Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
There is no way he will sit for two 2 and a half plays in one day. Saying that, I wonder if she has realised that she needs to book 2 parts
They’re condensing it down to one play soon so I don’t know if broadway is where they’re trialing it

Reactions: 1

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Anyone know where haz is moving to? She said in her video something like she will be going back to Australia but not with the people she went with this time as she’s moving soon or something? Idk if she means she wants to move to Australia or that she’s moving away from the others, I missed most the first half of the video so not sure if she did say..

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
What all this about 'tell me everything'?
She's done another ad for itv x where ana is asking Julie questions one being what was it like raising her as a teenager and Julie's response is i will choose a nice word cheeky.

I don't follow her closely but I feel like we would have seen something about it here
Telling everyone it's launched like she's some big star, first of all no-one would have a clue who either of them are and secondly it's the first I've heard of it?! 🤨

Melier

VIP Member
Jasmine 100% cheated on her bf in aus. There were videos in peoples vlogs of her sexually dancing and bending over and twerking infront of boys. Also was probs her shagging someone then 😂. The only single one out of them apart from Ana is haz soooo
Not jas’s thread but which vlogs did you see this in?!

• Wow

sarahboo32

lying about same day or not just change your shirt before filming this clip. Not hard is it
I don’t think it actually is the same day! I saw the TikTok and I went to the video to look the eyeliner wings look different! Would make sense if she’s recording the podcast in two different days that she’d need to look the same!

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Was it a thoughtful gift though or was it an easy cop out by Ana , let’s face she’s booked it during term time , they are having to travel to her the day before to get the flights , she’s going to Vlog and film videos of the holiday so she’s basically getting it all paid for by YouTube and her viewers .
That’s her “job” tho not justifying it or saying it’s right especially in these times.

If someone got me the holiday as a gift I would consider it thoughtful.

I agree could have picked a different time of year but it’s cheaper to go during term time right or wrong and flights may have been cheaper from Manchester airport as it’s not Gatwick or Heathrow.

cls…xxx

Doesn’t matter if it isn’t her thread? I don’t even think she has one either? I don’t remember which one but one of the aus vlogs when they went clubbing. She was wearing a pink corset top
Not jas’s thread but which vlogs did you see this in?!

churros

Who's gonna take one for the team and listen to the radio 1 show?
I listened to her intro and to be fair I think she did a good job voiceover wise; however after tuning in to the one previously - you could tell it was scripted and not improv / 'fresh.' I didn't stick with it after that 2bh

What's the doc about?
IKR they sprung to mind!

• Haha
I refuse to believe she’s actually going to be on love island. Maybe as a presenter🤢 she’s not in the line up
She absolutely can’t be going in as a contestant. Everyone knows it’s obligatory for all contestants to have a full top and bottom set of Katie Price inspired Dulux Brilliant White veneers.

Scbu

VIP Member
But Julie is Atticus’s parent not Ana. It’s Julie’s choice to piss her money up the wall and not Ana’s responsibility to bail her out if she ends up in trouble in the future. Julie has had 12 months to save thousands of pounds and has chosen not to. Ana has supported them in the past and should be free of the responsibility now that she has moved out.
Of course she should be but if she continues to use them both especially Atticus for content then she has some responsibility for him.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
wtf is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣 when you have basic training at 7 but going on a night out at 8 🥴🤣
not to mention all the hangy bits on the trousers literally dragging along the floor?! she really has no fashion sense whatsoever
What the f is that outfit