Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a new post on her Insta stories - about me with emojis. There’s a ring in relationship status. Maybe her and Lauren have made it official

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There is a new post on her Insta stories - about me with emojis. There’s a ring in relationship status. Maybe her and Lauren have made it official
just seen that someone should respond i cant sadly as willl give away who i am on insta see what she saids

If so I’m really happy for her unless it’s someone else she’s not mentioned but if it is Lauren then I’m so glad she has found happiness! I know how hard it is to come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If so I’m really happy for her unless it’s someone else she’s not mentioned but if it is Lauren then I’m so glad she has found happiness! I know how hard it is to come out.
despite my small gripes with angie compared to so many she was super sweet and im so happy she can finally be herself

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I hope it means her and Lauren are officially a couple!! They are so sweet together, like giddy kids! Pride Mickey is her profile pic I think too so perhaps she has finally been able to be her true self 💕

• Heart
I can't see anything on her stories is it her private insta or redpanda account?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her reel shes defonitly gained weight it would be interesting for her to come back to youtube and give us an update

I really think that is why she quit YouTube. She was embarrassed by her many, many failed attempts at losing weight and making excuses for it every week. She didn’t want to be held accountable so just left, therefore no pressure on herself to let others know how’s she’s failed, again. She reminds me of Elaine12jones on the diet attempts.

I do miss Angie though, I genuinely enjoyed her rambles and how she didn’t go out her way to do things just to make her vlogs interesting, she kept it real.

She’s definitely packed it on, only natural when she’s got a room full of junk food and working from home
899FC2BB-6C4A-43B8-9867-388DFDA8788A.jpeg

I really think that is why she quit YouTube. She was embarrassed by her many, many failed attempts at losing weight and making excuses for it every week. She didn’t want to be held accountable so just left, therefore no pressure on herself to let others know how’s she’s failed, again. She reminds me of Elaine12jones on the diet attempts.

I do miss Angie though, I genuinely enjoyed her rambles and how she didn’t go out her way to do things just to make her vlogs interesting, she kept it real.
I think this too such a shame really i never saw many negative comments so i think she couldve also been reading here ?

i do think she didnt want to keep saying shes gained but i kinda wish she didnt run from that yes its disheartning but its real life as someone whos struggled with my weight as well weight loss is not a straight line to the finish and thats real life for you i would love to see an update though

View attachment 683035

The bottom pic was 8 months ago when she left YT
Its quite shocking when u see a comparrison

She must be very lonely stuck in the flat all day as she seems like a chatty person at least if she was in the office she'd have someone to chat too .I see her and Andy went to the movies a couple of weeks ago beside that it would just be her parents she would see .

She must be very lonely stuck in the flat all day as she seems like a chatty person at least if she was in the office she'd have someone to chat too .I see her and Andy went to the movies a couple of weeks ago beside that it would just be her parents she would see .
Yes i agree must be lonely is she still doing the treat boxes ?