Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes pied one and moved the other in all in space of a week or 2 it seems lol
I just can’t believe with everything she’s been through in previous relationship having social work involvement she would take that chance moving a man into a house with her 2 year old within a week of seeing each other. Not saying she shouldn’t date or can’t move on, but I wouldn’t even introduce a man to my kids unless we’d been going strong for a good 8 months to a year and we knew the relationship was going to last.

Reactions: 5
Aye it’s never her fault, not perfect Andrea. Poor bleep was probably choked by cheap cleaning fumes. Just doesn’t sit right with me. Goes greeting to women’s aid for a house but lets any Tom, dick or Harry move in.

My husband died 2 years ago, never haf a man around my 2 year old daughter never mind in bed with us like she is posting.

Reactions: 3
I think she'll get PIP because of depression and anxiety, PTSD etc because of all the things she's 'been through' with the ex man. She's spends money like water, and is always getting beauty injections done, and microblading.

She was saying about the wee one having autism, and it's been highlighted, so she'll be filling in a DLA form for her no doubt.

My daughters 3, undiagnosed adhd my health visitor helped fill in a firm but its so sifficult without a disgnosis. So think her we one will be the same, i dont see much in her daughter aoart from being delayed in soeech. Maybe she should be concentrating on that instead of moving men in every few weeks.
Yeah she is defo getting pip!

Reactions: 3
My daughters 3, undiagnosed adhd my health visitor helped fill in a firm but its so sifficult without a disgnosis. So think her we one will be the same, i dont see much in her daughter aoart from being delayed in soeech. Maybe she should be concentrating on that instead of moving men in every few weeks.
Yeah she is defo getting pip!
False , my son is autistic and had his DLA two years before diagnosis, just need a doctors letter to support application

Reactions: 1
Why does she say things like excuse my kid she's having a meltdown , when she's clearly not.

Reactions: 2
Letting her new man sleep in her bed with her wee girl. Shocking. Scummy mummy right there. Bet the last one was in the bed too. Poor wean.

• Heart
Letting her new man sleep in her bed with her wee girl. Shocking. Scummy mummy right there. Bet the last one was in the bed too. Poor wean.
Couldnt agree with you more, the long term damage this could don

She seems to have a thing for bad boys. New boyfriend is absolutely not someone I would have around kids!! Coke addicted gang member jailed for a drive by shooting!!!
google Steven McGarry Glasgow

• Wow
Can’t mind his name but he’s another one that’s been in the jail for gangster pish. He done her windows in not long ago. She’s had other boyfriends in between him and the latest one though.