Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her story of she’s giving away her clothes that she’s decluttered for free? Maybe it’s because I’m not a fan girl but I really don’t fancy getting my hands on her sweaty pre worn clothes that probably smell like onion and McDonalds

Reactions: 19
She’s said to reply to her stories but there’s not even a box to reply?

Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but like least she’s giving them away for free/charity so many influencers sell their gifted/sponsored clothes on Depop for money

Reactions: 28
Not to defend her but like least she’s giving them away for free/charity so many influencers sell their gifted/sponsored clothes on Depop for money
100% I agree, just don’t know who in their right mind would want one of her grotty creased bodysuits

Reactions: 13
I’m just very confused by the concept though. Surely whoever sends the first message is going to stay I want everything?

I can see what she is trying to do by not profiting off her subscribers but could she have not done a giveaway or something? Maybe get people to sign petitions and tag her in it so she can pick someone at random. Idk just a thought.

Reactions: 4
Honestly they’re better ideas, maybe split it into a few bundles, ask people to send confirmations of petition signings and pick people in a day or two? It’s gonna be a free for all in her messages & message requests

I love that she slapped filters on everything, cant wait for them to show up covered in foundation or something her level of hygiene is questionable at times (the pad on the floor is not a memory I wish to force on anyone)

Reactions: 12
Credit where credits due, at least she’s giving them away for free and not, like someone mentioned above, selling them on depop etc. However, surely it is unhygienic to give a bodysuit away?? That’s like giving back a swimming costume/bikini/knickers that have been worn???

Reactions: 17
You’ve spelt his name wrong here too - it’s Floyd with one L x

Reactions: 4
omg if she sold some of her clothes on depop i would def buy a top or something just so see if it does smell and how she packages it. also if it small as she says it is. then i would let you all know about it

Reactions: 19
Have you posted this? It's not in the comments?

Reactions: 1
When she said “I got them true to size” (something like that” after saying they were a size 4 I was like ??? Weren’t you always buying size 6/8 for true to size?? And even then we weren’t sure whether or not she was actually size 6

Reactions: 5
omg if she sold some of her clothes on depop i would def buy a top or something just so see if it does smell and how she packages it. also if it small as she says it is. then i would let you all know about it
LOL she gave away what look like one of her bodysuits.....no thanks. We know where that's been haha!

Reactions: 9
you also spelt his name wrong..

Reactions: 3
The overconsumption is really shocking to me as well, etc saff’s 18th birthday party?? I would never DREAM to have something that big the only situation I see it fitting would be for a wedding?? Plus it always seems like they’re buying a suitcase full of new things when going to a new event or even a small getaway.. bags, clothes, shoes, equipment etc.. why can’t you wear/use what you already have????

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone cringe really bad at the amount of times she says sick in her new video or the fact that she uses the word at all?! Surely she is a bit old to be using teen vocab Also I can’t help but always imagine Haz and Byron ripping apart her videos behind her back and her ‘sick sick new style’

Reactions: 12
Haz comes across as a nasty, sly and miserable bully who definitely does slag off Ana and Saffron behind their backs.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.