Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok watched in the end take it shes gained a lb think i give her till november and she will be off plan remember her attitude at xmas ? I DONT DIET OVER CHRISTMAS GUYSSS

this is why i dont like calorie counting too much room to be lazy imo

so has she gained a lb or not start of vlog and im confused as she refers to last week ? have to watch in bits as kids driving me nuts haha
🤣 It’s the same in my house, can’t watch properly when kids are around 🙈

ok watched in the end take it shes gained a lb think i give her till november and she will be off plan remember her attitude at xmas ? I DONT DIET OVER CHRISTMAS GUYSSS

this is why i dont like calorie counting too much room to be lazy imo
Yeah probably, she’s actually done well this time I do hope she keeps it up but yeah with Christmas imminent she’ll be off the wagon soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🤣 It’s the same in my house, can’t watch properly when kids are around 🙈

Yeah probably, she’s actually done well this time I do hope she keeps it up but yeah with Christmas imminent she’ll be off the wagon soon!
yeah so do i shes done really well and i think shes one of the ones who r honest i dont really get why she blames the shop i wonder if she wil go back to maybe batch cooking ? might be an idea i mean personally dont really understand batch cooking unless your cooking somthing like a cottage pie but then i would just adjust the ingreidents accordingly most meals make 4 but theres only 2 of us our son is fussy so mostly eats diffrently the whole forgetting about the slow cooker story was odd though

Reactions: 2
She's dipping into the goodies she sells in the giftboxes I think that's partly her downfall ..did you see the HP print out she got and of course she got Lauren one too💑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's dipping into the goodies she sells in the giftboxes I think that's partly her downfall ..did you see the HP print out she got and of course she got Lauren one too💑
i never thought of that ya know i think thats proberly whats shes doing especialy if there not selling well does anyone find it werid she suddently had lots of sales in 1 day?
like i just think its odd to go from 1-2 a week to 9 in a day? or am i just being too skeptical

i dont like the print outs personally

i never thought of that ya know i think thats proberly whats shes doing especialy if there not selling well does anyone find it werid she suddently had lots of sales in 1 day?
like i just think its odd to go from 1-2 a week to 9 in a day? or am i just being too skeptical

i dont like the print outs personally
She had a pic on insta and it was her usual Angie cup of tea, she was eating one of those chocolate bars she sells ..I'm just surmising it was part of her stock I don't think she would go to the shop to buy it if she has a cupboard full in the next room...I'm not into HP personally but both her and Lauren love him.I wonder how'll she'll cope not being able to see Lauren for god knows how long ? Lauren might find someone else in the mean time

• Haha
She had a pic on insta and it was her usual Angie cup of tea, she was eating one of those chocolate bars she sells ..I'm just surmising it was part of her stock I don't think she would go to the shop to buy it if she has a cupboard full in the next room...I'm not into HP personally but both her and Lauren love him.I wonder how'll she'll cope not being able to see Lauren for god knows how long ? Lauren might find someone else in the mean time
no your so right i wonderr what will happen with their planned trip next year ?
yeah she wont walk to asda for a chocolate bar this is why i think calorie counting is BS if u have an issue with food u need to adress it instead of living on diets dont get me wrong she is very unhealthy and needs to loose weight i still remember her saying she maintained since canada then admitted to gaining it all back i just worry this is another scanrerio hopefully she will pull it back this week ?

so who thinks shes fell off wagon ?

no video and she uploaded some quote earlier on her stories most of the time no video means a gain

so who thinks shes fell off wagon ?

no video and she uploaded some quote earlier on her stories most of the time no video means a gain
She probably scoffed all those Halloween boxes ,those gingerbread men don't have a long shelf life

She probably scoffed all those Halloween boxes ,those gingerbread men don't have a long shelf life
I dont get how she doesnt find it a trigger i agree she proberly has been eating them notice shes only had 2 sales this week hopefully we dont have to hear about the shop im tempted to ask her to make another channel for it does my head in 😂

I dont get how she doesnt find it a trigger i agree she proberly has been eating them notice shes only had 2 sales this week hopefully we dont have to hear about the shop im tempted to ask her to make another channel for it does my head in 😂
yes she's fairly plugging her redpanda business but no harm those tote bags look like they wouldn't hold a feather the straps are very thin ,you couldn't put much in them tbh

see her portions are still massive then from her recent instagram pic this is my thing with calorie counting personally a pizza for dinner is not healthy why not have half with some salad bit boring but would be more healthy this is again why i think the 1/3 plate of veg is a good idea stops people over filling on carby things

I'm just after looking at her stories and she flogging the boxes full of sweets there's no way she's avoiding those kind of things if she's sat chatting to Lauren for hours...I''d say she's well off plan.

I'm just after looking at her stories and she flogging the boxes full of sweets there's no way she's avoiding those kind of things if she's sat chatting to Lauren for hours...I''d say she's well off plan.
the thing that gets me about all these people jane angie etc they claim to have binge eating issues but sundently the minute they start a fresh with a new plan it somehow is fixed ? im with you if she had issues binge eating before no way shes sitting there with them sweets around not touching them

also noticed her cans of coke sneaking back in 24 cans in her previous shops for one person i am so shocked shes not diabetic if she drinks that much

also noticed her cans of coke sneaking back in 24 cans in her previous shops for one person i am so shocked shes not diabetic if she drinks that much
I used to drink around 6-8 cans of diet coke a day before I lost 2 stone and although it contains no sugar I think it makes you retain water.