Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome you all to another shitshat, chitchat, cheatshit...

gif1.gif

Ahh, you know what I mean...

A kind soul to please post a TLDR.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't believe Anna has the access to buy a Hermès Kelly pochette, I mean as far as I am concerned they are still very exclusive (although easier to get that a Kelly bag ) but to be able to be offered this bag you need to splurge a lot of money on Hermes what I doubt she has done.
So option one → She didn't bough it from Hermes but from a reseller
Option Two → Its a fake
Option three → Its Lina Hadid's bag (most probable option )
View attachment 422918

Also don't you find interesting that Anna always post pictures with Lina but Lina never repost them of post her own pictures ?
I wouldn't be surprised that she is ashamed to hang out with our dear Rati, and just hangs up with her from time to time to make her shut up.

Also drinking while being so sick and exhausted (im assuming it's champagne because its the most ELEGANT drink )

Reactions: 13
A kind soul to please post a TLDR.

Previous TDLR from @Vanilla&cyanide

Anna Bey #11, School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Disclaimer: I'm new on Tattle and that's my first TDLR. Got massively "inspired" by the previous one. Please feel free to add anything I could have missed or to correct if something's wrong.
That said, let's fall again down the rabbit ratY hole 🕳

- Anna Bey, born Aija Raty, previously known as Aija Darling.
- Born in Mother Russia, raised by her single mom in Sweden.
- Former Swedish reality TV participant.
- Former Gogo Dancer* (a trashy one) in Ibiza and Malta with fat DJ boyfriend DJ Mykill.
- Took a marketing course in Sweden, says she has a marketing degree.
- Worked at a Gambling company in Malta
- Lived in London while working on the old JetSetBabe blog. Tried (and failed?) to get into London's "finest" clubs.
- Fakes her engagement and wears an AliExpress ring (ok maybe it's Swarowski).
- Racist messages with her "students"and demeaning terms about Black and Brown women. Probably jealous because #blackdontcrack
- Her mentor seems to be Dan Lok.
- Constant lies about her life and pretends to have a man providing for her. Actually she provides for herself. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but one cannot teach something they never mastered.
- More importantly, her money comes from her lies and scams.
- Charges 1000€ for a "course" made from stolen content (can be found in unexpensive books or even online for free).
- Preys on naïve, poor and sometimes very young girls and women. Teaches prostitution without naming it and without the safety rules.
- Traveled many times in many countries during the pandemic and claims she had COVID so she cannot get it again.
- Does not always bother with wearing a mask. Seems like it's for peasants and not ehleghant enough.
- Gets freebies and hotels in return for social media marketing, but does not state that it is an #ad
- Too much poorly done filler in her face and lips. Bad nose surgery. In spite of being only 34 soon 35, she looks +45 and not in a hot MILF way. Icing on the cake, she preaches "good taste" in plastic surgery and stuff.
- Films in hotels for an affluent backdrop but pretends it's her home by displaying some personnal belongings such as framed pictures of her.
- Probably don't own many authentic designers items. In her videos she says she's a minimalist but actually can't afford them nor has a man who can gift at least one nice bag for Christmas.
- Went to Turkey, the land of counterfeit designer items and then shows off (fake?) Chanel stuff such as WOC and purple flap bag.
- Is no part of any affluent circle, her only affluent friend (or friend at all) seems to be Lina Hadid.
- Says she's living an affluent life but she's barely upper middle class and not even reached to that level with integrity and honesty.
- Comes here to find free inspiration for her Instagram. Stresses out because we are exposing her. WE WILL STOP YOU AJIA.

*not a pole dancer as pole-dancing requires good to excellent fitness, something she never had and will never have.

👇More ressources below 👇

🔗 Blog about the SoA scam 🔗

🔗 Youtube Playlist about SoA Scam 🔗

Insightful videos made by former AB fan and follower @christyyy93 :
🔗 Blocked by SoA 🔗
🔗 Don't get fooled by fake guru 🔗 (in English)
🔗 Same as above but in Czech 🔗

Public Google Drive Folder 🗂

🔗 Google Drive Folder 🔗

Folder 1 - supporting screen shots from various online sources

Images support claims in the timeline.

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com

incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

Folder 3 - Stories of my life

Anna writes about her past on the old jetsetbabe blog.

General time line document.

will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

All previous Anna Bey threads here 👇

🔗 Anna Bey Threads 🔗

From @J.Tarac: Anyone who wishes to compliment, feel free do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For @woow or anyone else, we can't DM on here unless we're well known members, so for general inspiration, I'd look at Aztec Equestrian or Holland Cooper Equestrian on Instagram. Claudia Equitation actually has lots of good style recommendations, although not always as practical as some of the people I know and follow, which is fine as she's much more of a leisure rider whereas for me it's a lifestyle that I choose :)

Reactions: 6
TLDR: On this threads we share insight about "Anna Bey", who runs a scam called "School of Affluence". Spoiler alert: it's not a degree and you can't use it on your resume (unless you want everyone to laugh at you).

- Anna Bey, born Aija Raty, previously known as Aija Darling.
- Born in Mother Russia, raised by her single mom in Sweden.
- Former Swedish reality TV participant.
- Former Gogo Dancer* (a trashy one) in Ibiza and Malta with fat DJ boyfriend DJ Mykill.
- Took a marketing course in Sweden, says she has a marketing degree.
- Worked at a Gambling company in Malta
- Lived in London while working on the old JetSetBabe blog. Tried (and failed?) to get into London's "finest" clubs.
- Fakes her engagement and wears an AliExpress ring (ok maybe it's Swarowski).
- Racist messages with her "students"and demeaning terms about Black and Brown women. Probably jealous because #blackdontcrack
- Her mentor seems to be Dan Lok.
- Constant lies about her life and pretends to have a man providing for her. Actually she provides for herself. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but one cannot teach something they never mastered.
- More importantly, her money comes from her lies and scams.
- Charges 1000€ for a "course" made from stolen content (can be found in unexpensive books or even online for free).
- Preys on naïve, poor and sometimes very young girls and women. Teaches prostitution without naming it and without the safety rules.
- Traveled many times in many countries during the pandemic and claims she had COVID so she cannot get it again.
- Does not always bother with wearing a mask. Seems like it's for peasants and not ehleghant enough.
- Gets freebies and hotels in return for social media marketing, but does not state that it is an #ad
- Too much poorly done filler in her face and lips. Bad nose surgery. In spite of being only 34 soon 35, she looks +45 and not in a hot MILF way. Icing on the cake, she preaches "good taste" in plastic surgery and stuff.
- Films in hotels for an affluent backdrop but pretends it's her home by displaying some personnal belongings such as framed pictures of her.
- Probably don't own many authentic designers items. In her videos she says she's a minimalist but actually can't afford them nor has a man who can gift at least one nice bag for Christmas.
- Went to Turkey, the land of counterfeit designer items and then shows off (fake?) Chanel stuff such as WOC and purple flap bag.
- Is no part of any affluent circle, her only affluent friend (or friend at all) seems to be Lina Hadid.
- Says she's living an affluent life but she's barely upper middle class and not even reached to that level with integrity and honesty.
- Comes here to find free inspiration for her Instagram. Stresses out because we are exposing her.
- Allegedly got married during the pandemic. If it's true, no one never saw a saddest wedding. The party (?) was hosted by Lina Hadid and they had a few mezze such as hummus. There were not even flowers on the table.
- Went to hospital (not an exclusive clinic, dead giveaway that she's broke) and says she's got Graves (thyroid). Probably too much stress because of those Tattle threads.
- Latest "lives" on YouTube were slow. Selling speeches and not workshops as promised. Not even good selling speeches (MLM and car salesman phony tactics). Spamming everyone since. New course not selling as much as in summer when there were no threads yet, Ajia? ;)

*not a pole dancer as pole-dancing requires good to excellent fitness, something she never had and will never have.

👇More ressources below 👇

🔗

Blog about the SoA scam

🔗

🔗

Youtube Playlist about SoA Scam

🔗

Insightful videos made by former AB fan and follower [U][COLOR=rgb(37, 119, 177)]@christyyy93[/COLOR][/U] :

🔗
Blocked by SoA

🔗
🔗

Don't get fooled by fake guru

🔗 (in English)
🔗

Same as above but in Czech

🔗

Public Google Drive Folder

🗂

🔗

Google Drive Folder

🔗

Folder 1 - supporting screen shots from various online sources

Images support claims in the timeline.

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com

incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

Folder 3 - Stories of my life

Anna writes about her past on the old jetsetbabe blog.

General time line document.

will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

All previous Anna Bey threads here 👇

🔗

Anna Bey Threads

🔗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A Poem for School of Geriatric Hookers:

Aija just wants to f$ck a billionaire!
She wants to suck a billionaire!
And shop without a care!
And did she dare!
She wants to suck his weiner,
And suck out his D & his money like a vacuum cleaner!
But her boyfriend was just a thousandaire!
So she jumped on her high horse,
And started an elegrand ladeeez course,
started scamming and spamming of course!

She said “around a worthy gent,
You need to be elegant,”
But she got where she got without remorse!
By sucking her thousandare,
And f$cking for money of course!

On the first date,
This is truth not hate,
She sucked JOEseph’s weiner like a vacuum cleaner,
Then she tried to suck out money in his bank.
And that is when Joe found her tit stank!
Her man saw her plan.
But JOEseph saw through her claw:
With Anna being miser is much wiser.

Poor Aija could not get her Birkin.
So she had to find another way to win!
She was determined to get JOEseph’s money,
She pretended Bassem was hers for jealousy,
And couldn’t suck his D,
Her average JOEseph still was miserly!
So what was an aging yacht hooker to do?
If she couldn’t get richer saying “I do”?

She had to sell a fake elegant course of course!
And tell us we dress ugly from her high horse,
And scam and spam her way to riches,
Then complain women of tattle are witches!
Aija truth hurts!
Anna scamma will get her just deserts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The plastic champagne flute next to a bag that most definitely does not belong to her might be the only TLDR we need
My cousin does this too, pretending on social media that things are from her but it’s not 😂😂 can’t believe people like that exist.

By the way, for the people that said that Anna never shows a car: she showed one today!! It’s Lina’s! Anna, are you okay? You wake up reading Tattle, go to bed reading Tattle...

———

EDIT: Finally you know why the weather was like that Anna!

Sand from the Sahara is carried by the wind to Europe, which makes the sky look like that. Pretty cool to me, but you kept bashing and complaining about the weather. You had yet to be educated by your followers again that it’s from the Sahara. Oh, are you okay with that?? You seem pretty racist to me so I hope it won’t bother you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would also like to add to the discussion about her auto-immune disease, I really hope she isn't affected and I still have a hard time imagining that someone would fake something like that, but it is common behaviour amongst scammers to fake illness when they know they are about to be outed.

That being said, I would rather have her faking it compared to really having to deal with it, because it sucks.

Reactions: 8
Someone asked me to post about the red flags I saw before coming here:

- She contradicts herself when she says women need to find a man who provides but women need to have their own money, is it one or the other?

- Posted numerous videos bashing Zara but has a lot of clothes from them. Same with the Chanel bag and an ugly grey dress.

- Everything she has is supposed to be the best, but her fillers look cheap.

-A few weeks ago she went for a blow-dry two days in a row, big red flag⛳ as it shows she has low self esteem. Also shows she has no respect for social distancing as she is using a non-essential service numerous times a week.

- When people keep going on about the qualifications, said qualifications are usually a lie or not as big and people want to make them look, like, she's not qualified in colour theory, she had colour me beautiful training.

- One thing she says, and this worries me because many young girls watch her, is that third level education is not important and investing in yourself means plastic surgery and clothes etc... 🤔

- The one that made me research her and get to this forum was the way she marketed her course and kept adding prices and prices I was like "where is she getting these from"?. Like, I did colour me beautiful on my 30th birthday and it cost 100€, a personal style advisor offers going to your house, clearing your closet and spending a day with you at the mall going to the shops for 145€, you can buy a classic etiquette book for 30€ (or find it online for free if you are cheap) and go to a QUALIFIED Psychologist to sort out your fears and issues for 60€ a session.

- And, maybe this is a taste thing and to each their own, but I don't like her clothes, so I always kept wondering "will I be tacky forever? I can't wear that!" 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Did you not see via her Instagram stories how affluent her life is and the daily proof of affluence? Wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 9

- She contradicts herself when she says women need to find a man who provides but women need to have their own money, is it one or the other?

- Posted numerous videos bashing Zara but has a lot of clothes from them. Same with the Chanel bag and an ugly grey dress.

-A few weeks ago she went for a blow-dry two days in a row, big red flag⛳ as it shows she has low self esteem. Also shows she has no respect for social distancing as she is using a non-essential service numerous times a week.

- When people keep going on about the qualifications, said qualifications are usually a lie or not as big and people want to make them look, like, she's not qualified in colour theory, she had colour me beautiful training.

- One thing she says, and this worries me because many young girls watch her, is that third level education is not important and investing in yourself means plastic surgery and clothes etc... 🤔

- The one that made me research her and get to this forum was the way she marketed her course and kept adding prices and prices I was like "where is she getting these from"?. Like, I did colour me beautiful on my 30th birthday and it cost 100€, a personal style advisor offers going to your house, clearing your closet and spending a day with you at the mall going to the shops for 145€, you can buy a classic etiquette book for 30€ (or find it online for free if you are cheap) and go to a QUALIFIED Psychologist to sort out your fears and issues for 60€ a session.

- And, maybe this is a taste thing and to each their own, but I don't like her clothes, so I always kept wondering "will I be tacky forever? I can't wear that!" 🤣
I agree and I should clean up my act as much as Anna Bey cracks me up. Anna’s not so elegant wedding announcement had women ask questions in a lot of groups. I read we go too far calling her a scam. If that’s too far, they clearly haven’t read my comments 🤣. At the same time we are here to win and get that scammer to stop scamming, so I can be more of an elegrant ladeeez if I need to, a worthy sacrifice to take down a scamming aging Geriatric yacht prostitute. I swear this is the last time and my last glass of wine!

So what has been effective is a moderate approach pointing out inconsistencies surrounding Anna Bey’s wedding and how it’s inconsistent with someone who advertises herself as an elegance coach.

1) No announcement on the main Instagram just saying in a nice script “just got married” after the wedding
2) she tells students that she was already married
3) she only advertises in stories and not her main Instagram & only before to sell the course. Then hawks her course on her “honeymoon”. That looks desperate and some women on Facebook use the word transactional, so not posh.

4) Girl if you just got married to a rich man why are you hawking a course. I never knew a woman so poor and desperate to be hawking a course or anything at all on a honeymoon. Even poor women I know you don’t see them on social media after they get married for at least a week. They are too busy shaking up with their new hubby. How bad is he in bed or how stingy is he that you have to hawk a course as a newly wed.

5) He is Lebanese and even in Covid abroad in city hall & micro church wedding parties they still have the money to get their woman a fancy WEDDING DRESS that can’t be repurposed as a work suit for your news anchor job at Fox News or wherever you work that requires you to look like grandma in the office. He couldn’t afford a decent city hall wedding dress Arabs infamous for Dubai would not be ashamed of. What Arab men lets his wife look on that on her wedding? Check out #LebaneseWeddings on Instagram. How could he let his wife wear his grandmother’s casual Sunday after church clothes to a wedding? Is he a beggar? Can’t he ask someone in his church to borrow a decent dress for his wife. And then she talks about being elite?

6) her different “wedding dresses” and one to advertise her course. We need to put the screen shots here. No Arab lets his bride leaving the house looking like she is going to the office. Minimalism is NOT the motto of Dubai or Beirut. A woman marrying an Arab in that is exactly the kind of a 50-50 woman Anna Bey said she shouldn’t be. Where is Elie Saab? Why couldn’t they even have the budget to rent one?

7) In her comments on Instagram, her friends don’t congratulate her but her fans do, ask her friends to congratulate her on her marriage and just get a cold shoulder.

Add more to the lists. I think her odd wedding announcement is what is stirring doubt in women. Whatever works we should do. I think stirring doubt about her wedding is the smartest plan because her former fans who questioned her wedding got the largest number of people to ask questions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Great summary. Thanks for sharing!! I hope your post encourages more girls to create an account and share about what they consider red flags.

I think it helps us all actually because sometimes our own biases can make us overlook certain red flags.

Especially if you’re young and this is the first time you’ve been exposed to a con artist/ scammer/ cult (not that I’m saying SOA is a cult). But the brainwashing (certain words/ key phrases on repeat), exploiting certain pain points, unethical marketing (using photography work that does not belong to you as we saw from her SOTEW course in July) and so much more.. is all identical to con artist & cultish practices.

She deletes all comments that challenge her in any way.. not allowing for any type of due diligence to happen.

She wants you to take it or leave it.. calling you a hater and labeling/ accusing you of being part of an “organized smear campaign”.

So, yes. I hope more girls (especially those that just bought her course this week) come forward and share what they find odd, fishy, or any other discrepancies that don’t reconcile. 🚩🛑

Reactions: 15

Thank you for your explanation. I’m too curious about how people become aware that she is scamming!! And welcome welcome to all the newbies.
Pls keep the tea hot! 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 7
I think most of us is placing Hallit too high in the scheme of things. All pictures found and shared here don't make him look like an affluent men (considering his attire), but as a normal guy. He looked shabby in the ones from the so called wedding, again as if he had just left the Bank. Owning a PP watch (fake or not) doesn't upgrade your look when you dress lazely (like her dressed like a clown but with a crossbody Chanel bag). In the story with Anna Vague walking with him, the fabric of his suit sleeve doesn't scream high quality material. Now about the other guy 🇧🇷... There is a huge difference. I said it before and gonna say it again, for me both are middle class.

Reactions: 16
my only question to her students who might be reading these threads are:

what tangible results have anna's students achieved?

are they engaged or married to millionaires or billionaires? have they started a successful company through their connections?
are they in high society? in which case, are they regularly invited to parties and social gatherings with wealthy, famous, and/or aristocratic circles?

all of the above questions can be asked about anna. and the answer will be a hard no.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought I’d put together a little Wedding Album for our dear eleghaaant Aija!!!

It was such a unique and memorable event, how could I not!! 😹

Please enjoy these very professional & elegant photos. Oh, there’s a weird crease on her wedding dress/skirt. I guess “it had to be done” meant no time for steamer!!

1612659640290.png

1612659791190.png

1612659854440.png

1612659915414.jpeg

1612660359810.jpeg

1612659974995.png

1612660030225.jpeg

1612660210947.png

1612660415700.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What did I just say? Look how both men are dressed! 👀

EDIT: I mean, not just dressed, but the whole appearence/grooming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.