Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need a Hunger Games for all of these YouTubers, TikTokers, Instamodels. Two from every platform, fight to the death.

This latest video is too much. The hypocrisy, she’s the Dominic Cummings of YouTube. bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On the subject of Ana needing to be careful with her posts and the impression it may have on her young audience. I saw someone comment on her bikini pic the other day, I’m never going to eat again or something along those lines and while that might be a joke, she needs to realise that there might be a lot of viewers struggling with those feelings and her posts are making it hard for them to overcome the feelings. I know it not her responsibility really but she just needs to be mindful of how her posts may affect her audience, especially since the demographic is young and impressionable ages that may think they have to look like her for success and relationships etc. I’m speaking from experience here as I know how online star affected me when I was younger around her audiences age, and I’m still struggling with an ED now 6 years down the line.

I think Saffron also needs to be careful with this as it is evident she struggles with body image and could reflect these issues onto her audience especially as she does speak a lot about calories and diet culture. I think she’s probably getting a bit better with it though.
Totally agreed!! Her figure is to die for and can easily trigger body image issues amongst her viewers :// def did for me seeing all her pictures and try on hauls

I just watched her “making a hate page for 3 months” video or something like that and I was so disappointed bc i thought she made a tattle thread lol

Reactions: 6
has anyone got any clue what MeJulie was saying about the story involving Atticus, a viewer and a Costa cup?
The way she said episode sounded like he was having a complete breakdown because he needed the toilet

Reactions: 10
Anyone know why my replies join up into one? I want to post a separate comment but it quotes my previous comments together into a single reply ://

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone know why my replies join up into one? I want to post a separate comment but it quotes my previous comments together into a single reply ://
You usually have to space out all your replies like you have to wait until somebody else says something for your next reply to be separate from the one you sent before, if that makes sense hahah

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her, the world has to start going back to normal some time. McDonalds is open and people, whether or not anyone likes it, are going to be going. McDonald’s isn’t a necessity to anyone, not key workers, not NHS workers, not anyone and they didn’t specify that you could only come if you fall under a certain category. It’s a bit anal and reaching to be mad at her for driving in a car to a drive through that has been opened for the sole purpose of what she did. Yes she shouldn’t have driven 30 mins but nobody’s perfect, we are 9 weeks deep in this absolute tit show and I’m pretty sure people are starting to get fed up, can’t trap everyone down forever even though I think a lot of the introverts would like. The world is slowly staring to open up again, there’s worse crimes to commit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely one of those people who thinks they’re the same size in every brand and style
A size up or two in that bikini top would still look nice? (It would look nicer)
she just looks frumpy & messy all the time now
yep, im a size 6-8 in tops but i know to size up when it comes to bikinis as most are small. dont understand why she does it too, my chest is much smaller than hers so if i have to size up then she def does too

Reactions: 7
I get what people on this thread are saying about being fed up and McDonald's being open therefore you can go there. However I do think some common sense has gone out the window. Why did MeJulie need to go Costa if she was the only one having a drink from there? Are McDonald's drinks not good enough for her? I understand everyone needs a treat etc people are fed up, but this family have been to KFC what once? Twice?? Since the rules have been lifted. It's really unnecessary. Disgusted at how much of a hypocrite Ana is, thought she was really scared?

Edit: When Bratticus said "whoever commented that... I'm coming for ya" :censored: MeJulie has taught him well

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i agree w your point but yeah she is a hypocrite especially julie, going to costa, krispy kreme and maccies in one day

Reactions: 11
The way she said episode sounded like he was having a complete breakdown because he needed the toilet
He seems quieter than normal (still annoying though) I feel like meJulie had an absolute melt down with him, maybe gave him a warning. He’s not screaming as much but who knows.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never commented on anyone’s appearance here because I’m no oil painting myself, but she’s starting to look like she got stung by a bee... View attachment 139490She really needs to clam down on the processed food the salt retention in her face is getting ridiculous & no Juls I’m not JEALOUS ...
Am I the only one who can't see anything wrong with her face? Maybe I just don't look at that stuff but I think she looks normal. She 100% needs to sort her diet out and eat things like cakes and sweets every few days or oncea week on like a Friday (Friday is the day for me when I eat everything in sight!) in moderate portions (her insides will be rotting away from all that sugar).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair to her, the world has to start going back to normal some time. McDonalds is open and people, whether or not anyone likes it, are going to be going. McDonald’s isn’t a necessity to anyone, not key workers, not NHS workers, not anyone and they didn’t specify that you could only come if you fall under a certain category. It’s a bit anal and reaching to be mad at her for driving in a car to a drive through that has been opened for the sole purpose of what she did. Yes she shouldn’t have driven 30 mins but nobody’s perfect, we are 9 weeks deep in this absolute tit show and I’m pretty sure people are starting to get fed up, can’t trap everyone down forever even though I think a lot of the introverts would like. The world is slowly staring to open up again, there’s worse crimes to commit.
Lolllll she’s been preaching to the public about staying at home for weeks on end thinking she’s some sort of Gandhi but has made numerous non essential online orders, trips to the post office, non necessary car drives to the garden centre, KFC, McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme etc. Yes if you want to go the these places and support the second peak of Coronavirus then go ahead, but don’t do this after preaching to stay at home endlessly and shaming people who don’t when you don’t yourself. It’s called hypocrisy, which Ana probably doesn’t even know the meaning of let’s be honest.

Am I the only one who can't see anything wrong with her face? Maybe I just don't look at that stuff but I think she looks normal. She 100% needs to sort her diet out and eat things like cakes and sweets every few days or oncea week on like a Friday (Friday is the day for me when I eat everything in sight!) in moderate portions (her insides will be rotting away from all that sugar).
Sorry but for me the greasy, oily puffiness stands out from a mile away 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not that she’s going to McDonald’s. It’s the incessant hypocritical tweets and posts about staying safe, staying inside and how terrified and scared she is. Then off she plops with Bratticus and Me Julie to Costa and McD’s.

Also why the f@ck does she leave in these censored anecdotes? It makes no sense to us if we don’t hear what they say. It’s not funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched the video... The editing... I have no idea what they were joking about or talking about half the time.

MeJulie had had one too many coffees I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lolllll she’s been preaching to the public about staying at home for weeks on end thinking she’s some sort of Gandhi but has made numerous non essential online orders, trips to the post office, non necessary car drives to the garden centre, KFC, McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme etc. Yes if you want to go the these places and support the second peak of Coronavirus then go ahead, but don’t do this after preaching to stay at home endlessly and shaming people who don’t when you don’t yourself. It’s called hypocrisy, which Ana probably doesn’t even know the meaning of let’s be honest.

Sorry but for me the greasy, oily puffiness stands out from a mile away 🤢
Okay yes very hypocritical, but she’s not going to support a ‘second wave’ by going to drive throughs and placing online orders.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Thought it was funny how MeJulie was pointing at the queue saying can you believe it how ridiculous. I was thinking....love you are one of them losers queuing idiot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Okay yes very hypocritical, but she’s not going to support a ‘second wave’ by going to drive throughs and placing online orders.
lol you have no idea the amount of people is putting at risk through her hypocritical and non essential actions. but ok. maybe this isn’t the thread for you hun xx

Reactions: 21
I bet ana is livid that Saffy B has her own range now 😭😂 then painful attempts of trying to put herself out there on insta kill me off
She released a clothing line with get noticed last summer around july, is “inthestyle” a lot more famous??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.