Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking them out now. They look like they have been dictated and shoddily edited afterwards?
They were probably recorded by free typo app and NEVER even proof-read, just uploaded under the videos. Too many mistakes for my spellcheck to handle so I just left them. That's the quality this classy scammer sells.

Reactions: 11
One long leg.... one dwarfView attachment 398804 leg
Is that the CC Logo beanie??? Lol With those Nike sneakers 😂 At least get the matching CC sneakers, no?

This outfit is SO HYPOCRITICAL of her as she’s wagged her finger against looks like these.

By the way, according to her, elegance is all about dressing appropriately for the activity you’re doing. Is a Chanel WOC the most appropriate choice for a power walk???

P.S. You can tell that she pre-recorded this story so that she could use a filter and not show that she was using a filter. It’s fine if you’re going to use filters but at least don’t lie about it.

1611427997836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is that the CC Logo beanie??? Lol With those Nike sneakers 😂 At least get the matching CC sneakers, no?

This outfit is SO HYPOCRITICAL of her as she’s wagged her finger against looks like these.

By the way, according to her, elegance is all about dressing appropriately for the activity you’re doing. Is a Chanel WOC the most appropriate choice for a power walk???

P.S. You can tell that she pre-recorded this story so that she could use a filter and not show that she was using a filter. It’s fine if you’re going to use filters but at least don’t lie about it.

View attachment 398872
Oh, dear... I see people walking the dog early in the morning wearing a small Gucci Marmont. Who knows, maybe they follow Aija. :ROFLMAO:
It's all just a show. I thank them mentally for the good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, dear... I see people walking the dog early in the morning wearing a small Gucci Marmont. Who knows, maybe they follow Aija. :ROFLMAO:
It's all just a show. I thank them mentally for the good laugh.
I think people should wear what makes them feel happy!! But I hate that she preaches one thing and does another. All these dumb rules she lectures people on and then turns around and breaks her own rules. Like people have said on here before, she obviously doesn’t believe in what she “teaches”.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 398872
how did she match that terrible chanel beanie with that scarf. My eyes. I am crying.
I mean do people not see that she has no fashion sense ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just continues to complain that there's nothing to do in Geneva because of lockdown. Sorry your life is soooo hard while people are dying sweetie. This is hard for everyone, you're not unique in being inconvenienced (though apparently not inconvenienced enough to stop flying around every 10 days)

Reactions: 16
How many more stories is she gonna post about not knowing whether to buy a horse or not. She said she was doing "research" to buy a horse. Then says she is not sure about buying one. No one will catch her lying if she doesn't keep bringing it up.
She can't even come up with something new to lie about.

Reactions: 7
How many more stories is she gonna post about not knowing whether to buy a horse or not. She said she was doing "research" to buy a horse. Then says she is not sure about buying one. No one will catch her lying if she doesn't keep bringing it up.
Also can you imagine basing such a big decision on what your instagram minions advise? hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One long leg.... one dwarfView attachment 398804 leg
Sooo she's supposed to be classy and elegant? She looks like an average middle class mom in her late 40s.

I'm sorry, I missed the chanel hat - added fanciness lol.

She just continues to complain that there's nothing to do in Geneva because of lockdown. Sorry your life is soooo hard while people are dying sweetie. This is hard for everyone, you're not unique in being inconvenienced (though apparently not inconvenienced enough to stop flying around every 10 days)
Of course there is nothing to do when she doesn't have any friends to hang out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly. Has she ever heard of #loveisnottourism movement? Because of the US travel bans, there are thousands of binational families separated from loved ones for a year now. People can't see their partners, kids, and parents because they're not married or are engaged to be married. Some fathers are yet to meet their newborns (meanwhile, athletes and celebrities are exempt and can travel, but families can't reunite). And then of course there are even bigger global issues all over the world. But this is the person who chose Turkey, Seychelles, and other destinations over seeing her mother for over a year. This is so tone-deaf, this 'lockdown is boring' rant.

Reactions: 15
What is she complaining about? It's not like her pre-pandemic life was super interesting and filled with awesome activities she could share on social media 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope she doesn't get a horse.
Also can you imagine basing such a big decision on what your instagram minions advise? hahah
Also, if she goes for a highly bred horse, there's no way in hell that that sack of processed potatoes would be able to handle the sharpness without hefty doses of sedatives (equine, not human, although I've seen people using rescue remedy for themselves in almost every big competition though I never needed it myself). Horses aren't commodities for Instagram and no animal should be :(

Exactly. Has she ever heard of #loveisnottourism movement? Because of the US travel bans, there are thousands of binational families separated from loved ones for a year now. People can't see their partners, kids, and parents because they're not married or are engaged to be married. Some fathers are yet to meet their newborns (meanwhile, athletes and celebrities are exempt and can travel, but families can't reunite). And then of course there are even bigger global issues all over the world. But this is the person who chose Turkey, Seychelles, and other destinations over seeing her mother for over a year. This is so tone-deaf, this 'lockdown is boring' rant.
Also this. Family and friends spread throughout the world and I'm missing them loads!

Reactions: 8
Perhaps she should own a home before buying a horse... just an idea Aija, you're welcome. Then she can rent a room when her scam treasure box runs dry.

And blocking everyone whose advice doesn't fit you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope she doesn't get a horse.

Also, if she goes for a highly bred horse, there's no way in hell that that sack of processed potatoes would be able to handle the sharpness without hefty doses of sedatives (equine, not human, although I've seen people using rescue remedy for themselves in almost every big competition though I never needed it myself). Horses aren't commodities for Instagram and no animal should be :(

Also this. Family and friends spread throughout the world and I'm missing them loads!
As a rider myself, I'll just get my popcorn ready :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is really bothered about all those fashionistas/influencers who sometimes make a little money (or are married/born into wealth). They are always wearing jeans/sweat pants/oversized clothes ie Max Mara style. She could not afford that (at least in the past) so she just made up that those type of women are not rich. They just "pretend" to be rich because "real rich people" dress like a 75 years old grandma who inherited old silk gowns from her friends who passed away last century.
Now that she made some profit from her School of Flatulence she's wearing the classic Chanel bags (I've seen 3 in different colours so far).
So when she could not afford Chanel/Hermes/Gucci: You don't need chanel bag because real rich people like me and my invisible elite friends don't wear.
Now that she's got money: chanel, hermes, gucci bags.
Next step will be oversized Max Mara Teddy Bear coat that nearly every woman with some spare cash bought in 2014 and then pretend like she's never mentioned anything about oversized clothes being ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.