Anastasia Kingsnorth #76 Ana hasn’t had Invisalign because she has gum disease xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these questionable outfits, but the CLIP ON EARRINGS are the worst crime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she go on a trip with a clothing brand and still not have clothes that fit her correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 - stepping out in shoes for school, off to Coachella looking like a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the white fox stories and it’s soooo cringey and awkward. Every single outfit is awful and you just know none of those girls want to be wearing them. The social media person needs replacing cos it’s not the girls trip vibes it’s trying to be

Reactions: 17
When Atticus goes to high school the older lads are going to rince him over his sister, she’s just beyond embarrassing at this point

Reactions: 19
Just watched the white fox stories and it’s soooo cringey and awkward. Every single outfit is awful and you just know none of those girls want to be wearing them. The social media person needs replacing cos it’s not the girls trip vibes it’s trying to be
I think some of them actually look cute, it’s just they’re all wearing the exact same pieces and it’s turned into a game of who wore it best 😭 Chloe, Saffron and Ana have the worst ones by far but Saff and Ana have put the least effort in with jewellery and accessories that weren’t “gifted”. Really shows what fashion girlbosses they are!!

Reactions: 4
Shadow and hip dips!

I feel like I'm standing up for her, I'm not i just think you guys are really bad at actually looking at photos 😂😂 Isnt that really obviously a shadow of the person in front? Not a edited picture where her body suddenly goes sharply inward?
Nah I can see the shadow! I mean it looks like their outfits are pulled and attached to eachother in the bit the original poster of the picture uploaded. Like they are velcroed together or something 😂😂

can think of about 100 better/more deserving influencers i'd have invited on that trip than any of the people who were lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.