Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Sister’ ‘baby girl’ - does she think she’s from the ghetto.

The latest video is ridiculous. Her mum chose THE SHITTEST pair of Gucci shoes when she could have gone to Louis Vuitton and got the real bag that she wanted but bought the fake of??!?

Her mum was clearly choosing for Atticus too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
‘Sister’ ‘baby girl’ - does she think she’s from the ghetto.

The latest video is ridiculous. Her mum chose THE SHITTEST pair of Gucci shoes when she could have gone to Louis Vuitton and got the real bag that she wanted but bought the fake of??!?

Her mum was clearly choosing for Atticus too.
I thought the mum took over with Atticus. She clearly pushed the play doh and motorbike. I think Atticus would have been happy with a dinosaur and 6 blind bags.
I was also surprised to see him in a pushchair, each to their own but at school age I don't think they need them unless there is a genuine need or disability.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anas glossybox ads made me 😣 shes got a code to get the box for 7quid. Shes said that means you save 43 because the box is worth 50. Erm not really... Its 11 quid a month, the contents tend to be over 50 but that doesnt mean you are saving 43 by using her code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“I thought I’d do a homely vlog”
Cut it out Ana you needed content to work around the glossy box AD, exactly like that annoying FabHan, Same management, Same AD in a week.
Her disclosure for this advertisement is “thank you for working with me on this vlog”
That’s it!?
She’s mentioned her summer plans and not once has Disney been mentioned.
I wonder did she ever plan to go at all,
something makes me think it’s because Julie or Atticus can’t leave the country. 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I just applied for a new passport last week and it came in 9 days!! So it's definitely not a passport issue. I wonder what the problem could be... I do believe she intended to go (although it may have not actually been booked)

Reactions: 3
“I thought I’d do a homely vlog”
Cut it out Ana you needed content to work around the glossy box AD, exactly like that annoying FabHan, Same management, Same AD in a week.
Her disclosure for this advertisement is “thank you for working with me on this vlog”
That’s it!?
She’s mentioned her summer plans and not once has Disney been mentioned.
I wonder did she ever plan to go at all,
something makes me think it’s because Julie or Atticus can’t leave the country. 🤣
I now think it was never going to happen and was just for a video. Gone off her hugely, she’s just the next basic witch YouTube getting on the Gucci gang hype.

I now think it was never going to happen and was just for a video. Gone off her hugely, she’s just the next basic witch YouTube getting on the Gucci gang hype.
Same as Saffron ‘buying’ her parents that trip to New York back in December. Never happened.

In her recent vlog she said in two weeks she’s going to LA for 3 weeks. I honestly think her mum should of gotten the biggest room. Ana is never there! Fair enough it’s her life but I feel like she can be a little lazy when it comes to home life.

Also I hate it when she says she needs the break away. I’m sorry? From what?? You literally went on holiday two weeks ago. Still blows my mind how brands send all these influencers on trips and they don’t pay a penny

In her recent vlog she said in two weeks she’s going to LA for 3 weeks. I honestly think her mum should of gotten the biggest room. Ana is never there! Fair enough it’s her life but I feel like she can be a little lazy when it comes to home life.

Also I hate it when she says she needs the break away. I’m sorry? From what?? You literally went on holiday two weeks ago. Still blows my mind how brands send all these influencers on trips and they don’t pay a penny
I felt like her mum should have the biggest room all along. Fair enough the ‘ana is probably paying more’ argument.

But. Ana’s mum has bought her up, supported her, whilst she was working on YouTube etc etc. It wouldn’t have harmed Ana to give something back to her mum now she’s taking it in.

I’d feel awful making my mum feel like the family house was more mine. I dunno, it’s just never sat right with me. The whole Ana needs to work from home etc, she can hire an office and is hardly there or sitting with her laptop on bed anyway.

She’s turned into a brat

Her tongue being out constantly at ParkLife really grates on me she looked bloody ridiculous! Orange face, bleach blonde/gray hair and her tongue out to the side in every photo as if she a frog catching flies to eat for dinner. And don’t even get me started on her Mum’s awkward AF Instagram story this morning about that orimark jacket and then the creepy/forced smile at the end when she didn’t know what to say. Just turn the camera off instead of being awkward.

the comments on her new vlog are quite different from her normal ones - i've noticed a lot more negative ones

Park life is a proper drug festival tbh, imagine ana’s viewers seeing her doing drugs lol:oops:

Alsooo 3:27 in her vlog ‘Brekfaces’

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh another video suggestion question on her story lol... so much for having so much good content coming out

On her Instagram photos, something looks very off with her nose in EVERY PICTURE. Does she photoshop/facetune them?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she just doesn’t move to London she’s there more than she’s at home then her mum could have the big room and Ana just sleep in the small one whenever she’s there.

Reactions: 3
Love Julie’s bio.. ‘fierce female doing it for herself’
Your daughter pays your rent, love

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The minions are calling her out on her latest tweet about her upcoming LA & Bali trips....

Reactions: 2
No sitc.... because you don’t get paid for it. She’s trash

Glad people are asking about atticus holiday to Disney. You can’t just promise a young kid something that big and take it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.