Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i 100 percent agree i would be shocked if shes truly lost as much as she said i dont think cc is working aswell for her as she likes to make out hence why the no what i eat in a day

this shop does my head in i get self promotion but evrry bloody video and shes gonna regret spending all this money i think she got scared when she saw gammon jump on the band wagon but the totes look awful honestly whos gonna buy that maybe im mean but not my taste at all shes only had 31 sales i think shes gonna really end up regreting it

''i dont care how many calories r in this biscuit'; i personally dont see her being on it much longer shes starting to talk like she used to on sw everyone has their views on sw but to me without thinking too much slimming world is really just the food triangle all the right food in moderation it encourages proper cooking i see so many start off then tend to start off well and then go to ready meals or pre packaged food i think so many see it as a way of being easy but as jane said the freedom can send u the other way
Well you can see how much junk is starting to creep into her shopping hauls ,do we really think she'd open that large bar of chocolate or that packet of biscuits and just take a nibble ..she'd scoff the lot wile chatting to Lauren ,she used to say she tried to avoid calling to Asda or the shops on her way back from work because the doughnut isle was calling her and if she bought a pack she's eat the lot ..she's no self control around junk food if it's there she'll eat it .I think she did better with the batch cooking and leaving out the junkfood when she did SW

Reactions: 1
Well you can see how much junk is starting to creep into her shopping hauls ,do we really think she'd open that large bar of chocolate or that packet of biscuits and just take a nibble ..she'd scoff the lot wile chatting to Lauren ,she used to say she tried to avoid calling to Asda or the shops on her way back from work because the doughnut isle was calling her and if she bought a pack she's eat the lot ..she's no self control around junk food if it's there she'll eat it .I think she did better with the batch cooking and leaving out the junkfood when she did SW
exactly and to me as someone who has an issue with a food any new diet/life style change is not gonna magically make that go away she siad sw didnt help her mental health as she felt guilty but now your not dealing with syns its calories so to me if your feeling guilty if you go over your calories you would feel guilty right ? to me anyway and from experience

in the start she sounded so positve and making changes now shes saying she was eating toast every day again i like angie to a certain extent but she does lie she said for so long after canada she maintained her weight then earlier this year confessed to piling it back on to me idk why she buys so much junk for just herself like i said if you got a problem with food unless you seek help and adresss it wont just magically go like she spoke about her binge eating had magically gone and it really narked me off because its like hold on if you genuinally comfort eat then it wont just magically go

i dont get how shes losing weight too shes eating more now proberly then on slimming world and no excercise as her area on lock down i smell a rat im just skeptical after watching these so called weight loss gurus for years i dont think any of them know what the truth is

Reactions: 2
exactly and to me as someone who has an issue with a food any new diet/life style change is not gonna magically make that go away she siad sw didnt help her mental health as she felt guilty but now your not dealing with syns its calories so to me if your feeling guilty if you go over your calories you would feel guilty right ? to me anyway and from experience

in the start she sounded so positve and making changes now shes saying she was eating toast every day again i like angie to a certain extent but she does lie she said for so long after canada she maintained her weight then earlier this year confessed to piling it back on to me idk why she buys so much junk for just herself like i said if you got a problem with food unless you seek help and adresss it wont just magically go like she spoke about her binge eating had magically gone and it really narked me off because its like hold on if you genuinally comfort eat then it wont just magically go

i dont get how shes losing weight too shes eating more now proberly then on slimming world and no excercise as her area on lock down i smell a rat im just skeptical after watching these so called weight loss gurus for years i dont think any of them know what the truth is
Do you not think she spends a lot of money on her weekly shop for one person,I get she batch cooks but I still think £50/60 is a lot ..The CC is just an excuse to eat junk if you ask me she feels less guilty because it's within the allowance she's given herself ..do we know what that is ?

Do you not think she spends a lot of money on her weekly shop for one person,I get she batch cooks but I still think £50/60 is a lot ..The CC is just an excuse to eat junk if you ask me she feels less guilty because it's within the allowance she's given herself ..do we know what that is ?
i dont know her allownce she has not said i know she said she got it off some calculator as her sister done it for her yes i agree with you its because its within calories and i totally agrree about it being a laziness thing the thing is it will only work for so long anyway and then like your syns your suppose to reduce your calories i am guessing to spend 60 pound on one person is ridiclous put it his way i done my shop with tesco this week only spent 40 pound on 3 of us we r all big eaters thats all dinner stuff snacks drinks the lot yes we will buy bread and milk in the week proberly my son has a thing for milkshakes and toast currently so we r going through it a bit more but thats 2 adult and 1 five year old so idk how she has spent 60 qud for her self defonitly over indulging in crap theres no way i believe she portions stuff out

i dont know her allownce she has not said i know she said she got it off some calculator as her sister done it for her yes i agree with you its because its within calories and i totally agrree about it being a laziness thing the thing is it will only work for so long anyway and then like your syns your suppose to reduce your calories i am guessing to spend 60 pound on one person is ridiclous put it his way i done my shop with tesco this week only spent 40 pound on 3 of us we r all big eaters thats all dinner stuff snacks drinks the lot yes we will buy bread and milk in the week proberly my son has a thing for milkshakes and toast currently so we r going through it a bit more but thats 2 adult and 1 five year old so idk how she has spent 60 qud for her self defonitly over indulging in crap theres no way i believe she portions stuff out
Even with CC as you lose you're supposed to drop your intake accordingly ,so if it is true that's she lost as much as she's saying she shouldn't have as much food there ..

I watched a bit of her video last night, she was absolutely gutted (in her words) that Tesco didn’t have grated carrot, well my god, she’ll have to get off her lazy arse, go to the shop, buy some and grate them herself! Shock horror. She’s beyond frigging lazy this one!
I can only manage to watch some of her videos, she just rambles on too much and I get bored, it normally the Tesco shop then weigh in I can’t stand anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even with CC as you lose you're supposed to drop your intake accordingly ,so if it is true that's she lost as much as she's saying she shouldn't have as much food there ..
Exactly i do wonder i dont understand how u can go from eating home cooked to lots of convincence food and still loose weight if its in calories fine but still full of crap etc

I watched a bit of her video last night, she was absolutely gutted (in her words) that Tesco didn’t have grated carrot, well my god, she’ll have to get off her lazy arse, go to the shop, buy some and grate them herself! Shock horror. She’s beyond frigging lazy this one!
I can only manage to watch some of her videos, she just rambles on too much and I get bored, it normally the Tesco shop then weigh in I can’t stand anymore 🤣
Yeah i was so shocked i was like is this a prank i cant tell 😂😂 freaking hell she needs to get our even if its for a walk her health must b awful she just sits down all day working chatting to lauren

Reactions: 3
Oh here, I'm with her on this one lol. Tesco grated carrots are dry, sweet and crisp and last absolutely ages! I used to grate my own which would be much shorter, wet and go slimy in a day or two. I buy two Tesco grated every week to make salads and coleslaw and HATE when I can't get them - I know, first world problem 😱 just shoot me now lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh here, I'm with her on this one lol. Tesco grated carrots are dry, sweet and crisp and last absolutely ages! I used to grate my own which would be much shorter, wet and go slimy in a day or two. I buy two Tesco grated every week to make salads and coleslaw and HATE when I can't get them - I know, first world problem 😱 just shoot me now lol :ROFLMAO:
i think its because shes lazy in genrel though if she could she would get her dad to taxi her around remember when she was on and used her dad as a taxi to go to work for a meeting and didnt go in work despite having weeks off for canada because she was too bone idle to pay for a taxi :L

• Haha
Ah fair enough if it’s good 😊 I was more thinking of the shock horror of her having to go to the shop 😂

yeah they look awful ,I can't see her selling many
nor can i she said she has to keep up with trends yes when you got a decent amount of sales and custermores you do not when you have 30 odd sales and still are new i wonder what made her do this in the first place shes quite bone idle i suppose its all work u can do sat down suits her well

Yes I wonder where she pulled the idea from I've never known her to be into that kind of stuff ,unless it's her and Laurens wedding fund 😂

• Haha
Yes I wonder where she pulled the idea from I've never known her to be into that kind of stuff ,unless it's her and Laurens wedding fund 😂
see she said before one day we will live together i dont get what stops them realisticly they both have no committments no kids jobs are pretty easy to get especially with experience i dont understand why you would not just go for it ?

I think Lauren secretly doesn't want her to move ,she'd smother her and she'd have no breathing space she 'd want to be with her all the time ,although she's a different person when Laurens around it's clear she adores her ..

Who is going to pay that for those bags when you can get Disney branded ones from Poundland? 😳 I much prefer the £1 ones from Primark that fold up really small to go back in your bag.

They seem massively overpriced to me. And those type of bags tend to shrink in the wash, in my experience. I’m washing all my reusable bags after every shop at the minute with the virus. I hope she does well but I just can’t see it.

Who is going to pay that for those bags when you can get Disney branded ones from Poundland? 😳 I much prefer the £1 ones from Primark that fold up really small to go back in your bag.

They seem massively overpriced to me. And those type of bags tend to shrink in the wash, in my experience. I’m washing all my reusable bags after every shop at the minute with the virus. I hope she does well but I just can’t see it.
Yeah me either i know i wouldnt i wish we could see what sells how much from the shop to see if they sell i know i wouldnt buy that its tacky and expensive

so has she gained a lb or not start of vlog and im confused as she refers to last week ? have to watch in bits as kids driving me nuts haha