Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at Julie's passive aggressive hints about needing a new car. Bet she doesn't 'need' one but just fancies an upgrade. Well you'd best get saving then like the rest of us, woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also don't know if it's the same in the UK, but here in Aus, there's like at least five different brands which all sell something called "burger sauce" and it's literally big mac sauce, it's exactly the same 😂
None quite taste the same but they are available in supermarkets yeah! 😂

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of Churchill with all that bloody nodding in her boomerangs. I do not get it. I also don't get the nude/foundation lips.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does Julie manage to turn every video about her.
I’d sell that for a car etc

ana wanting to get into mainstream presenting is hilarious when she’s so lazy with her content

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's wrong with her car anyway? Why does she need a new one if it's her dream car?

Reactions: 7
I'm sure they said before that Ana helped pay for the car mejulie has already because it was her dream car, she cant have had it that long, why does she need another one?

Reactions: 8
Just noticed mejulie has deleted all her skinnyshitco posts bar one. I thought she was proud of all her ads and it was just jealous haters who didnt like them?
oh no I’m gonna miss the “absolutely lovely” tasting sessions of the skinny co dishwater, I mean sauces

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole thing with jed is 100% for a video or something along those lines. Casey (saffron’s brother) has been posting about them as well which is weird seeing as he’s not even with them

Reactions: 10
It’s nice to see Ana doing something new like skiing, I find it so interesting watching someone take up something new

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion: Skiing with Saff, begging for a date with Jed, admitting her mam sleeps with rando’s with her in the bed!
lol sums up this girl to a t. With McDonald’s monopoly approaching, expect the increase of videos with her and Julie ranting about a new car, shying away and laughing about her income and the little tit screaming in the background

Reactions: 11
MEJULIE
You know me love-a you truly
From my head down to my goolies
You turn me on with your big babylons
Me Julie
You got some sweet damn coolies
When me touch it with my goolies
You turn me on with your big babylons
Oh Juuuuulie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why but when you look at Ana she screams low income family
What does a 'low income family' look like? Sorry but I find that a strange comment. They're not a low income family, she rakes in thousands from her YouTube video and Julie earns as well now.

Reactions: 9
What does a 'low income family' look like? Sorry but I find that a strange comment. They're not a low income family, she rakes in thousands from her YouTube video and Julie earns as well now.
She is from a low income family as Julie is her family and has been brought up on benefits
She’s nouveau riche and spent majority of her life with little. And by the comment I was referring to her posture, teeth etc

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why but when you look at Ana she screams low income family
Sadly I agree, you can just tell! Obvs now that’s not the case, but she can keep flaunting every designer brand she has but it’s nothing more than new money

Reactions: 8
Think I was trying to find a polite way to say rough

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.