Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MeJulie always has herself as the priority. She is the most self obsessed and pitiful internet personality. Also those slippers are fugly xoxo
One week of actual parenting. Is home bargains shut? Has atticus had nothing to rate out of 10? Those are essentials. Them and a 20 pack of marlborough

Reactions: 12
Considering Julie can’t sting a grammatically correct sentence together, I can’t imagine what she’ll be teaching atticus? How to claim benefits? Idk

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That photo on insta posing in the lace lounge underwear. I'm no prude but there's young girls who follow her and that photo is quite frankly too far!!! What kind of mum would be happy about their daughter putting photos online like that?!! Give up Ana, your desperation absolutely stinks!!!
just checked that post out. the comments are in a bit of a mess, lol. i get confused when i see ana's insta, she knows her audience are young teenage girls or even younger girls (under 13). why would she post stuff like that? if her content was mainly based around young women and older teenagers (16+) i would find it fine. it just baffles me really, she needs to know what to do. her insta page looks like a messed up portfolio.

Reactions: 5
just checked that post out. the comments are in a bit of a mess, lol. i get confused when i see ana's insta, she knows her audience are young teenage girls or even younger girls (under 13). why would she post stuff like that? if her content was mainly based around young women and older teenagers (16+) i would find it fine. it just baffles me really, she needs to know what to do. her insta page looks like a messed up portfolio.
She posts stuff like that because shes desperate for attention and validation. You only have to listen to the number of times she mentions shes single and never had a boyfriend to know it bothers her.

Reactions: 9
“Coming off socials for the day have fun everyone” one hour later she’s posting pics of her dominos?? Oh ana 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
ANOTHER pizza? She's giving Zozo Slugella a run for her money with the amount of junk she consumes.

Her insides must be rotting...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You guys, don't hate on her.. She's such an InSpIrAtIoN, like her very educating videos, who knew that you can use pink food coloring on your food and make it pink, like she's so smart 👌 And she spends so much time planing her videos, like eating pink food for 24 hours, eating blue food for 24 or staying at home for 24 hours, it must've take her a while to plan something so creative 🤗 She's a true InSpIrAtIoN 👌👍😍
Also, apologize if my English isn't good 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You guys, don't hate on her.. She's such an InSpIrAtIoN, like her very educating videos, who knew that you can use pink food coloring on your food and make it pink, like she's so smart 👌 And she spends so much time planing her videos, like eating pink food for 24 hours, eating blue food for 24 or staying at home for 24 hours, it must've take her a while to plan something so creative 🤗 She's a true InSpIrAtIoN 👌👍😍
Also, apologize if my English isn't good 😂😂
I know, she does so much planning. Take the easter food video. She had to drive all the way to the supermarket, locate the aisle where the easter eggs were, and choose some. As if that wasnt enough, she had to carry them to a till, then back fo her car and dump them in her room. And after all that, she then went on Amazon and found more eggs. She must be exhausted, all that for one video. I think we are forgetting society's true hero here. Not the nhs, not the supermarket workers pulling long shifts and risking their health, not postmen, but Ana. Twice a week she does that guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know, she does so much planning. Take the easter food video. She had to drive all the way to the supermarket, locate the aisle where the easter eggs were, and choose some. As if that wasnt enough, she had to carry them to a till, then back fo her car and dump them in her room. And after all that, she then went on Amazon and found more eggs. She must be exhausted, all that for one video. I think we are forgetting society's true hero here. Not the nhs, not the supermarket workers pulling long shifts and risking their health, not postmen, but Ana. Twice a week she does that guys.
OMG yeahhh 👌 She definitely deserves a break to Maldives or something 👏 So much hard work and effort is in her videos 👌 A true hero 👏👏👏💯

• Angry
Reactions: 8
"Coming off socials for the day" yet posts her manky feet on her story. I don't know what I'd rather see, her orange, dirty looking feet or MeJulie with no eyebrows

• Haha
  • Sick
I suffer with body dismorphia and disordered eating and seeing the kind of posts Anastasia puts up in regards to flaunting her body seriously eats me alive. It is so damaging to post yourself all over social media half naked for impressionable young ladies to see, especially when she also promotes eating as many McDonald’s as you like. Just awful in my opinion to have young women thinking you need to look like that to be popular and valued, truly makes me wonder if she knows how much she could affect some of these young girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I suffer with body dismorphia and disordered eating and seeing the kind of posts Anastasia puts up in regards to flaunting her body seriously eats me alive. It is so damaging to post yourself all over social media half naked for impressionable young ladies to see, especially when she also promotes eating as many McDonald’s as you like. Just awful in my opinion to have young women thinking you need to look like that to be popular and valued, truly makes me wonder if she knows how much she could affect some of these young girls.
Same here struggled for well over a year, most of her followers are probs around 11-13 so puberty and secondary school age so her posting s**t like that isn't appropriate at all she starting to really p**s me off

Reactions: 7
Never read her comments on videos etc but I had a look at the ‘eating Easter foods for 24 hours’ comment and bloody hell most of them say along the lines of ‘omg I only eat a lettuce leave and put on 15 at, ana can’t eat all this and has such a good body’
I think this is bad for the people she is influencing because it’s not like you eat 10,000 calories and then put on a stone the next morning, it takes time and it is going to catch up to her.
I’m glad I don’t have an impressionable teenage daughter who watches her

Nice of Julie to follow the rules of only go to the shops for essential items only. Supermarkets are overrun enough. Family of arseholes.
The Julie was still going to B&M until they shut all stores (the day after lockdown was announced) so I don’t think she cares very much. I imagine she’s one of those people calling it a hoax and that it isn’t as bad as the media are making out haha

Reactions: 11
Would love to see some of these YouTubers helping out their communities, volunteering, taking food packages etc rather than sitting in their fancy houses ordering pizza and watching Netflix

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.