Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Really random but how come she's never pretended to be going on Strictly like she does with all the other shows.
Every year its bottom of the barrel contestants half dressed seems perfect for her
Or is that even too low for the producers to go 🤨🤭
---
Weird how her friends are able to edit and upload vlogs from the trip, but Anastasia can't.. She's also barely posting on instagram. I'm sure My Adventure Project are thrilled with her.. If I were them, I'd demand she paid for the trip

I think it's sad that she thinks she can't just post instagram stories in real time. Instead, she over edits them and makes everything look so perfect and "aesthetic", which usually includes the tiniest white italic cheesy caption that we can barely read. Even a photo of the beach or the sea is edited beyond belief.
She shouldn't bother going on these trips if she won't do the work for which they get invited like the others do.
If they can find the time to post and upload she has absolutely no excuse and is a greedy, entitled girl
Its ridiculous, hopefully her youtube channel with tank soon enough

Reactions: 1

Alicedownthehole

Don’t follow Anna’s YT anymore but she’s just popped up on my IG.. has she had a boob job? Her boobs look very in-proportion in the last few photos she’s uploaded

BaileyMC

VIP Member
What accounts have posted about it? I can’t find any TikTok’s about it when I search!
I have just gone through my watch history to find this (think I need to tone it down on TikTok…) but the comments aren’t the greatest, but expected