Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or in her latest video mejulie looks so pissed off whenever Atticus says something? Like I know she's tired after driving so long but she just seems extra emotional and manic in this one...
Honestly I kind of feel bad for Julie like it must be hard giving birth to your child when you’re not with the father once let alone twice and you could tell she didn’t want to drive to maccas but only did for Ana. I think I would be as stressed as she was having to deal with atticus behaving like that but I just don’t understand why she doesn’t just correct his behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 Anas still flashing her tits and Bratticus has the shits. All ignoring lockdown and Juls is having another breakdown.

I tried 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly I kind of feel bad for Julie like it must be hard giving birth to your child when you’re not with the father once let alone twice and you could tell she didn’t want to drive to maccas but only did for Ana. I think I would be as stressed as she was having to deal with atticus behaving like that but I just don’t understand why she doesn’t just correct his behaviour?
true but I don’t understand why Ana didn’t drive, she has her license instead of her mum driving her everywhere still

Reactions: 10
Refusing to watch her new video, I return to work in just over a week and I'm so scared and here she is driving 30 minutes to a bloody mcdonalds. I don't think she realises how fortunate she is to be able to make money by staying home and can do for the forseable future until the pandemic is going on.

Reactions: 10
Refusing to watch her new video, I return to work in just over a week and I'm so scared and here she is driving 30 minutes to a bloody mcdonalds. I don't think she realises how fortunate she is to be able to make money by staying home and can do for the forseable future until the pandemic is going on.
According to her, her life has literally been turned upside down. Not gonna lie, I felt zero sympathy for her as she spoke about it.
To me life upside down would be losing family members, being made redundant, possibly losing your home, not having enough money to feed your family etc. All she's had to do is stay at home and rethink her filming and act like an 80's calendar girl flashing her tits and Nike's.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So the new video where they blurt out their convo... do you not think it seems like she said something racist??? The way Ana was like “no I don’t” when Julie said “you know what I mean” and ana was so disgusted.... I don’t know. Seems fishy.

Reactions: 18
So the new video where they blurt out their convo... do you not think it seems like she said something racist??? The way Ana was like “no I don’t” when Julie said “you know what I mean” and ana was so disgusted.... I don’t know. Seems fishy.
Really? I didn’t interpreter that way. Perhaps should re watch it.

Tbh I thought it was something homophobic like that’s what it sounded like with the bleep and the blur on her face. Either way, racist or homophobic wouldn’t surprise me. Ana and Mejules really think they’re above us all when really they’re the most disgusting people I’ve ever seen on earth

If Ana's getting fat than morbidly obese people must be the size of a cruise ship
what’s the point of being on the thread just to support Ana? I don’t get it lol haven’t you read previously that we’ve mentioned that we think her face is getting fatter?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh I thought it was something homophobic like that’s what it sounded like with the bleep and the blur on her face. Either way, racist or homophobic wouldn’t surprise me. Ana and Mejules really think they’re above us all when really they’re the most disgusting people I’ve ever seen on earth

what’s the point of being on the thread just to support Ana? I don’t get it lol haven’t you read previously that we’ve mentioned that we think her face is getting fatter?
Yeah it was around the time they were talking about Byron so probably something homophobic. They are quite religious, albeit sanctimonious, behind the scenes. I just don’t get why you’d leave that it, it’s your own little inside joke and not funny at all.

Reactions: 11
Yeah it was around the time they were talking about Byron so probably something homophobic. They are quite religious, albeit sanctimonious, behind the scenes. I just don’t get why you’d leave that it, it’s your own little inside joke and not funny at all.
I interpreted it as racist as before that they were talking about things ana was scared of when she was younger- not sure though. She shouldn’t have kept it in just to bleep it out- not funny

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I interpreted it as racist as before that they were talking about things ana was scared of when she was younger- not sure though. She shouldn’t have kept it in just to bleep it out- not funny
Yeah you could be right there. Maybe she likened Lala to a race or ethnicity. Who knows they seem to operate with impunity. I hope someone hacks her laptop and finds all the nasty footage.

Reactions: 6
I though that too! It must’ve been either racist or homophobic

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what happened with the atticus and the toilet and viewer situation ??

Reactions: 6
in a way I kind of feel sorry for atticus as much as I despise the lad. Look at his “role models”

Reactions: 13
in a way I kind of feel sorry for atticus as much as I despise the lad. Look at his “role models”
Same, he doesn't really stand a chance :confused:
That's what rubbish parenting does for you.

He'll probably resent Julie and Ana when he's older, what with all his embarrassing moments online for the world to see.

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important

I' not supporting Ana. I agree that her content is slipping and she really needs to get her head down and do some real work and decide what type of audience she wants to cater to. However as someone who struggles with food issues and is constantly comparing themselves to people like Ana. Seeing things like people saying she is putting on weight is extremely damaging and below the belt. You don't need to bring her appearance into things. You can state you think her content is slipping and she's not putting much effort into her videos (driving round 20 mcdonalds) But for fucks sake stop bring up her appearance and calling her fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.