Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has no problem showing BTF public displays of affection (such as: using the word “handsome” to describe him, rubbing herself up next to him, leaning into him while taking pics, openly recognizing him, thanking him, being coquettish, etc.).

BUT YET, when it comes to “her husband”, she can’t even come up with ONE nice thing to say about him on Valentine’s Day??? Literally nothing.

If he did supposedly get her the roses she showed in her stories today, isn’t it bad manners/ poor taste to not even THANK HIM!?? Yes, it’s incredibly RUDE.

Is she so jealous of her followers potential success that she has to purposely behave in a way that’s going to CONFUSE YOU & jeopardize your loving relationship?? Please, do not emulate her behavior. She is a bad example of how to treat your spouse especially if you’re trying to get/keep a provider man.

Do the opposite of what she does. Be grateful/ happy if your man get’s you a gift. Thank him and make him feel good. Do not flirt with other men IN PUBLIC if you’re engaged/ married. Don’t be rude and insecure like her.

It’s just so telling that she has no problem being so affectionate towards BTF, but not even a shred of love, gratitude, thanks, attention to her own husband. And NO. A public THANK YOU has nothing to do with “privacy”.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The roses story was super close shot, I wonder if they were hers or even in her home. Cause like you said it's rude not even thank your husband for them.

I thought she might have taken the video before at someone else's house for below reasons:

1- usually valentine's roses are red
2- she added filter to make them look fresh
3- the video shot was too close like she's hiding something
4- she didn't thank her "husband"
5- after showing the roses she took a lonely walk in the woods on valentine's day!

The roses story was super close shot, I wonder if they were hers or even in her home. Cause like you said it's rude not even thank your husband for them.

I thought she might have taken the video before at someone else's house for below reasons:

5- after showing the roses she took a lonely walk in the woods on valentine's day

5- after showing the roses she took a lonely walk in the woods on valentine's day

Screenshot_20210215-020837_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210215-020939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210215-021503_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

5- after showing the roses she took a lonely walk in the woods on valentine's day!

View attachment 437284

View attachment 437286View attachment 437287

Good observations. Yeah, why is she so secretive to the point where she hides any info regarding some stupid roses!??? Makes no sense and this is not normal behavior.

And yes, super strange that she goes for a lonely walk in the COLD freezing weather that she hates on Valentines Day.. instead of staying warm, cozy, comfortable with her supposed husband. Is she that obsessed with her weight that she has to FORCE herself to walk in the freezing cold all alone just to try and lose some calories??

(Oh and re: the Amazon book from your previous post, I’m actually not sure if it’s the same as that lady’s course).

Reactions: 12
Good observations. Yeah, why is she so secretive to the point where she hides any info regarding some stupid roses!??? Makes no sense and this is not normal behavior.

And yes, super strange that she goes for a lonely walk in the COLD freezing weather that she hates on Valentines Day.. instead of staying warm, cozy, comfortable with her supposed husband. Is she that obsessed with her weight that she has to FORCE herself to walk in the freezing cold all alone just to try and lose some calories??

(Oh and re: the Amazon book from your previous post, I’m actually not sure if it’s the same as that lady’s course).
I don't know if it's burning calories or her loneliness on Valentine's day.
Regarding the book , thank you I just searched her name and that's what Google suggested

Off topic, I'm new here but I remember I could edit my posts, but no longer can see edit/delete option, any chance you know what could it be?

Reactions: 4
Regarding the book , thank you I just searched her name and that's what Google suggested

Off topic, I'm new here but I remember I could edit my posts, but no longer can see edit/delete option, any chance you know what could it be?
I think the option of editing your posts is only available for a short amount of time now, immediately after you have posted. A minute or so

Reactions: 4

I think it’s 30 minutes from posting.

Good observation!

She didn’t mention or thank her husband. The colour of the roses is wrong. No further photo of her with the roses or the roses in their apartment.

She wanted us to think that the roses are for her Valentine’s Day but they are not. To be fair to her, she didn’t confirm nor deny that.

Anna has no problem showing BTF public displays of affection (such as: using the word “handsome” to describe him, rubbing herself up next to him, leaning into him while taking pics, openly recognizing him, thanking him, being coquettish, etc.).

BUT YET, when it comes to “her husband”, she can’t even come up with ONE nice thing to say about him on Valentine’s Day??? Literally nothing.

If he did supposedly get her the roses she showed in her stories today, isn’t it bad manners/ poor taste to not even THANK HIM!?? Yes, it’s incredibly RUDE.

Is she so jealous of her followers potential success that she has to purposely behave in a way that’s going to CONFUSE YOU & jeopardize your loving relationship?? Please, do not emulate her behavior. She is a bad example of how to treat your spouse especially if you’re trying to get/keep a provider man.

Do the opposite of what she does. Be grateful/ happy if your man get’s you a gift. Thank him and make him feel good. Do not flirt with other men IN PUBLIC if you’re engaged/ married. Don’t be rude and insecure like her.

It’s just so telling that she has no problem being so affectionate towards BTF, but not even a shred of love, gratitude, thanks, attention to her own husband. And NO. A public THANK YOU has nothing to do with “privacy”.
Totally agree. She doesn’t seem to respect and value her husband. Showing public affection to other men also seems like an attempt to get the husband’s attention or make him jealous. She clearly still enjoys affection from other men to elevate her self-esteem. The balance in the marriage (if there’s one) is off. Maybe they are in an open marriage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel horrible for women in bad situations being led on by her but every time I wanna recommend someone I fear she’ll just copy them and benefit.

I think it’s 30 minutes from posting.

Good observation!

She didn’t mention or thank her husband. The colour of the roses is wrong. No further photo of her with the roses or the roses in their apartment.

She wanted us to think that the roses are for her Valentine’s Day but they are not. To be fair to her, she didn’t confirm nor deny that.

Totally agree. She doesn’t seem to respect and value her husband. Showing public affection to other men also seems like an attempt to get the husband’s attention or make him jealous. She clearly still enjoys affection from other men to elevate her self-esteem. The balance in the marriage (if there’s one) is off. Maybe they are in an open marriage?
Also she may have found her own color palette (poorly) and applies it to everyone regardless of their skin tone or undertone yet acts like it’s universal. Soft summer is not elegant to people it doesn’t work for. She is hurting people who seek guidance. It’s disgusting for someone that takes on a mentorship role.

She still had a bit of a soul back then that's the difference lmao Now she doesn't have any and exchanged it for IG likes 😂
Nothing like empowerment by dependency!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also she may have found her own color palette (poorly) and applies it to everyone regardless of their skin tone or undertone yet acts like it’s universal. Soft summer is not elegant to people it doesn’t work for. She is hurting people who seek guidance. It’s disgusting for someone that takes on a mentorship role.
I don't even like to think about it but If I had ever followed her fashion advices, it would have been like going from Zoë Kravitz's style to Freddy My Love's style. A real nightmare! No, thanks.

EDIT: No offense. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't even like to think about it but If I had ever followed her fashion advices, it would have been like going from Zoë Kravitz's style to Freddy My Love's style. A real nightmare! No, thanks.

EDIT: No offense. ;)
Freddy at least looks feminine though on the verge of looking like a grown woman dressed as a schoolgirl . Like Anna she also gained weight but tries to dress like a size 8 model.

There you go Anna, we've recommended you someone else to copy. Say thank you now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Freddy at least looks feminine though on the verge of looking like a grown woman dressed as a schoolgirl . Like Anna she also gained weight but tries to dress like a size 8 model.

There you go Anna, we've recommended you someone else to copy. Say thank you now!
Yes to everything (and it's funny to watch)!
Too girly for my taste. ;)
Small nudge to that dirty tactic Anna Vague sells that a woman must look like a woman, especially in order to attract men. Ends up in a boring style.

Reactions: 3
The thing with Olesya’s website is, it says “not secure”.. which is a red flag for me in terms of sharing any personal credit card info. It would be best to find someone who’s already purchased it.. but that might be like finding a needle in a haystack. 🤷‍♀️

Does anyone know if there’s a thread on Tattle that talks about these types of topics... similar to some of the FB groups but more casual/ anonymous?

View attachment 437082

View attachment 437083
This might be a bit of a reach but if it's not secure and sketchy for a credit card, would it be worth it to use crypto to buy it? Assuming she accepts crypto in the first place

Reactions: 7
Yes to everything (and it's funny to watch)!
Too girly for my taste. ;)
Small nudge to that dirty tactic Anna Vague sells that a woman must look like a woman, especially in order to attract men. Ends up in a boring style.
Freddy also has a man (doormat really) who is like her puppy dog and follows her around and takes her pics. Hmm. Anna's long lost twin!

why didn’t Btf get her some flowers? Just rude. Especially since they’re trying to make it look like they’re lovers or are failing at hiding that they’re lovers...

They both took a chilly Valentine’s Day walk and posted it at the same time. Who even knows anymore in this horrific definitely NOT AFFLUENT situation?
If these two are banging ahem I mean doing the elegant horizontal mambo, then it is even more hilarious than I thought! Maybe Bassam and Average Joseph do "sharing"?

so was the start of her course delayed or did it start as planned last Monday?
I am also curious, but as other people said, she will probably

1. Use the new content creator "job" to write the content last minute

2. Use her fake "illness" as an excuse for any delays

3. (My opinion) since it is a 6 week course and you don't get it all at once, she makes it up at the beginning of the week - using Tattle posts as inspiration for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing like empowerment by dependency!
Exactly her style! True empowerment means enabling a person to grow and improve on their own. Here, Anna Bey has managed to create a series of courses, released like sequels of a movie, where her sheep are encouraged to buy the next course since it has "updated material" And something new, she never taught before.

The followers, in return, are having serious FOMO, thinking they are losing out on something. Yes, you are. Your money. And of course, another brain cell which, considering how you may have a dearth of them already (what with following Aija blindly), is too precious.

Reactions: 10
The followers, in return, are having serious FOMO, thinking they are losing out on something. Yes, you are. Your money. And of course, another brain cell which, considering how you may have a dearth of them already (what with following Aija blindly), is too precious.
Once you go down that rabbit hole of believing her, it just takes time to see through her lies. Let's not forget Aija is purposely seeking out vulnerable women and using tactics specifically for them. (I'm not talking about her minions who've defended her for over a year - not sure, but I'm guessing and hoping those are hard to find. Except for Aija creating fake profiles to do that lmao 🤣)

Exactly her style! True empowerment means enabling a person to grow and improve on their own. Here, Anna Bey has managed to create a series of courses, released like sequels of a movie, where her sheep are encouraged to buy the next course since it has "updated material" And something new, she never taught before.

Hope someone drops screen shots of all these new courses here soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.