Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm way too old to watch her. I'm legitimately old enough to be her mum. I think that's why I watch her, 'cos I quite like her mum! And I cried when she surprised her little bro and mum with a Disney trip. What a gorgeous thing to do.

Bit of advice Ana -

1) Stop hanging out with Saf, she's vacuous and irritating and really thick and makes you irritating and more stupid somehow. She also thinks she's better that you. Take it from someone with life experience, the looks she gives you!
2) All that expensive stuff you're buying each other is overpriced tat and one day you'll wish you'd saved that money!
3) Wear less make up. I know you're still young and think all that caked on your face makes you look pretty and more grown up, but every time I see you without make up, I think you look so much prettier.

Oh the dark eyebrows with the blonde!

She's going to get more irritating and hang out with the annoying one more isn't she?!

Reactions: 11

Moreteaplease

I know the other photo is small and bad quality.. but look at the difference between what Julie posted on Instagram and Ana has put on her YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her content has become lazy, sneaky and unrelatable to her target audience.
Honestly one the few things I liked about Ana was how normal and hardworking she seemed compared to saffron and the barkers. She’s lost that USP in my eyes. I watched the Givenchy upload and how she talked about her new phone at the end.. “I’m not sure what one this is but it’s got the best camera etc, etc”
Gone are the days of doing research and saving up for an expensive purchase.
Her mum on Instagram pimping out tat disturbs me so much 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10

GossWhore

VIP Member
Just like to thank the person who uploaded the pic #PADastacia

[emoji23][emoji23]
But keeping it real. It's normal, but on the floor, next to a plate and your handbag..... for an AD [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

I can hear her mother Julie "Oh Ana" [emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Sick

Anastasiaxo

The secret project is basically a clothing website I think filled with clothes that these Influencers have “designed” but all the clothes I’ve seen them model on their instagrams is basically something you could get of pretty little thing or Missguided. Ana was just wearing a white top and black cycling shorts. And they are getting paid to do this??

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
That vlog when she’s trying stuff on, the beatles top she tries on “it’s the Beatles crossing the road.” I cannot stand girls like her wearing band tees because it’s “cool” what an idiot
Just a random road you know 😂 JEEZ

• Wow
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
71DBEC4B-CD46-4C43-9AA5-819A86049F1E.jpeg

I’m struggling to think of anything this woman has going for her that could be considered “merchandise” worthy. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow