Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of my friends do it. I think it all depends on the following and the brands themselves. Some brands just gift free items in return for promotion or a discount code to give their following (which they make a % off everytime their code is used). A lot of influencers will not accept just this and ask to actually be paid (lol I know a few). Some get brand deals and get paid stupid amounts of money to promote. I think the smaller companies she promotes like the tie dye tops were just a freebies, as for bigger brands its defo a payment.

Ong sorry for waffling 😂😭😭😭
i have to promote things on my insta. (it ain't like ana, its art related) but stores can choose you as a promoter or a rep and they will send you some items or you can pick some, and then you have a discount code like 10% off that people can use. some will give you money, some wont. and you also get your own discount from the store but you dont have to use it. (the most i got was 20%) oh also i have to use their products like twice a month, and post about them once a week. but it can vary with businesses! hope that helps too lol

Reactions: 3
i have to promote things on my insta. (it ain't like ana, its art related) but stores can choose you as a promoter or a rep and they will send you some items or you can pick some, and then you have a discount code like 10% off that people can use. some will give you money, some wont. and you also get your own discount from the store but you dont have to use it. (the most i got was 20%) oh also i have to use their products like twice a month, and post about them once a week. but it can vary with businesses! hope that helps too lol
Yea I got some emails from a few small businesses before asking if I wanted to promote their products on my ig; they’d send me a free package and I’d have to post a certain amount of photos, and I got a discount code that other people could use to put in my bio, but tbh I didn’t reply bc the businesses seemed really shady

Reactions: 2
Her getting the name wrong for the SECOND time in a row proves that she has not educated herself, and now everything she has/will post is just preformative activism to get herself brownie points. The way she has behaved is not how an ally of the movement would behave :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Who are these people? Are they drama channels? Cant someone message them😭😭or they proper famous or something

Reactions: 6
Who are these people? Are they drama channels? Cant someone message them😭😭or they proper famous or something
basically angelika oles is a drama channel and she’s pretty big i think she’s only contactable on twitter for drama info but i don’t have it so if someone wants to go ahead

Reactions: 16
it actually turns my stomach sick how she even has the audacity to say his name wrong let alone post it, it would be better for her to keep her mouth shut 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 15
basically angelika oles is a drama channel and she’s pretty big i think she’s only contactable on twitter for drama info but i don’t have it so if someone wants to go ahead
Oo Ok im gonna have a nose. Dont have twitter either 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m off work until next week and I’m genuinely considering making an expose vid of all fake influencers over the last few days. I can’t explain how mad it makes me, all the performative bs and teeny bopper fans making out these crappy people have have single handedly ended racism is literally infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m off work until next week and I’m genuinely considering making an expose vid of all fake influencers over the last few days. I can’t explain how mad it makes me, all the performative bs and teeny bopper fans making out these crappy people have have single handedly ended racism is literally infuriating
do it you’ll get all our support ❤

Reactions: 16
do it you’ll get all our support ❤
ok. I think I remember everything she’s done over the past few days and I follow other threads too. I’ll just go through each youtuber/influencer and highlight the stupid bs they’ve done over the past week. I’m calling this my passion project and I’ll aim to have it done by the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i dont think angelika would be the best choice as shes been outed by @ellieaddi for having a boyfriend whos a youtuber (memeulous) that openly said the n word in a video last year
omg i had no clue this was true or that she was with memeulous 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.