Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet OMG I cannot

Also did anyone notice she didn't mention amber at all??? really want to know what happened w them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
One thing I will say is I do like that Ana (and her mother) are more relatable (to me personally at age of 20) than Saffron and her family, saffron definitley carers more towards her young viewers (saying that I think all her viewers are under the age of 18 lol)

Reactions: 3
Sorry but who doesnā€™t wash their hands after the toilet?? Surprised at that!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can't believe that now that Saff has a new nose she wants to change hers as well šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t see why she wants it anyway from what I can see Anaā€™s nose will not benefit from filler at all apart from making it bigger, her nose suits her face. Saffronā€™s was as easy fix with filler as it had a bump.

Iā€™d love to fix my nose but filler will not help as mines just fat as duck and will need proper rhinoplasty and unfortunately havent got 7k to hand xxxšŸ˜„

Reactions: 8
I have the perfect video idea for you Ana. Go through your videos and shot everytime tou mention your virginity. Least you'll definitely be drunk in a video then.

Please stop forcing me to believe you have lost your virginity. I don't care, won't care. It isn't important and doesn't make you any better for losing it. The more you talk about it the less convincing it becomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is what I didnā€™t understand either. Because didnā€™t Atticusā€™s Instagram have ā€˜Atticus Kingsnorthā€™ as the name - surely they wouldnā€™t give Atticus Anaā€™s stepdads name because heā€™s no longer in the picture. His own dad wouldnā€™t probably like it either.
Makes me wonder if Julie took the step dads name and if Kingsnorth is actually her maiden name if both kids have it?

Also has his insta been deleted. I canā€™t seem to find it?
I thought they might have given him that as his second name on here to protect his actual second name. I know Atticus isnā€™t a common name, but I got the impression that because he was on the platform they wanted to preserve some kind of privacy to his name. Not saying itā€™s right btw, no way should a 5(?) year old have an Instagram platform and obvs his face is all over her channel but I do think it might be to keep some kind of privacy.

I know Iā€™ve not worded this perfectly but I hope yous know what I mean šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
I have the perfect video idea for you Ana. Go through your videos and shot everytime tou mention your virginity. Least you'll definitely be drunk in a video then.

Please stop forcing me to believe you have lost your virginity. I don't care, won't care. It isn't important and doesn't make you any better for losing it. The more you talk about it the less convincing it becomes.
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!
Does she realise she isn't the only person in the world to lose her virginity? šŸ˜‚
WE DONT CARE ANA?
Also what message does that send out to younger viewers if she constantly rambles on about it? Virginity literally means nothing and she is making it out to be the 'be all and end all' of being 16/17 years old. I think its a very poor message to send out to young viewers who might be 11/12/13 and might I add EXTREMELY impressionable at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t get what her big deal with virginity is. Iā€™m 22 and I havenā€™t lost mine yet. Iā€™ve battled with my mental health for 5 years now thatā€™s my priority. I really couldnā€™t care less what anyoneā€™s opinion is of me whereas she is obsessed with talking about it and constantly needs people to think sheā€™s amazing itā€™s strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I donā€™t get what her big deal with virginity is. Iā€™m 22 and I havenā€™t lost mine yet. Iā€™ve battled with my mental health for 5 years now thatā€™s my priority. I really couldnā€™t care less what anyoneā€™s opinion is of me whereas she is obsessed with talking about it and constantly needs people to think sheā€™s amazing itā€™s strange.
Sis here's ur crown -----> šŸ‘‘
McAna needs to take a leaf out of ur book

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s quite telling in my opinion that she didnā€™t even say ā€˜I lost it at 16, but you shouldnā€™t ever do anything until you are readyā€™ , she knows her viewers are young, I feel like thereā€™s an element of caring (if thatā€™s the right word?) that should be involved with videos like this

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get what her big deal with virginity is. Iā€™m 22 and I havenā€™t lost mine yet. Iā€™ve battled with my mental health for 5 years now thatā€™s my priority.
I'm 25 and haven't lost mine due to having mental health issues from the age 12-22 and I'm now at a point where I respect myself enough to not want to give it to just anyone.

People like Ana, Haz and that who need to have a personality through sex, body image, drinking need to question whether they have a personality or not tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm 25 and haven't lost mine due to having mental health issues from the age 12-22 and I'm now at a point where I respect myself enough to not want to give it to just anyone.

People like Ana, Haz and that who need to have a personality through sex, body image, drinking need to question whether they have a personality or not tbh.
Sis you deserve a crown too -----> šŸ‘‘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t see why she wants it anyway from what I can see Anaā€™s nose will not benefit from filler at all apart from making it bigger, her nose suits her face. Saffronā€™s was as easy fix with filler as it had a bump.

Iā€™d love to fix my nose but filler will not help as mines just fat as duck and will need proper rhinoplasty and unfortunately havent got 7k to hand xxxšŸ˜„
Very true! Ana's nose is not the type of nose that could be easily fixed with a simple filler!
She's just said that because it's the quickest and cheapest way to give her nose a different shape. She just wants to copy Saff

Reactions: 7

Hi lovely ! my heart goes out to you in regards to your mental health issues , Iā€™ve been there and still am getting through my own issues everyday and Iā€™m very lucky to still be here if Iā€™m being honest. I hope youā€™re in a much better place today mentally. I respect you so much not wanting to give it to just anyone.
Unfortunately people like Ana and Haz base their personality off of that and like many others have said , itā€™d be good for them to at least say in their videos ā€œ Just cause I do this and that doesnā€™t mean you should , thereā€™s nothing wrong with waiting to have sex no matter how old you are ā€. Yes theyā€™re adults they can do as they please but they should use their platforms in a better way. I couldnā€™t agree more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to put it out there that whether you lose your virginity age 13 or age 30 I could not give a duck!!! Your choices are your choices and I respect that everyone has different values and beliefs as well as other things going on in their lives which may impact it ā¤
you all deserve a šŸ‘‘regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just wanted to put it out there that whether you lose your virginity age 13 or age 30 I could not give a duck!!! Your choices are your choices and I respect that everyone has different values and beliefs as well as other things going on in their lives which may impact it ā¤
you all deserve a šŸ‘‘regardless
I couldnā€™t have said it better ā¤

Reactions: 1
My jaw literally hit the ground when I heard her say that she doesnā€™t wash her hands after going to the toilet because sometimes she is ā€œtoo tiredā€ and ā€œjust wants to sleepā€ imagine being in the middle of a global pandemic where we are told constantly to wash our hands and admitting you canā€™t even manage that... the mind boggles, it really does.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.