Anastasia Kingsnorth #23 Stockpiling food for Manny, ignoring tier 4 & infecting my nanny'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Moving all the way from Wellingborough to Deansgate, but Gaz and Brian don’t actually like you mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think the reason she's constantly asking for video ideas is cos there's no clear trend to hop on right now.. There's not one particular video that every Youtuber is doing.. Which just highlights even more so that these people who keep asking for ideas are all completely unoriginal and usually rely on just following the crowd and never coming up with original content
Look at what she's put out. Me eating a McDonald's. Me eating taco Bell. Me tidying my room. Me cooking mash potato.

It's diabolical.
I think YouTube is definitely slowly dying out
“Me cooking mash potato” killed me

View attachment 368645View attachment 368646
She deffo must be planning on buying the last of her followers to get to 1 mil
WHY WOULD U TWEET THIS OR PUBLICISE IT UGH
Do you know what I don’t care for Sarah Ashcroft at all but one thing I can say for her is she quietly hit 1mil then waited to do a photo for it in case it went down again. A little dignity, please, Ana. (Fully thinking of that pool scene in Muriels wedding rn... “you’ve just got no DIGNITY Muriel”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I took a break from the website over Christmas and come back to see she's still boring and desperate as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her story, gosh does she think if we get our period when we’re meant to be at work we can just decide to lounge around and watch the queens bleeping gambit? Her job consists of sitting on her laptop, not exactly much to do is it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why do youtubers/instagrammers feel the need to share about their period? I have never written anything on social media about my period in my life and struggle to think of anyone I know posting anything about it either. We don’t really need to know that Ana has to sit and watch Netflix all day because of her period. She would get a fright if she ever entered the real world.

Reactions: 21
Why does she always announce she's on her period?!! We don't need to know!!! Saff does it too.

Reactions: 21
I work in a psychiatric hospital and I got my period at the beginning of the shift (7am) without knowing so had to use the wards pads (which are the most uncomfy undignifying things ever) snd continue my 12 hour shift with agonising period pains. I would love to see ana do a proper days work for once in her life 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
But according to her Twitter she came in on Friday??? I know periods are different for everyone but aren’t they meant to start bad and gradually get better???

Reactions: 9
She wants people to feel sorry for her being on her period, when so many of us get them and still have to go to work. We can’t just take time off and watch Netflix!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But according to her Twitter she came in on Friday??? I know periods are different for everyone but aren’t they meant to start bad and gradually get better???
Does differ, recently pain has been more after the 1st 3 days for me... I feel like we are heading for a collab with either Always or Feminax at this rate..or maybe a video living with period pain....

Reactions: 9
Her reply to that stalker boy annoyed the hell out of me too, “anyone who doesn’t get periods is so lucky”.... yeah try telling that to me when I’ve been trying to get mine back after 4 years due to decisions I made when I was 16 regarding food 🙄🙄 she’s so inconsiderAte

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is this complete obsessive kid who literally spams on every one of anas post trying to be exactly like her with loving the brown colour and doing YouTube videos exactly like her. Creepy if you ask me
I had to block him on twitter as got fed up of his comments coming up and his tweets even though I didn't follow him. Actually made me gag a few times he's such a lick arse🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wants people to feel sorry for her being on her period, when so many of us get them and still have to go to work. We can’t just take time off and watch Netflix!
Off topic but my friend's company has menstrual leave for people that get their periods so they can work from home :love: Ana's always working from home anyway so idk why she can't edit a video in bed or whatever anyway

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Why is this complete obsessive kid who literally spams on every one of anas post trying to be exactly like her with loving the brown colour and doing YouTube videos exactly like her. Creepy if you ask me
He's obsessed with Byron to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but my friend's company has menstrual leave for people that get their periods so they can work from home :love: Ana's always working from home anyway so idk why she can't edit a video in bed or whatever anyway
Loooove this! But exactly, they’re still expected to work from home, all she does is bloody sit on her bed eating she could do some work at the same time. Appreciate she might not want to film but she has plenty of other work she can do ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Julie have any friends apart from Pam? Her insta looks like she has none. In anas vlogs and videos she has never mentioned any?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I work in a psychiatric hospital and I got my period at the beginning of the shift (7am) without knowing so had to use the wards pads (which are the most uncomfy undignifying things ever) snd continue my 12 hour shift with agonising period pains. I would love to see ana do a proper days work for once in her life 😒
I feel you on this! When I was in my early 20’s I used to work in retail and when I was at the till serving once I nearly passed out because of the pain I was in due to my period. Started seeing stars and everything I had to go and lie down in the staff room and that Happened quite often. It was awful. I’ve been on different meds etc too because I used to get them so heavy and they’d make me really unwell.. but I still worked a PROPER job all through it. She has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world. She’s an insult to pretty much everyone when she bangs on about how ‘difficult’ tit is. Shut up. You have no idea you stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.