• Anastasia

Votes: 113 16.5%
  • Atticus

Votes: 471 68.7%
  • Julie

Votes: 102 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Just looked at the most likes from the last few pages as that’s what you’re supposed to do! And a new poll bbys ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The outfit does not match the backing song choice, it is NOT a work of art. It’s like a stripper outfit with a stupid hair band that I wore when I was about 8. Sorry if that dress is someone’s cup of tea but I hateeee it
DD552064-4082-4E30-B202-173049BAB534.png
Its giving bad 80s aerobics home exercise video faaaassshhhuun lol
B3B876C6-D16C-43A1-A838-52C468D75E5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i know we’ve all said how atticus acts like an old man in a young persons body, but that picture on Julie’s insta of him with little mix wax things, he looks like a very small Middle Aged man lmaooo

• Haha
The outfit does not match the backing song choice, it is NOT a work of art. It’s like a stripper outfit with a stupid hair band that I wore when I was about 8. Sorry if that dress is someone’s cup of tea but I hateeee it
DD552064-4082-4E30-B202-173049BAB534.png
Its giving bad 80s aerobics home exercise video faaaassshhhuun lol
View attachment 1967655
There’s no need to walk around with your boobs and vagina out! I guess the new boyfriend knows what he is getting, it’s just a shame that the rest of Manchester do too. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
it has to be julie she made these two biggot children , smokes 30 a day , gives braticus chicken nuggets everyday and calls herself a mum of the century

I could somewhat tolerate her videos more if atticus wasn’t in them. The constant interrupting and talking over everyone is ridiculous fair enough if he was still like 4 years old and a bit excitable but he’s literally about to turn 10 and goes on that way. My god if I dared to talk over or interrupt my parents or any family member I would have been told about myself. They really do baby him so much and when he starts secondary school he’s gonna have a massive shock!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.