Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, yes. THIS. And her flexible modern elegance will level up to comfort.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it weird how she can constantly travel the world in the middle of a pandemic and not give a shit when she hasn’t visited her mother/family at all for how long?
She spent close to two weeks alone in a starvation camp/hotel instead of spending time with her “partner” in the middle of lock down.
Her other unnecessary travels to Seychelles and turkey to do weird YouTube videos and buy fake bags/do fillers makes her look tacky and tone deaf.
Even if she had Covid like she claims she can still infect others.

I know she’s an ice cold old lady who couldn’t care less about family and friends but since she’s so calculated about her image, you’d think she’d at least fake that like she fakes everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hi!
First time commenting here, but I’ve been reading all these threads about Anna for quite some time.
By curiosity, I’ve started reading one of the modules of that 1k course that one girl in this thread posted. Although I’m not an English native speaker (Spanish is, in fact, my mother tongue), I couldn’t resist on commenting how badly these modules were written!
I don’t like to make fun of the mistakes made by someone who speaks a language which is not their mother tongue, like Anna, me or many girls who are writing here but we are not English native speakers. And because it's not our native language, I think we pay a lot of attention to how we write or the words we use. So, I’d have expected the same with Anna. She could have used Grammarly or any other similar writing tool!

Here are some examples, taken from Bonus 1: The Confidence Code (the file name is "Elite Scamming Bonuses.pdf").

1.…I've also noticed that whenever I've invested in myself, the more I invested in myself, the higher quality partners I started to have to get. And so on, I also learned that when you work yourself in the personal development area and when you become more refined than when you yeah..”

WHEN YOU YEAH? Seriously Anna, what was your conclusion? What do you mean with “when you yeah”? WTF?

2. I don't know. You know, there are all these things that are so basic. I mean, such a small thing as a bad breast, like a man can have been on a first date with a woman and everything about her was good, but then there was this bad breath that just put him off and ladies”…

Was she talking about having bad breath or about breasts?

3. And don't like, however, we do want to understand what are the things that are repelling, man, because when we become aware of those things, that's what method of awareness kicks in.”
What you don’t like Anna?
Also, commas can change an entire tense. In this case, are you talking to your ladies as they were a man? You shouldn’t have added a comma there!

4. “And believe me, ladies, that definitely requires a course on his own, but here we're doing the lifestyle transformation.”
On ITS own. And it’s “a lifestyle transformation”.

5. “No, but you get my message ladies. I want the man to, of course, to chase you. I don't want you to chase anybody.”
Anna, please never start a tense with “No”.

All these examples were taken from Page 22 and 23 (because my eyes were hurting after all of this)-
I think she wrote all these modules as she would be speaking. But there’s a difference on the way on how we speak vs the content written in a piece of paper.
Also, I would have expected that the text was aligned (with the justify option on MS Word).
She thinks that selling a poorly constructed course for 1000 USD to girls from less developed countries, like mine (Argentina) will make the trick. As that is her target of audience.
However, we are not fools and we are much aware of these tricks rather as the budget is tight here and we think a lot before spending such amount of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Is a Chanel WOC the most appropriate choice for a power walk???
I see people walking the dog early in the morning wearing a small Gucci Marmont
Last time I went for a power lazy walk at the park, everyone was rocking Chanel, Hermès, Chloé or Louis Vuitton bags. I was surprised (no judgement, only pure surprise).
And today my friends told me that the same thing happens at the supermarket!
My two cents is that people tend to overdress because they have no work office, no events, no nights out to dress up any more.

One more proof that things are that bad with her mom. I nearly pity her. Actually, I would feel sorry and sad if her school was "only" a scam and not dangerous as in "human trafficking, rape and death treat dangerous".

Reactions: 11
Gosh I'm laughing so hard
My mother tongue is also not English. In fact it's Persian and I have not even visited an English speaking country before. But I can still detect all her mistakes. When you "publish" something and charge so much for it it's not just about your own skills anymore. Someone that knows the language and knows how to write must edit that trash. That's another sign of disrespect and ignorance towards her elegant ladies.

Reactions: 15
Thank you so much on your advice. The specific questions you suggest really helps since I do need to choose at least between two programs.
Congratulations on your progress thus far and I'm happy to help you out if you have questions about academia..but maybe not in public because I don't want to be doxxed, haha. Broadly, I work in the humanities.
Thank you so much! I understand your concern of being doxxed. Good luck with your career.

I will be sure to reach out to both of you when things are more settled.
______

Can we just take a moment to appreciate our community at Tattle? We came here to expose her scam on self-improvement, and in fact we are giving each other advices on real self-improvement.

I have read genuine life advice from genuinely happy ladies---ones in happy relationships, ones with fulfilling careers, and ones who are aiming towards it.

I also appreciate we share our experiences with skincare, fashion, travelling and other lifestyle aspects.

We are the real, non-scam self-improvement course that she's unable to teach (or learn from).

I just want to say I love our community.

Wish you ladies a fulfilling 2021.

Reactions: 20
Omg that’s shocking! When you sell something that expensive, you could just invest in a professional proofreader!

Reactions: 12
Omg that’s shocking! When you sell something that expensive, you could just invest in a professional proofreader!
Maybe we should recommend some proofreader here, so that she might actually go and get that.

Anyone wants to start?

Reactions: 6
@cocoharuka And they say we're a bunch of envious, lazy and unsuccessful women who got plenty of time to crucify the sister they never had,
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes one's opinion is just wrong. Period,
You're either humble enough to turn your head to different sides in order to see the bigger picture or you remain stubborn, looking at just what's in front of you, lost and missing out on what's really valuable.

Reactions: 10
Maybe we should recommend some proofreader here, so that she might actually go and get that.

Anyone wants to start?
You can probably summarize all she has said in one paragraph:
-I was average looking and middle class
-I wanted to be rich
-I couldn't work or study as I was too lazy
-I decided that the path to heaven must be bagging a rich man
- I got veneers and hair extensions and got TRANSFORMED
-Haven't reached heaven yet but you unelegant ladies don't know that

Reactions: 17
Exactly! It's very shocking to see so many mistakes in just 2 pages! Considering the amount of money she charged for that course, I'd expected she would use a proofreader.
In fact, I didn't understand much of what she was talking about in those pages because of all those mistakes and sentences poorly constructed!

Reactions: 12
* dives into the 1000€ course for science and Tattle, like "Keep an open mind, be fair, focus on the positive" *

3 lines later...

It's written not like a proper book or course, but like chit-chat.

Reactions: 6
Apparently her next workshop video is going to include more kid-shaming, according to her little insta story sneak peaks. What is her problem lol

Reactions: 13
Hola! Love diversity in Tattle's readers and audience. I am a native English speaker. Your English is impeccable. I think in fact people like you overcompensate and their grammar etc. is even better than natives because they are so conscious. Many of my European friends for example speak 3 languages or more and their English is often excellent.

Anna on the other hand has never improved her way of speaking, even after living for 5 years in the British capital. This reeks of laziness. Sweden, where she grew up? All my Swedish friends speak perfect English without basic errors that she makes. I have met Scandinavian children that speak better than her! We've remarked on her speech and written work before, but the $1000 course really brings it home. She probably dictated it, as another reader suggested. And because it's a massive word salad and doesn't make sense, she filled page after page with repetitive fluff. Then she didn't get anyone to check for grammar or inconsistencies.

It may have been the fact that at that point she didn't have money to hire a proofreader, or it could be simple arrogance.

Reactions: 16
Apparently her next workshop video is going to include more kid-shaming, according to her little insta story sneak peaks. What is her problem lol
The Cosmos could give us a little help on finding her ex-classmates from high school.
I mean, she claims she was a nerd and drives us into thinking she didn't have friends because of that. But then, in some posts, she says she is still in touch and got long time friends (who happen to own Potter's cloak of invisibility).
Seems to run away from Mama like the Devil runs away from the cross. Said she's got family spread in many countries... We don't see her reaching them out. Like, who the hell is this chick, but a solitary being pretending to belong to Geneve's great community (with Lina Hadid as the only member)?
Aija's got a whole lot of issues. I don't believe for a second she goes to therapy.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she has ever heard of proofreading or editing a text - as she didn't attend any schools apart from high-school - probably she never had to write a longer essay/ text/ anything in her life academically. Construct sentences, explain something in depth, edit the text so it builds up and makes sense...not to mention grammar and spelling. How can she use words like ‘Yeah’ she thinks adding ‘Ladies’ to every sentence will make it sound elegant and professional? This is beyond embarrassing...even for 10$. How can she call herself a writer/ teacher?

Reactions: 13
Wow!!! I hadn’t read through the material. This is really bad..and pretty disturbing, to be honest.

Anyone who paid $1,000 for this should demand a refund. At this point, now that it’s been published publicly for everyone to see, she should be too embarrassed to not give it to them.

Thank you so much for sharing these snippets.

Reactions: 5
As I've gone further into nightmare, reading the scammer course, I have to say that she is very negative from the begining. She talks shit about a woman she met in London, WTF is this gossip supposed to be helpful? I bet that the lady is actually Anna sharing her true story.
I am in not a native English Speaker, but it's the worst "English" text I ever read. Even the internet cat mèmes from the 2010's "can I haz a cheezburgerz" had a better grammar.
I would never charge 1 cent for this if I was the author. I can see myself giving it away, but in no way selling it, especially for such an insane price.
I'd sue her if I was a paying Customer. That's a piece of shit.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. And if you’re at all concerned about “personal brand”, my goodness I couldn’t force myself to even gift this “material” garbage to someone.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. And if you’re at all concerned about “personal brand”, my goodness I couldn’t force myself to even gift this “material” garbage to someone.
I never said to WHOM I'd give it away so let's confess: I'd gift it to my worst ennemy! someone who hurt my sisters or my cats

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.