Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I find it odd a 40 odd year old woman is so reliant on her parents for company she speaks about andy but sees him rarly i think its quite sad shes got to her age and not really got any friends

Reactions: 5

mummy_3

Chatty Member
not in a nasty way but someone her size must eat way too much to maintain/gain all the time. Im 14 and a half stone and burn about 3000-4000 calories a day with daily stuff, school runs, work. She must need about 4000-5000 calories to maintain her weight at her size (not being mean but when you are heavier then your body needs more fuel to just keep going) Her meals dont look too heavy and big but who knows if she has 2nds or 3rds and snacks? If I cut 500 calories a day, I lose 1lb a week. I still eat 2500-3500 calories a day which is loads if you eat the right things.
I know its hard to get the motivation to lose weight but she really doesnt seem that bothered. She wants to slim for canada but I bet she is this size when she goes away.
She seems a lovely lady (she does go on abit though!) so I feel bad saying negatives about her!

Ilando

VIP Member
I nearly messaged her to say that I didn’t think it was wise to post a video basically stating that she’s fit to work but too lazy to find alternative transport 🙄

I couldn’t be bothered to actually message her as she’s bound to think she knows best

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
It’s funny that this thread has popped up, I was just thinking of her today (is that weird?) I really wish her the very best. I’ve always liked Angie. Harmless, warm soul. Good for her.

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
idk if its been mentioned on here

always makes me laugh how she said i wont say where i work cause people don't like the origination yet shes mentioned a particular sandwich shop they go for breakfast and how its below their offices or next door simple 4 clicks of mouse and i now know exactly where she works ( not trying to stalk her btw ) but does not realize how easy it is to find? i think her mouth runs away with her sometimes

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Why couldn’t she get a taxi?!? Surely having a week off work for pain in your knee for a sit down job would be frowned upon? Or get a lift from colleagues? Or her Dad? Bizarre!

Firebug

Chatty Member
She’s replied to a comment on her latest Instagram post saying she’s back in England but only “temporarily”. Looks like it could be Angie moving to Canada
She mentioned in another comment that she was moving to Canada. It is lovely to see them both so happy, life is just too short not to follow your dreams and the love of your life.

• Heart

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
im 100 percent betting it was some sort of deal between her and jane considering i dont see jane comment or anything on her videos or interact on istagram or anything so i think they were talking trying to pass it off as a gift to eachother but really was advertising for there little side projects
shes not had many sales and dont see them doing so well considering the boxes are nothing special and stand by the fact they look like somthing a kid paints when you go to them places to make your own mugs and i just think so much market for this sort of stuff unless your going to do somthing different then your just up against everyone else doing the same thing

Ilando

VIP Member
She can kiss goodbye to any promotions or good references. I bet she is a laughing stock amongst her colleagues and bosses.

Such a joyless, self obsessed existence

Sara_M

VIP Member
anyone remeber the bleach saga? i still facepalm the fact she had to nerve to go down to tesco and asked for a refund i mean what idoit rubs it on their top instead of washing their hands yh its not great to have bleach leaking but to them rub it on your top go down there and as for a refund for your shirt is just idk to me just bizzare as hell
I remember that! Ruining the special jumper she got on her trip with Lauren. Surely she smelt that it was bleach. Fair enough, it shouldn't have been leaking but she should have had some common sense. Then sent lauren to look for a replacement jumper, that lauren bought and Angie would send the money to lauren when tescos compensated her the value of the top🤦🏼‍♀️. Did she really have to wait for Tescos to give her the cash? She over complicates and over thinks everything!

Disneylover

VIP Member
I couldn't be arsed watching for 52 mins! I caught the beginning , so she's been off for 7 weeks. She needs to be careful as she said in the last vlog she was fit for work. Surely she could have got a taxi/lift. My boss would offer to pick me up rather than me being off sick 😂 obviously if it was genuine then yeah be off sick but it just looks like she can't be arsed. Unless there's something else as someone said

Bobsyouruncle

OMG at least half an hour discussing her menu and the radical changes, less time bulk cooking at the weekend so she can have more me time. Give me strength.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
idk if its been mentioned on here

always makes me laugh how she said i wont say where i work cause people don't like the origination yet shes mentioned a particular sandwich shop they go for breakfast and how its below their offices or next door simple 4 clicks of mouse and i now know exactly where she works ( not trying to stalk her btw ) but does not realize how easy it is to find? i think her mouth runs away with her sometimes
What’s the sandwich shop called, I think she works for the dwp doesn’t she, so I think it’s probably in Bootle I could be wrong though

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Love to her and Lauren on their big day she should've done it years ago 👰👰...go Angie !

• Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
Hahaha,she looks as if she wants to punch someone!! This is so pathetic,making a video especially about diet coke????She really needs to get a proper life.
@karenjet what did I just watch? Since the diet coke thing I watched she's popped back up in my suggestion feed on YouTube.
Shopping at the Trafford centre .I thought harmless vlog. No not at all. It starts off with what I can only say is like a tell all introduction to her and Lauren's romance. It all started in this year, and shows all these pictures of them smiling into the camera on various adventures including Disney of course. I mean really...they are not a couple though?

That Lauren is odd .could hardly understand a word she said but in all honesty she actually seemed more genuine ok than Angela. I thought oh my god at first but maybe it's because I didn't know what she said half the time!

It really is the strangest of strange relationships.

Anyway vlog tedious just basically eating. However I couldn't believe Angela letting her Dad carry all her shopping in to her flat for her up those stairs. Wtf is Angie is 40, the vlog was 2017 so a couple of years old. Still her Dad at the youngest would I guess be 60! He might not look 60, might be strong as an ox but honestly lazy cow. Also sounds like Lauren carried all their shopping except on posh bag as Angela called it with a bottle of perfume in it!
????

They’re oddly mesmeric together though, aren’t they? They swear their relationship is platonic but I’ve seen the looks Lauren gives her! And they call each other wifey. Very strange.

Did you see the amount of crap they buy? And it’s tradition for them to go and buy a build-a-bear together when they meet up! ? I bet you the staff in it thinks they’re a pair of nutters!

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Shes putting stuff about fat shaming not fat shaming in actually concerned for her
I don’t use Instagram that much anymore but I think it’s easy to become upset if you see things written about you online whether they’re good or bad. I know for one I would struggle to read a forum about myself worrying what others thought of me before but now I would simply learn that those people have their own lives and I’m sure everyone in the world could have a whole thread about them and their life choices.

All of our intentions have been kind and trying to help her - I know that will be hard to see when it’s written about yourself but I can’t remember any comment on here that was meant to cause offensive or troll. If it comes across that way then I’m probably just less sensitive than other people.

I genuinely wish her all the best and I’m sad she’s deleted her videos - I did find her videos enjoyable and it’s a shame she’s allowed a select few people to ruin something when most of her viewers were supportive and enjoyed her content.

Reactions: 4