Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After what seems like an eternity, I'm finally getting rid of Marlo, the creepy looking hamster...

Do you still have Roald? If you do I should have a plot free from tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 2
I haven't played for sooooo long. Crash team racing has totally taken over my life

Reactions: 1
So, if one of my villagers is moving out tomorrow how long do I have to find someone on a nook island before it auto-fills? First time I‘m going to try for a specific one

So, if one of my villagers is moving out tomorrow how long do I have to find someone on a nook island before it auto-fills? First time I‘m going to try for a specific one
Not 100% sure but I think it can vary. Sometimes I’ve got one day and then other times the plot could be open for 3-4 days before it fills.

Woo
I’ve still got Roald. Can have him in boxes tomorrow for you

Though I can’t promise I’ve been taking the best care of him.
I don’t think he’ll miss me
What time suits you best? We're already friends on AC aren't we?

I think I've always had three days of empty plot and I've hit the islands looking for a potential neighbour.

GUYSSSSS I broke up with my bf and he owned the switch and I’ve lost my island and years of playing animal crossing Do I buy myself a switch??🥲🥲

Reactions: 3
Off topic but anyone here play Stardew Valley? It’s my new obsession and taken Animal Crossings place in my life

Reactions: 2