Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I surprised Julie has sent atticus back to school you’d think with her ocd she’s be terrified of the him bring the virus back home

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both Saffron and Ana think they’re more grown than they actually are and it makes them look even younger. The way they act is so performative and OTT to make sure everybody knows they’re adults. Ana holding her gin and lemonade in her hand the entire video (to show off she’s drinking xo), her constant referencing to her virginity, her wearing hardly any clothes in pictures - it’s all just pushing this fake idea of being so grown up when infact it’s SO childish. Even her make up makes her look 10 years older than she is. I just can’t stand the performance in everything Ana does now. The difference in her since she hit 18 is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I lost mine last year at 18, was it anything special? No. Did I think it was anything special before? No. Do I go on and on about it to my friends (some of whom haven’t lost theirs yet)? No. It’s not something to brag about, it’s not a personality trait. Like someone said up above, whether you lose it at 13 or 30, who cares. You do you boo.

Reactions: 16
i know. i don't understand how she can have that many clothes. when i go on holiday the only clothing item i might buy is bikinis if the ones from last year dont fit me, and a pair of shorts. i turned 18 in december, and that was the only birthday where i bought myself an outfit for that day as i believe turning 18 is a 'special' bday lol. and i then just sold those items on depop because i know i'll never wear them again. they get gifted so much tit they probably don't care that their wardrobe is overflowing, anything for a bit of coin i say. she probably wears the things once in a try on video and thats it.
I recently watched a video of one of their podcasts and Byron mentions that he buys expensive clothes, does a haul, posts a few Instagram pictures and then sends it back. Ana seemed surprised and said “I’ve never thought about doing that” so I definitely think she’s followed in byrons and hazs footsteps and is doing the same

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I recently watched a video of one of their podcasts and Byron mentions that he buys expensive clothes, does a haul, posts a few Instagram pictures and then sends it back. Ana seemed surprised and said “I’ve never thought about doing that” so I definitely think she’s followed in byrons and hazs footsteps and is doing the same
Omg I didn’t know that!!! Wow doesn’t that just sum them all up

Reactions: 8
She blatantly wanted to say meJulie was a tit parent but she got shut down pretty fast! đŸ˜±

• Haha
She doesn't like vintage because vintage clothing shops don't send her free stuff. It's simple. She's all about getting freebies.
I know, that's what I said 😅 With her it's either #gifted fast fashion or (often fake) designer stuff bought purely for the label!

Not Ana admitting that she doesn't always wash her hands after using the toilet... :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of the comments are asking about amber lol

9EBB988F-1237-45DA-9423-9A6CD374127B.png

Also seen a quite a lot of comments from her minions asking for atticus to do it with her???? “Atticus are you a virgin?” Or “ana, what would you rate my mr men out of 10”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
39E23EF7-2AFD-40F5-AA8B-531251AF280C.jpeg

of course you liked this Ana, you like to decorate your bedroom floor with them:sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Both Saffron and Ana think they’re more grown than they actually are and it makes them look even younger. The way they act is so performative and OTT to make sure everybody knows they’re adults. Ana holding her gin and lemonade in her hand the entire video (to show off she’s drinking xo), her constant referencing to her virginity, her wearing hardly any clothes in pictures - it’s all just pushing this fake idea of being so grown up when infact it’s SO childish. Even her make up makes her look 10 years older than she is. I just can’t stand the performance in everything Ana does now. The difference in her since she hit 18 is crazy.
I find saffron has always acted older, ever since she started youtube, she's always looked older and thus acted older. However, we've all seen Ana 'grow up' on camera and you are right, ever since she hit 18, she thinks she's 25 - the drinking winds me up - wow well done you can have an alcoholic beverage. I imagine she's one of these girls who drinks 1 drink and then pretends she's so drunk and starts messaging boys bc she's just so desperate for a boyfriend. :rolleyes:

Woah anyone surprised at the level of tension between Ana and Julie in the latest video?? I think it's clear that theres a lot of resentment between them but this is the first time that I've seen them make it obvious on camera. Julie constantly shutting down Ana's criticisms of her to the point where Ana had to say "you're doing it again", Ana publicly criticising the ads that Julie does (which she should but I would've cut that out of the video if that was my mum).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Woah anyone surprised at the level of tension between Ana and Julie in the latest video?? I think it's clear that theres a lot of resentment between them but this is the first time that I've seen them make it obvious on camera. Julie constantly shutting down Ana's criticisms of her to the point where Ana had to say "you're doing it again", Ana publicly criticising the ads that Julie does (which she should but I would've cut that out of the video if that was my mum).
I feel similarly with my mum, you can’t criticise her without her getting offended. It’s not a healthy way to raise your children, they’ll never speak their mind

• Heart
Almost felt sorry for ana the way julie was with her in the video. But then I also thought she left it in for people to see, it can’t be that bad??

I feel similarly with my mum, you can’t criticise her without her getting offended. It’s not a healthy way to raise your children, they’ll never speak their mind
Yeah this video was kinda hard to watch. I can see they have a close relationship and IMO julie seems pretty relaxed I mean my Mama would not want me having sex in our house especially if she was in the house😂😂😂 but it must be hard having your Mother have completely different opinions and values as to you, especially such strong ones. Going back to all the BLM drama re ana and influencers/yters in general, I honestly think they must have had an argument over it especially with how her mum treated the topic.

It’s great to have different opinions on things And discuss but like the above comments, it’s Not healthy if Julie’s almost forcing those onto Ana and will not accept ana’s view on things.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t that just a normal relationship with your mum tho ? like every mum and daughter gets on each other nerves sometimes even when they’re very close it’s normal lol people are aloud a bad day đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
my mum and I are LITERALLY best friends. Like I do everything with her and tell her everything.Cos of this, when we argue it can get nasty lol and of course people bicker but I feel like ifyou really watch the video theres a lot of stuff pent up there that ana doesn’t speak about, like her ma was shocked that ana said that its like the first she’s heard about it. I feel likeif you’re on that level of a relationship with your mother,that shouldnt be a conversation that happens for the first time when ur filing a YT video. Just my interpretation x

I swear to god if meJulie was my mum she be screaming at me over and over and over again because I was no angel at her age ana needs to grow some balls and tell her to do one the way she says aww ana like seriously have a life but has meJulie ever says anything about ana having her boobs and arse out on social media I don't like Julie she's so judgemental but when her daughter has her arse out or boobs it's taken in money is it how to pimp your child out sorry but nah she annoyed me

Reactions: 4
No she didn't say that!!! OMG đŸ€ź
She did đŸ˜© it’s bleeping rank either way but imagine admitting that during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC ??!!? Think of all the young girls now that won’t be washing their hands cos their princess Ana doesn’t

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.