Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H8Ellie

So it appears neither mother and daughter don’t check things before they post online. Ana with her bloody pad & now Julie has her fly undone in her latest post.

Dimwits the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
why does she feel the need to put 'flying alone at 18' and stuff in her titles as if its THAT much of a big deal, you're not 16 anymore hun you're a fully legal adult.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Saffron’s new video she says she doesn’t go around Ana’s house because apparently she doesn’t have time
And Ana doesn’t have time either....🤔 they’re both so busy.
Who’s the girl that goes to London to bum around with Byron and Haz on the regular? 😐
If it looks like Ana...and it talks like Ana.

I’d go YouTube premium to see Wendy and Julie do a 24 hour challenge
“Pretend you actually like each other”

• Haha

Loopy81

Chatty Member
She’s in one of the most beautiful places in the world and all she can come up with 24 hour challenges 🤦🏻‍♀️

Although not surprised she isn’t clever enough after wondering if she had to cook the pizza lunchable. I used to like ana but she’s changing for the worse 😔

• Sad

Lilys

Chatty Member
That vlog when she’s trying stuff on, the beatles top she tries on “it’s the Beatles crossing the road.” I cannot stand girls like her wearing band tees because it’s “cool” what an idiot

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’ve decided that Ana’s channel is a very convincing satire and commentary on young YouTubers tendency to copy each other until they’re all devoid of originality. It will culminate in “Eating my body fluids for 24 hours”

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Fuck me, As if me Julie has her own merch 😂

Bet she’s still claiming her benefits on the side though

What I found funny was, they couldn’t go to DLP because of her mums passport and because her mum didn’t have the money.
So she’s giving her a few months to save up for it 🤔
How did it jump from saving for France to they’re going to FLORIDA 🤔
that’s a hell of a difference in spending money....
Something doesn’t add up with this Disney story.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

sonnenschein8

WTF has she done to herself, this is awful
Sad because she was naturally pretty
She has clearly edited her fake tan, her roots and lightened her hair colour and she just looks beyond strange

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LS932

Ok that Lunchable's challenge was by far the worst one I have seen. Super lazy and uninspiring video idea. She didn't even eat all of the Lunchable's! I don't think she was actually doing it, she was definitely eating other food in between.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can someone please explain what is going on with her mums face in this photo?!
She looks like a totally different person?!
And the way she’s sitting looks like she’s trying to appear much slimmer than she is :unsure:
I don’t get how her mum is getting ad revenue for literally just being her mum. The world is mental.

Maybe she can use the money to buy herself a passport so Ana can take them on the trip which has apparently been booked and paid for.... oh wait. No it hasn’t. How many times has she changed the story now??

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I did think ana was funding the house as she got the bigger room which must crush her mum inside...... surely ana would have been better getting a place of her own. I know at her age if I could have afforded it I would have done in an instant
I think she in a really tricky position, does Julie actually work or is she still “retraining” 🤔
She would also be leaving atticus alone with just her mum and imo I think she’s like a second mum to him at times.
I’m probably the only one who thinks Ana does deserve to have the bigger room 🤣 she does work from home, gets endless products and clothing sent to her,
Films in her room, probably pays for the majority of the house and regardless of who gets the better room it’s a huge upgrade from what they had previously so Julie is still better off. But that is ana’s “office” in a way.
Julie would never have afforded that alone.
So Ana could have a flat of her own but this way they both benefit.

gooby

She looked so much better before she started fake tanning/face tuning her face way more tan than her body. Especially that weird tan tash she gets when shes bare faced.

Its a shame she is super influenced by Saf because its so obviously Saf treats her like shit. Saf is one of those friends that are passive aggressive/out to make you feel stupid to remind you that they're better than you. Its really weird to see Ana transition into a Saf double and lose her touch.

disneys

VIP Member
Going rapidly off this girl. YouTube actually ruins people ha. Name me one nice youtuber.

Maybe mr beast because he seems to give a LOT of his earnings back to supporters etc ( I know it makes him more content but still)
I think people like Alfie Deyes, Ana, Saf etc are all so unbearable because they were so young when they got the fame and the money. I call it the “Justin Bieber effect”. Fame & money corrupts but is especially bad when you get it young.

This is probs coming from a bitter place cos I’ve always been poor though haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
‘Getting a lot of hate’ - worst saying from youtubers ever. Basically if anyone has an opinion.

The whole Holliday thing doesn’t ring true, it was booked, then moved to April, now to August.

Her mum can’t get a passport? Don’t passports get fast tracked for a small extra fee? Then it was that her mum wanted to have some money of her own to take... I feel like her mum works hard and knows the value of money so wouldn’t have let Ana lose money by cancelling the original holiday. If it was ever booked. Sorry to be sceptical but just doesn’t add up.

Please finish your nuggets before ranting about ads next time. Didn’t need to see that haha.

I’m a celeb?? She knows they don’t ship in McDonald’s there doesn’t she?! Can’t see her being a presenter either sorry.

• Haha