Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they’re caked in make-up wearing fake eyelashes & Saffron’s wearing her wig/extensions, they look like a couple of transvestites.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s makeup related as haz, heyitshope, soph and Steph toms are flying out to Spain. Maybe it’s a clothing thing??? I don’t know

I think the red hare girls have got a 'collection' coming out with missguided or another clothing site like that

Reactions: 1
Actually clicked off the Tinder takeover was just so boring, definitely won’t be sitting through Saffron’s either!

Reactions: 3
Twelve of them doing it including saffron.

It’ll just be fast fashion with some crappy influencer slogan splashed across it to make it look like they’ve put some thought into it.

They are all sooooo busy going on PR trips etc to be able to actually sit and design something.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s has tweeted that they’re going to Disneyland in August but who knows
I hope so. My daugthers the same age as Atticus and i wouldnt have got away with telling her we were going to Disney then never going.

Reactions: 3
It’ll be for people who’s size 6/8, unrealistic for the average person

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to ease up on the highlighter. Its strange that she was making better content when she was a child then she is now. The moshi news actually was quite amusing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.