Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anastasiaxo

I don’t think it’s makeup related as haz, heyitshope, soph and Steph toms are flying out to Spain. Maybe it’s a clothing thing??? I don’t know

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
And the other ‘brand promoting’ travel companion (I don’t know her, but guess she’s a Youtubers too) was flashing a £1600/£1800 Louis Vuitton bag purchased in duty-free.
Hmmm.....

Amorphis35

It has 85k views so far. If people keep watching in their thousands she’s gonna give the people what they want unfortunately. We just see what crap she’s gonna do next 😂

Amorphis35

A friend and I used to get McDonald's every Saturday and watch our TV shows from the week together until she realised every Saturday night/Sunday morning she'd be down with a migraine. We stopped for a few weeks a d surprise surprise, no migraine since. We think it must be an additive in it but it's just put me right off it. I don't get how she can eat it so often surely you'd be sick of it. If I was on her income id be buying amazing quality ingredients for proper food
Yeah who knows what actually goes into their food? They claim it’s 100% British beef/chicken or whatever but is it really?