Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed mejulie has deleted all her skinnyshitco posts bar one. I thought she was proud of all her ads and it was just jealous haters who didnt like them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie is vulgar literally begging her daughter for a new car 🤢🤢🤢
Mac sauce has been around for decades these lot are going on like it’s brand new STFU 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Julie is vulgar literally begging her daughter for a new car 🤢🤢🤢
Mac sauce has been around for decades these lot are going on like it’s brand new STFU 😂😂😂
I also don't know if it's the same in the UK, but here in Aus, there's like at least five different brands which all sell something called "burger sauce" and it's literally big mac sauce, it's exactly the same 😂

Reactions: 6
Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 - Invisalign for free who’s begging for a new car? MeJulie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Youngsters of tattle, answer me this.

WHY THE duck DOES SHE NOD IN EVERY BOOMERANG? IS THIS A THING?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Title suggestion: Skiing with Saff, begging for a date with Jed, admitting her mam sleeps with rando’s with her in the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Title suggestion: Skiing with Saff, begging for a date with Jed, admitting her mam sleeps with rando’s with her in the bed!
She desperate to start rumours about her and Jed. Could tell on the insta stories. I don’t think he’d be into ana to be honest

Reactions: 8
She desperate to start rumours about her and Jed. Could tell on the insta stories. I don’t think he’d be into ana to be honest
Tbh he was posting like that as well so could be a 'prank' for a video. Not that its believable in the slightest.

Also, Ana's teeth were so yellow in the insta stories Saffron posted when they were on the plane. You see her side profile and they're giggling over Jed or whatever.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why she has to wear either skin tight or revealing clothes in every single post and video, is there any need? Surely her mum should tell her she looks like the village bike when she shows absolutely everything off. Then again Julie isn’t the best role model now is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.