Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she gave up her degree was because she wasn't good enough and couldn't cope as a ''law'' student. I know another youtuber who managed to finish law school while also making youtube videos. Angelika thought school was going go be easy.
I think a lot of youtubers imagined youtube would (somehow) be a forever career and hadn't thought about how fickle social media is. Whenever I see you tubers whose main job is this (unless they have a really good USP, production values etc) I often wonder why they are not worried about how unstable the platform is and wonder why they do not try and also do something else. I unsubscribed ages ago, but randomly saw part of her recent video about Try Guys and that whole scandal, she just doesn't do anything different from any other channels, her content has not evolved at all. Commentary channels are only woth watching if you have a really unique take on events or are really funny

you're telling me a polish immigrant was in support of leaving the eu??? looool like a turkey voting for christmas
when was it revealed she voted brexit? I remember her being really anti it in one of her videos after it happened

Reactions: 3
i agree with angelika here though lol it had no context and she called it 'the whole brexit tit' so idk i wouldn't read that as a positive personally

Reactions: 2
when was it revealed she voted brexit? I remember her being really anti it in one of her videos after it happened

it's funny how she voted brexit but kept whining that she was going to be deported if brexit happened.

Reactions: 1
I tried giving her another chance with her James Charles video but she spent the first 4 minutes talking about her break and then trying to claim that journaling is just as effective as behavioral therapy and it must be true bc it worked for her. Obviously journaling is helpful but it is not the same thing at all as actual therapy and then she ends that tangent by saying still go to therapy if you can. I can't stand how she will make a sweeping generalization like that and then throw in a random statement that contradicts what she was talking about such an ignorant person. The rest of the video could have been summarized in half the time with a boring recap and her talking about hating James, with nothing insightful to add.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest video about Shane Dawson (didn’t actually get much out of it) but thought it was very hypocritical of her to criticise people who carried on supporting him and Jeffrey Star when she was happily supporting Shane up until he was cancelled in 2020. Jeffrey especially had been identified as a bad person who deserved to be cancelled yet she carried on supporting them and profiting off content about them when they made the beauty world series.
I feel like commentary and drama channels are falling in popularity now as most people don’t really care about many YouTubers and other influencer or celebrity dramas are discussed on TikTok which is much more popular. I think Angelika might find trying to live off YouTube more difficult and regret dropping out of uni.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest video about Shane Dawson (didn’t actually get much out of it) but thought it was very hypocritical of her to criticise people who carried on supporting him and Jeffrey Star when she was happily supporting Shane up until he was cancelled in 2020. Jeffrey especially had been identified as a bad person who deserved to be cancelled yet she carried on supporting them and profiting off content about them when they made the beauty world series.
I feel like commentary and drama channels are falling in popularity now as most people don’t really care about many YouTubers and other influencer or celebrity dramas are discussed on TikTok which is much more popular. I think Angelika might find trying to live off YouTube more difficult and regret dropping out of uni.
I still follow a couple of commentary and drama channels, the ones that have been around for years and actually do reseach/bring something to the table, and they still get impressive views. I still love watching them, because they continue to put effort in it. Angelika hasn't been putting effort into YT for maaaany years now. That's the issue.

Reactions: 2