and you just grow a sense after a while I think. Someone replied to your comment referencing emotional intelligence, I believe that must play a part.

I wasn't quite surprised, as I know that many "influencers" can create a facade of whatever life they chose, but I WAS shocked about all of her lying and cover-ups. It was disappointing that she is selling a "glow up" program, using herself as the primary example, while leaving so much of her story hidden and then shaming women who were clearly in the same place as her. Does that make sense?

All in all, I'm so glad to have found this group and can't wait to see where this leads!!

• Heart
Thanks for the welcome! Her first tip was the accent, of course, as she grew up with her EE grandmother and other immigrants in her life. As for hooker (which is vulgar word from her mouth), she can usually read women quite well! Her life has been primarily around women and you just grow a sense after a while I think. Someone replied to your comment referencing emotional intelligence, I believe that must play a part.

I wasn't quite surprised, as I know that many "influencers" can create a facade of whatever life they chose, but I WAS shocked about all of her lying and cover-ups. It was disappointing that she is selling a "glow up" program, using herself as the primary example, while leaving so much of her story hidden and then shaming women who were clearly in the same place as her. Does that make sense?

All in all, I'm so glad to have found this group and can't wait to see where this leads!!

Thank you for sharing. Very well said.

I think the part where you said that she sells aglow up”program using herself as the primary example, while leaving so much of her story hidden” ... is exactly what irks A LOT of people the most because it’s so obvious that she can’t back-up the lifestyle she claims to have... yet she continues to PUT ON AN ACT and hide behind her charade.

So much stuff just doesn’t add up and it seems like every month she becomes even more and more secretive/ manipulative/ condescending/ angry/ detached/ disconnected from her supposed “Mission”... she literally can’t even fake it anymore... which actually gives us all a good laugh! But it’s, still sad that many women idolize her and in a lot of ways are being very mislead.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.