Andrea McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched LW for years - they are all given roles for each topic and it is much too obvious. I'm quite enjoying the variety on Steph's Packed Lunch - until I'm not lol.
I'm same, started watching Steph as can't bear LW. I used to like it in the early days.

What's the betting Andrea will be back

Reactions: 6
So she's announced a 'membership' for like minded women. I'm reading the comments 30/40 quid.. A month!

Reactions: 8
What suckers are gonna pay this and what the hell do they get each month?

Reactions: 2
No mention of what you get just blurb on a video about not allowing fear to stop you. 300 quid per annum or 29 quid per month now for first few days then it's up to 40 quid a month... And it's not launched until February. So are people paying now??
No mention of what for. I'm not surprised she's left loose women, it's bad enough Nadia charging vulnerable viewers for membership views of her scabby lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
They always think they are bigger than the show, that they are more liked/popular than they really are.
Look how many have left soaps, to amount to nothing

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like her husband made her leave loose women to join on his shitty joint business venture??

Reactions: 5
Her husband looks like Bruce Forsyth were they related ??

Do they have a YouTube channel ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1