Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she does not eat her stock because she cant just pop out and get it yet swear she mentioned a corner ship not too long ago ? :/ smell a rat not believing she dont eat that stock u dont put 2lb on just eating a few extra snack she must be binging

Uses the situation to advertise the fact shes bringing scrap books out 😂😂

so she gained 2lb last week and lost it this week shes been in this cycle since augaust she needs to be careful

despite my gripe with angie quite sad shes left yes she was an odd one but i feel for her she does not have a lot in her life she has lauren who lives other side of the world she cant go out really at the minute or anything i really think shes gone off the wagon with weight loss hence her speach about having to justify putting on 2lb and if it takes 6 years to loose she does not care i hope she does not come back in a year time put on loads of weight i hope she actually sticks to it

Reactions: 2
Angie if you're reading this I'm genuinely sorry if I have ever offended you, I have said things before and I cannot take them back and take accountability for that, you have a right to have a place on YouTube and social media in general. I know full well I am talked about behind my back as is everyone else - I wish you the best in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same. Im sad to see shes felt she needs to leave. Compared to most individuals online, she is absolutely harmless. No one ever had anything "bad" to say about her. Its mainly been a bit of micky-taking about her little "quirks", but I can see how that's not how it feels for her. I'm sorry Angie. Look after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah I do actually like Angie, as Sara said she’s totally harmless. She’s so much more genuine than the likes of Gammons and co. I hope she does come back to Youtube, wishing her well x

the main thing that worries me is she will just sit in that flat get bigger and bigger and just kill herself slowly because shes lonely and bored if im honest i dont think hate had anything to do with it i genuinally think shes off cc and is just embarssed and does not want to say just because she was so up front before in saying if you dont like me dont watch sort of thing angie if you read this please know none of us meant harm and please keep safe :)

the thing is though yes some people go over board on here i think discussing her here is a lot better then doing it on her youtube page because they have to seek the comments here

the main thing that worries me is she will just sit in that flat get bigger and bigger and just kill herself slowly because shes lonely and bored if im honest i dont think hate had anything to do with it i genuinally think shes off cc and is just embarssed and does not want to say just because she was so up front before in saying if you dont like me dont watch sort of thing angie if you read this please know none of us meant harm and please keep safe :)

the thing is though yes some people go over board on here i think discussing her here is a lot better then doing it on her youtube page because they have to seek the comments here
Well I'm sure everyone wishes her well but I can't be a hypocrite and say I'm sorry for my opinions on here like you say she sought them out herself. I actually never leave bad comments on anyone's SM I hardly ever read their comments tbh unless they're being discussed on the thread ,if they're in anyway fake or constantly lying their subs usually catch on to them and they dig their own graves anyway ...not saying Angie is like that just influencers in general.

• Heart
Well I'm sure everyone wishes her well but I can't be a hypocrite and say I'm sorry for my opinions on here like you say she sought them out herself. I actually never leave bad comments on anyone's SM I hardly ever read their comments tbh unless they're being discussed on the thread ,if they're in anyway fake or constantly lying their subs usually catch on to them and they dig their own graves anyway ...not saying Angie is like that just influencers in general.
i personally dont think any of us said anything bad enough to warrent feeling bad may be i am heartless idk but i defonitly dont regret anything i said on here i think its a difficult one i think these people upload their lives to the world and expect no come back from that is just a bit silly really

angie seems lovely but shes a very unique character and compared to jane and tan she gets not much flack really

i mean she said about her words being twisted may be that means in regards to lauren ? a lot of what she said in the video does not and wont make sense unless she ever adresses what she said in the future i dont know it just seemed out of the blue but i do wish her well

i personally dont think any of us said anything bad enough to warrent feeling bad may be i am heartless idk but i defonitly dont regret anything i said on here i think its a difficult one i think these people upload their lives to the world and expect no come back from that is just a bit silly really

angie seems lovely but shes a very unique character and compared to jane and tan she gets not much flack really

i mean she said about her words being twisted may be that means in regards to lauren ? a lot of what she said in the video does not and wont make sense unless she ever adresses what she said in the future i dont know it just seemed out of the blue but i do wish her well
I don’t think anyone was nasty about her it could be because Lauren was mentioned she’s a very touchy subject for Angie 😅

Reactions: 1
Yeah I totally agree, I cant think of one comment that would be counted as trolling or malicious. Although who I am to say what would be offensive and what wouldn't as its dependant on the person. I know people who are both thick and thin skinned, so again if Angela ever happens to read this I'm genuinely sorry if anything I've said has caused you to feel bad about yourself in any way.

I only come on here to share opinions, and make comments on things that have happened. Never would I come on here to attack someones appearance or things they cannot help or control.

I guess I can be percieved as hiding behind a screen but nothing I post here would I not say in real life. My belief is you should only say what you would in real life to someones face, of course I'm not perfect and when something has really annoyed me (nothing that Angela has done btw) I've crossed that line. But never, will I ever, intentionally post a comment with a malicious intent behind it.

Sorry for the long post I just needed to air this haha ❤

• Heart
Yeah I totally agree, I cant think of one comment that would be counted as trolling or malicious. Although who I am to say what would be offensive and what wouldn't as its dependant on the person. I know people who are both thick and thin skinned, so again if Angela ever happens to read this I'm genuinely sorry if anything I've said has caused you to feel bad about yourself in any way.

I only come on here to share opinions, and make comments on things that have happened. Never would I come on here to attack someones appearance or things they cannot help or control.

I guess I can be percieved as hiding behind a screen but nothing I post here would I not say in real life. My belief is you should only say what you would in real life to someones face, of course I'm not perfect and when something has really annoyed me (nothing that Angela has done btw) I've crossed that line. But never, will I ever, intentionally post a comment with a malicious intent behind it.

Sorry for the long post I just needed to air this haha ❤
i dont think any of us say things here out of mallicious i mean my main conern is now she will just sit and be lonely especially with lock down i just hope she does not come back in years to come and gained so much weight i truly want her to do well and get healthy out of all of them shes one that deserves it

i dont think any of us say things here out of mallicious i mean my main conern is now she will just sit and be lonely especially with lock down i just hope she does not come back in years to come and gained so much weight i truly want her to do well and get healthy out of all of them shes one that deserves it
I mean the thumbnail for the vid alone is telling she looks exactly the same weight wise and how many years old is the first pic.It's obviously a problem she needs to address for her own health .

I mean the thumbnail for the vid alone is telling she looks exactly the same weight wise and how many years old is the first pic.It's obviously a problem she needs to address for her own health .
yeah she defonitly is about the same weight i found i started to question what she said when last year she was adament she was the same weight after canada then when she was off with her knee admited to gaining weight then in january said her weight had stayed the same but then not long ago after she started cc said she had gained it all back so i think thats mostly the truth i really do worry for her nothing any of us can do but i agree them picturs dont show much difference i hope her family or lauren can get through to her

Reactions: 1