Anastasia Kingsnorth #74 in her single girl era but only because nobody wants to go near her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell naw I wash mine every damn day because it gets greasy as hell if I don't. I wouldn't walk around give oil slicked hair like our Ana. And before anyone says the old myth 'You can train it to be not greasy, its only greasy because you wash it often' Thats actually not true. The glads on the scalp produce oil just like the face, and some people have oilier heads than others, just like some people have oilier skin than others. There is no such thing as training it. If your hair is oily and you are going out in public, plz for the love of god wash it. Ana needs to wash her damn hair more often lol
I don’t wanna argue, but you can train your hair. End of story. Its been scientifically studied and proven as fact using empirical research. Its simple dermatology that drier scalp = more oil produced. You know what makes your scalp dry? Washing your hair too often. Your hair will simply compensate for the lack of oil by producing more oil. But the word ‘train’ makes it seem easier than it is. Its not just washing your hair less and putting up with the grease for a while. Its changing the products you’re using (eg. going sulfate free, using less styling products), changing your whole hair care routine (eg. using less heat), and incorporating more B vitamins into your diet. If you can’t train your hair, you’re either lazy, too self-absorbed or have a skin disorder lol.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The hair is too big and makes her face look even more round. Straight hair suits her better.

Reactions: 12
Anastasia Mingsnorth #75; It’s giving new year same Stas, grim and greasy. Caught driving and texting new gay bestie Cle x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hell naw I wash mine every damn day because it gets greasy as hell if I don't. I wouldn't walk around give oil slicked hair like our Ana. And before anyone says the old myth 'You can train it to be not greasy, its only greasy because you wash it often' Thats actually not true. The glads on the scalp produce oil just like the face, and some people have oilier heads than others, just like some people have oilier skin than others. There is no such thing as training it. If your hair is oily and you are going out in public, plz for the love of god wash it. Ana needs to wash her damn hair more often lol
greasy haired gal here and i used lockdown as my opportunity to train my hair, washing it every five days and it was so itchy and DID NOT WORK !!! i can sometimes stretch to going out with second day hair but my hair gets greasy and cannot be trained. ‘hair training’ might work for you, maybe your hair is not as oily as you thought it was before you started washing every day but for us fine haired/oily gals sometimes washing it is the only solution

that said, ana’s hair being so thick she probably doesn’t need to wash it every day or every other day but she does take the biscuit with it 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
greasy haired gal here and i used lockdown as my opportunity to train my hair, washing it every five days and it was so itchy and DID NOT WORK !!! i can sometimes stretch to going out with second day hair but my hair gets greasy and cannot be trained. ‘hair training’ might work for you, maybe your hair is not as oily as you thought it was before you started washing every day but for us fine haired/oily gals sometimes washing it is the only solution

that said, ana’s hair being so thick she probably doesn’t need to wash it every day or every other day but she does take the biscuit with it 😅😅
Preach sister! Fine haired gals unite! 👊🙌🚿

• Heart
Reactions: 11
her face looks like it belongs to a body twice the size of hers, can only be attributed to poor diet/excess sodium intake/dehydration. she really needs to start putting her health first

Reactions: 9
The cheek she had when she said a must is good dress sense. Whilst wearing that! I vomited 😂😂😂
She got so offended when he said her type would basically be a roadman. Let’s be honest ana, it was 😂😂
---
that said, ana’s hair being so thick she probably doesn’t need to wash it every day or every other day
Ana is not training her hair though. She is just too lazy and unhygienic to wash it, it’s so gross. I have thick hair and I have to wash it every other day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.