Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From reading the comments it sounds like she needs reporting for not disclosing AD’s . Link to ASA anyone?

Reactions: 4
‘Am I going to do a haul without a discount code’ AKA ‘won’t be doing hauls unless sponsored’ Hm kinda exposes herself there...

Waa he part was LIFTED FROM A PREVIOUS VLOG?

When she showed all her haul stuff?
What do you mean sorry?? Literally read it over and over for an hour and I can’t work it out ahahha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
‘Am I going to do a haul without a discount code’ AKA ‘won’t be doing hauls unless sponsored’ Hm kinda exposes herself there...

What do you mean sorry?? Literally read it over and over for an hour and I can’t work it out ahahha[emoji23]

View attachment 24495
Me?

I'm sure I've seen her show that part of all new things she got for her room in a previous vlog. So I feel she just copied and pasted it in today's vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Me?

I'm sure I've seen her show that part of all new things she got for her room in a previous vlog. So I feel she just copied and pasted it in today's vlog.
Ohhhh right sorry, I was on about the Missguided haul on her main channel, but yeah I did think the same when I saw the vlog tbf

Reactions: 2
She has such a normal natural friendship with her friend taneisha (sorry don't know how to spell it!) compared to saff who always seems in vlogs like she is better than her and doesn't care what she says!

Reactions: 9
Just thought I’d inform, Ana’s insta story with the ad for cleo, there’s a link on there and if you download it through her story (the link on it where it says swipe up) she gets a free £5 per person. Part of the referral process. I’ve got cleo and it always says ‘use this referral link and get a free £5 per person’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
clearly didn’t think it was acceptable to wear a bra in her recent vid

Also has anyone else noticed how her wardrobe is barely full but she’s constantly buying clothes?? Or gifted them from Missguided! Where do they all go?

Reactions: 10
Get full on nipple in some of the try ons 😂. Yeah where do all the clothes go? Not expecting to see her wear any of this in LA there’ll be some ‘gifted’ clothes they’re all made to wear.

The clothes get returned. Ana and her ilk are just glorified catalogue models. They get paid to talk about and model stuff, but ultimately it all goes back and the process starts again.

Reactions: 4
Her snapchat story is sickening. McDonald’s twice in one night what the duck she’s a woman

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her snapchat story is sickening. McDonald’s twice in one night what the duck she’s a woman
I know!! And I remember in her vlog that she wanted to eat healthier but nooo she just wanted to show off her new gym gear that got gifted to her haha

Tbh she’s put me off McDonald’s not been in about 2 months lol. So she’s basically still eating it but not filming videos where she’s having it, way to go...🥴

This outfit is actually trash

You can see she isn't cut out for these kinda events

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.