Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie has confirmed she is releasing merch this Saturday. Sorry guys my phone won’t let me upload a screenshot, but it’s in her Instagram story...

Reactions: 1
Julie has confirmed she is releasing merch this Saturday. Sorry guys my phone won’t let me upload a screenshot, but it’s in her Instagram story...
Will be Ana doing a tit video like ‘fans react to my mum getting merch’

Why would Julie get merch when Ana doesn’t even?

Funny if it’s fake Gucci and lv’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they was doing some kind of video too cause they tagged themselves in the Pizza Hut Insta story other day 🤭

Reactions: 4
71DBEC4B-CD46-4C43-9AA5-819A86049F1E.jpeg

I’m struggling to think of anything this woman has going for her that could be considered “merchandise” worthy. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean good on her for finding a way to make money....but “merch”?

I feel like she could’ve just said she’s designed xyz but calling it merch implies she’s an online personality with a following which is a bit confusing

• Haha
I’m just glad they moved house so I don’t have to hear that bleeping smoke detector

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, it would have been cheaper to change the battery but 🤣

Oh she’s getting that bag anyway she can..
View attachment 26232
Oh god I forgot about this 😣 I wonder if brands contact her or it’s the other way around. I know most influencers do a bit of both but they usually have management.

Aren’t those fake bags/outlets that sell them breaking the law?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Anyone think she seems to have her boobs out more lately? And does she really think we believe the oh me and byron are just friends but walk round naked in front of each other!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone think she seems to have her boobs out more lately? And does she really think we believe the oh me and byron are just friends but walk round naked in front of each other!!!
Yeah she even had them on show at Royal Ascot. Her and Saff pretending to be sophisticated did make me laugh. Ana’s there with posh food and slice of bread slapped on plate with it (in Saff’s vlog) “oh would love to wear a hat everyday” oh behave girl 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.