Anastasia Kingsnorth #76 Ana hasn’t had Invisalign because she has gum disease xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! This is actually a thread title suggested by me but it is the one who had the most likes on the last thread 😂. Will hopefully stop the Invisalign questions too 😂🙄

ive put #75 instead of #76 but reported it so hoping mods can change it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread! This is actually a thread title suggested by me but it is the one who had the most likes on the last thread 😂. Will hopefully stop the Invisalign questions too 😂🙄
Does anyone know why she hasn’t had her teeth done? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They are the last two people in the world who should have a podcast. I can’t get over how dim they both are. The latest episode about sex myths but all they’ve done is perpetuate them further e.g. their discussion about female orgasms (Ana: “sex just finishes when a guy orgasms, that’s generally how it is”) and contraception methods are just two examples.

If I was being charitable I would say that I get what Ana means with the male orgasm comment but given they probably have a large amount of young listeners, they could have taken the opportunity to educate them a bit more. They relied on google so much during the episode too. A bit more research beforehand wouldn’t have been a bad thing

They’re largely unequipped to have any form of intellectual discussion as it is but this episode takes the cake 🙄 who was responsible for giving these morons a podcast deal?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They are the last two people in the world who should have a podcast. I can’t get over how dim they both are. The latest episode about sex myths but all they’ve done is perpetuate them further e.g. their discussion about female orgasms (Ana: “sex just finishes when a guy orgasms, that’s generally how it is”) and contraception methods are just two examples.

If I was being charitable I would say that I get what Ana means with the male orgasm comment but given they probably have a large amount of young listeners, they could have taken the opportunity to educate them a bit more. They relied on google so much during the episode too. A bit more research beforehand wouldn’t have been a bad thing

They’re largely unequipped to have any form of intellectual discussion as it is but this episode takes the cake 🙄 who was responsible for giving these morons a podcast deal?!
I don't know how she has a podcast and book and can't say "wet"

Also, you know you're a dummy when Saffron Barker is laughing at you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
can’t believe what I’m hearing on their latest podcast episode. absolutely disgrace putting things out like “sex is over when the man finishes, that’s just how it is” “don’t even think about your own orgasm”
Ana basically admitting that a guy has never made her finish.
and them not knowing basic female sexual health or when you’re most likely to get pregnant. their platform needs to be taken away yesterday. I hope to god young girls aren’t listening and taking their advice, it’s actually sad to think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Ana carried that episode (that’s saying something considering how bad it was!). I think if she’d done it with Haz, it would’ve been ok. Saffron doesn’t feel comfortable talking about sex online, which is fine if she didn’t have this podcast! Also she says she talks about it all the time with her friends but won’t talk about it with her BFF Ana on a podcast where you’re supposed to feel like you’re listening to your friends.

Reactions: 32
Ana carried that episode (that’s saying something considering how bad it was!). I think if she’d done it with Haz, it would’ve been ok. Saffron doesn’t feel comfortable talking about sex online, which is fine if she didn’t have this podcast! Also she says she talks about it all the time with her friends but won’t talk about it with her BFF Ana on a podcast where you’re supposed to feel like you’re listening to your friends.
Ana was googling (research she should of done before the ep) and chatting tit
Saffron doesn't want to talk about sex

This is a tit show

Reactions: 24
Did anyone notice how greasy her hair was in the recent vid where she was talking in the bathroom? Hair so greasy you could fry chips in it, vile. It still baffles me that she gets opportunities such as going to 10 Downing Street, and even that doesn’t motivate her to wash her hair

Reactions: 9
It also has the word lies in the title, feels like half of it is made up nonsense by two immature “girlies” who just wanted a podcast. Much preferred her podcast with Byron, felt way more natural

Reactions: 13
It also has the word lies in the title, feels like half of it is made up nonsense by two immature “girlies” who just wanted a podcast. Much preferred her podcast with Byron, felt way more natural
I agree though I can’t understand a lot of what Byron says. I preferred it when haz was on it.

The thing is with saff and Ana’s dynamic is they’re supposed to be bffs yet saff never seems to know what Ana’s been up to (unless that’s her “acting”). Ana always knows saffron updates already.

Reactions: 11
The podcast is unreal. How can they know so little.

Both seemed to think a hymen only broke during sex which is strange given they both couldn't remember when it happened. Saff had never heard of a female condom, Ana knew a name, but both clueless on how it works. felt very much like Saffron was shaming Ana in her "I've never used lube etc" because she's not needed it.

If they were 16 fair enough but they are both adults, how can they be so clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Its like watching a couple of teenagers. Majorly cringe and embarrassing. I spoke this way when I was at school as a virgin.

Reactions: 42
there is literally no substance to her recent video. all i hear is 'i don't know why this is the least favourite' as she's eating

Reactions: 23
"i'll give that to my friends" no you bleeping wont 😹 waste of food and money. she needs to do something different. thought she was going to cut fast food out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.