Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coogs

Screenshot_20240415_094715_Instagram.jpg

Shows how edited her pics are too. Nothing wrong with a bit of a belly but she makes out she's a skinny queen who can eat whatever she wants. She's the biggest ick ever. She always looks like she needs a good shower

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

kmilne__

I haven't watched just read these comments, but if he's year 5 then yes he will have had the sex talk in school, they have one every year from reception in most schools now, age appropriate and more info each year but I'd imagine she was all shocked about it 🙄
Having the sex talk in school, in a safeguarding environment is completely different to encouraging a ten year old to talk about it online for anyone and everyone to see.

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 10.57.59.png

0:36 - 'My mum is just so unintentionally funny'

No Ana, your mum is straight up mean and horrible and is never ever funny

• Haha

caf.xx

Don’t know about anyone else but I would have much preferred her to do a vlog exploring Oslo and local cuisine and restaurants, not eating junk food all day long in a corner shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

forestaremagic

Prediction for her next vlog “guys I have nooo idea how but since coachella I’ve been SOOO ill like genuinely the most unwell I’ve ever been in my life” maybe because you go on holiday and spend your whole time binge drinking and eating junk??..

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Ewwwww her new vlog is DISGUSTING 😭😭😭
First of all her bedroom carpet is RANK, bits all over the fucking show looks like it hasn’t been hoovered in literal months
And she openly admits when she’s sat eating dominos that the top she has on, she’s had on for the past 3 days. Later that day she’s then vlogging at byrons flat WITH THE SAME TOP STILL ON 😭😭😭😭😭 why have you not showered and changed before going over to your friends that’s fucking rank she’s honestly so disgusting her personal and home hygiene is literally in the pits

• Sick
Reactions: 50

Boats N Hoes

i'm guessing she hasn't been using pads since the infamous video of 2016 when she left a used one on the floor for everyone to see

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been posted, not been on here for a while but did anyone see this? How much actually is it to go to Coachella now?

Also what actually is it that Byron does for money? Is it purely just YouTube/insta? I don’t get how thats enough to justify like how much it costs for the rent to his flat etc
To be fair I quite like the transparency. Rather he admitted that than felt ashamed of it & made something up. Not everyone is lucky to be a professional scrounge and get the entire trip for free!

Reactions: 49

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I saw a video on TikTok last night and it was either a brand or someone who works in influencer marketing. She said that they paid £60K to a YouTuber for a video and made £21.99 in sales. Hopefully brands will start to go out of business and people like Ana will be deprived of their ridiculous income.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The way that Atticus keeps saying to her “ask me some decent questions” and she keeps steering it back to age inappropriate personal questions is just weird and so juvenile. Frankly, he seemed to be the most mature out of the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bil

VIP Member
Saffrons Coachella vlog came on and jesus christ Ana is so ugly when she isn't in control of the angles. I mean, she's ugly anyway but I can't understand how she is so cocky when she looks like a mouldy carrot in the back of my fridge!!

• Haha
  • Sad

daisy2809

Chatty Member
yeah my comment got deleted too. if it was a video of an adult man interviewing his 10 year old sister about sex and puberty it’d be a far different reaction and reception..

• Sick

GossWhore

VIP Member
So many influencers were invited
1000067158.jpg

It's called PR not they think you're the next Holly Willoughby 💀💀💀💀

• Haha