Anastasia Kingsnorth #67 Sam Smith’s twin, smells like a bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone as gross as her should NOT be getting sofas that white 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably agreed to do a gifted post before realising what a state her sofa was before that and now she has no choice. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 8
For her living alone, I don’t know HOW they’re that bad.
I have 3 dogs and fairs mine aren’t cream but still weren’t even anywhere near as bad as hers

Reactions: 11
Who is she impersonating on her latest TikTok because she doesn’t usually behave like that. Pick a personality Ana!

Who is she impersonating on her latest TikTok because she doesn’t usually behave like that. Pick a personality Ana!
Lmao I was gonna take the piss out of the way she said blush before realising it’s actually blursh but even still … “I have seen people use this BlUrSh”

Reactions: 1
Newest pics from the sofa cleaner himself 🥴🤢View attachment 2063456
Forget getting that done for free, she should have paid the poor man double!
The state she let it get too is truly shocking and frankly utterly vile considering she lives alone id give some leeway if kids or pets lived there but that's not on.

I hope others have a word or two about her hygiene and cleanliness and soon

Surely her boyfriend wouldn't think that's acceptable! 🤔

Reactions: 22
just imagine, if that sofa service wasn't gifted then that gifted sofa would never have been cleaned in all the time ana has and will own it, therefore remaining dirty, smelly and stained (just like her) until the end of time. :sick:

any responsible CE0,000,000 Bo$$ witch adult would have it cleaned probably once or twice a year regardless.

PS - what 12 year old is going to use that service anyway she is such a beg.

PPS - i wonder if the guy also cleaned the circle cushion lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine that is the way she treats her own furniture, would have been bloody expensive too. Absolutely no care in the world - imagine how she treats other peoples stuff

Reactions: 5
She is disgusting. Why she decided on a white sofa is beyond me. She has no idea how to look after herself or her things. I can only imagine the filth of the rest of her place..

Reactions: 13
I know Ana herself is scruffy, but to be fair to her, I bet her grubby mates show her stuff - like her sofa - no respect, either.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.