Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that we shouldn't comment on her weight, but I think the comment from the YouTube talking about her weight was meant to be from the perspective that Anna's body before was a product of her starving herself and having an eating disorder. That means that anyone that idolized Anna before and saw her as fit was actually idolizing someone with an eating disorder's body. So instead of Anna's new goal to spread positivity and awareness about these things, her opening up about it backfires because it teaches someone with a bad mindset that in order to get her previous body type you have to engage in disordered behavior.

In a way, Anna coming out with her story just justifies anyone that has an eating disorder, because it tells them, "Oh, if I want to look like Anna, I can just keep doing these disordered habits and I'll achieve that look."

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Emilia Goldsmith? She’s the new gymshark athlete and is also in recovery from an ED. At this point it just feels like influencer has had an ED. How can someone be “fit” and not have one??

Has anyone seen Emilia Goldsmith? She’s the new gymshark athlete and is also in recovery from an ED. At this point it just feels like influencer has had an ED. How can someone be “fit” and not have one??
agreed lol
it seems like Amelia is more helpful however in her journey. she seems to be putting beneficial information out there (or so it has been for me anyway)

Reactions: 4
image 1.PNG

She just posted on her story that this is her therapist.

1618348045629.png

It says on his website that he's a "Craniosacral therapist."

The Cleveland Clinic says, "Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a gentle hands-on technique that uses a light touch to examine membranes and movement of the fluids in and around the central nervous system."

Do you think she meant he's like a physical therapist? He's not qualified to offer mental health guidance, but his website says he treats for "emotional and psychological wellbeing." But he literally offers sessions for 1:1 "vortex healing" ....... um.....

I really hope that she isn't seriously seeing this guy as her primary "therapist" and returning to YouTube/Tik Tok/Instagram to offer mental health advice to other people with eating disorders.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 528238

View attachment 528242

The Cleveland Clinic says, "Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a gentle hands-on technique that uses a light touch to examine membranes and movement of the fluids in and around the central nervous system."

Do you think she meant he's like a physical therapist? He's not qualified to offer mental health guidance, but his website says he treats for "emotional and psychological wellbeing." But he literally offers sessions for 1:1 "vortex healing" ....... um.....

I really hope that she isn't seriously seeing this guy as her primary "therapist" and returning to YouTube/Tik Tok/Instagram to offer mental health advice to other people with eating disorders.
Is he saying a classical music background makes him a good therapist......?

View attachment 528238

View attachment 528242

oh god. i hope she has a doctor or other support because this is disappointing

Reactions: 2
View attachment 528238

View attachment 528242

I noticed this the other day and was gonna bring it up in the thread as well. Doesn't seem like he has any legitimate credentials, it's just pseudoscientific bs. Found it a bit worrying how Anna was saying he really helped her in her video and barely mentioned the other therapist she linked in the description (I'm assuming it's the one Gymshark got her) who has an actual degree and validated experience. She may believe this is the right path for her to heal her trauma, but she better not try to push this onto her followers and mislead them even more - oh wait, that's what she's already actively doing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
The first thing I did when Anna mentioned which therapists she was seeing was do some digging. And immediately I was shocked. This girl doesn’t need ‘ThEta And VorTex EnErgY hEaLinG’, she needs some serious CBT.

As someone who’s been in and out of therapy for years, the whole pseudoscience crap really bothers me. People who try and make a quick buck by making up silly credentials are awful, especially when there are people who have trained their entire lives to because registered psychotherapists etc.

Like others are saying, here’s to hoping that Anna has also been to a CBT therapist or some sort of behavioural therapy. She needs to change her mindset and make connections between trauma and it’s affects. That’s exactly what CBT does.

Reactions: 9
what bothers me most is how she’s going down this weird path of what she’s convinced is fixing everything for her, but surely that’s exactly what she did with fitness and weight loss? she convinced herself she was happy for months after getting her “dream body” and posted all about it and then came out and said she was really struggling, yet now has another miraculous cure for all her problems which she’s sharing with all her followers without really knowing that much about it. Idk if I’ve explained what I mean well but it just bothers a lot that she’s still posting when she’s clearly not in a rational mindset and obviously knows the damage she has already done from all of her weight loss posts, yet she can’t see that she’s likely doing the exact same thing again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I really like her! She's talking about how you need to stop being afraid of weight gain/seeing it as a bad thing if you want to move forward with your life, and it is so helpful seeing her e.g. only work out 3 x a week, always eat enough, throw away clothes that make her feel bad

Anna seems to just be quite lost still, and hasn't fully engaged with what needs to change for her to recover

Reactions: 4
Her latest TikTok is so disturbing. Is she purposefully triggering herself and her audience?

Reactions: 3
Her latest TikTok is so disturbing. Is she purposefully triggering herself and her audience?
It hasn’t even been a month since she started recovering properly (she said in her YouTube vid that the first month off socials she was still struggling badly with her ED) and yet she’s posting like she’s 100% better?? She should absolutely NOT be giving advice in the state she is now, if she were receiving actual licensed and accredited psychological therapy surely she would have been told to stay off social media a bit longer?

658FBC0A-7A7E-4C7D-AC4A-AC3907E1764C.png

Also.. Im worried about her.. as someone who’s struggled with OCD and EDs it’s taken me years of therapy and at times medication to feel somewhat normal again.. yet she’s “so far along” And posting a whole YouTube video telling people how to recover?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
583CAE36-8D9E-43CE-9E8A-AC901FA4CC56.png

literally made an account just to post this, i always lurk on these threads lol. how fucked up is this to say to someone? yes, eds do often come up as a trauma response but a) not always and b) why are you deflecting from the harm you have caused? just seems like she doesnt want to take responsibility? when will she take down her old posts where shes clearly ill?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
‘How to be Happy’...... so sorry Anna but you’re legit not in any position to give advice. Not this early.

If she’s giving out advice on ‘how to be happy’ she’s got to be kidding herself. It’s like she’s trying to be the therapists she’s seeing? I can see her going into some sort of pseudoscience bullsh!t anytime soon. She’ll try and talk her way out of all her emotions imo and I can see her using YouTube as a coping mechanism when she should just carry on with therapy.

So now she is making it seem like that person has some forgotten trauma in her life! There may be a link between trauma and ED but surely not exact cause for all. There is a blogger whose daughter has suffered with anorexia for around 17 years and she often rights about it, in a recent blog post (https://www.mammafulzo.com/2021/03/anorexia-and-what-nobody-ever-tells-you.html) she said how she thinks people are born to have anorexia/ED and there not an exact cause, i guess its variable but Anna should not send out wrong message

Reactions: 3
It hasn’t even been a month since she started recovering properly (she said in her YouTube vid that the first month off socials she was still struggling badly with her ED) and yet she’s posting like she’s 100% better?? She should absolutely NOT be giving advice in the state she is now, if she were receiving actual licensed and accredited psychological therapy surely she would have been told to stay off social media a bit longer?

View attachment 529408
Also.. Im worried about her.. as someone who’s struggled with OCD and EDs it’s taken me years of therapy and at times medication to feel somewhat normal again.. yet she’s “so far along” And posting a whole YouTube video telling people how to recover?
“The same disorder” Im sorry if I missed it, did Anna say what disorder she has? I know she said she had a bulimic experience for a couple months but when Anna is talking about her “ED” is that what she is referring to or is she referring to her restrictive eating (like what we saw in her what I eat in a days?). Just wondering as I feel a bit confused with what is being referred to right now! I hope she’s feeling better

Reactions: 1
She is claiming she has recovered already? Doesnt recovery take at minimum several months if not years?

Reactions: 6
also why is she helping people process their trauma? shes a random girl with no qualifications to do that sort of thing, trauma is extremely sensitive!! she was harming people in one way with her posts now it seems shes gonna continue harming in a different way. i hope she gets the help she needs and stops this nonsense