Anastasia Kingsnorth #23 Stockpiling food for Manny, ignoring tier 4 & infecting my nanny'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the Taco Bell Mukbang video she uploaded today. I really cannot stand at Atticus's behaviour. the way he speaks to his mum and tries to hit her, literally speaks volumes on how he's been brought up.

I don't think he has special needs, imo it's just spoilt child behaviour

Reactions: 36
Just watching the Taco Bell Mukbang video she uploaded today. I really cannot stand at Atticus's behaviour. the way he speaks to his mum and tries to hit her, literally speaks volumes on how he's been brought up.

I don't think he has special needs, imo it's just spoilt child behaviour
They have encouraged it and let it get to this point so they only have themselves to blame they have let it happen because some people find his behaviour funny and it gets more views but he's gone beyond the boundaries. Julie probably didn't want to tell him off so that she doesn't look as miserable and aggressive as she is. She is definitely trying to come across more laid back in most recent times

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s probably not my place to say, but it does seem to me that he is on the autistic spectrum with how particular he is. Like you can see in videos his food is specific and plain and he doesn’t like to try new things and how particular he is with the order of things.
If you know someone with autism you can kind of tell.

But I do also think that some are behavioural issues that could be corrected; When he butts in constantly and has to be the loudest in the room to be heard. I think things like that need to be nipped in the bud while he’s still young enough and is perpetuated by feeding into it. Namely Ana filming it and laughing and even making part of her living from it, gives him the message that it is acceptable. And it’s really not as he comes across as a demanding, spoilt little brat.

Reactions: 30
Having a child with autism isn’t a walk in the park. I can’t imagine many people jumping for joy at an autism diagnosis. Doesn’t mean autism is bad but it does mean it will affect yours and your child’s life forever.
I’m aware of that but it’s not a death sentence, it just fuels the stigma of all badly behaved and/or kids who lack discipline must be autistic. It’s really quite offensive to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 25
It’s probably not my place to say, but it does seem to me that he is on the autistic spectrum with how particular he is. Like you can see in videos his food is specific and plain and he doesn’t like to try new things and how particular he is with the order of things.
If you know someone with autism you can kind of tell.

But I do also think that some are behavioural issues that could be corrected; When he butts in constantly and has to be the loudest in the room to be heard. I think things like that need to be nipped in the bud while he’s still young enough and is perpetuated by feeding into it. Namely Ana filming it and laughing and even making part of her living from it, gives him the message that it is acceptable. And it’s really not as he comes across as a demanding, spoilt little brat.

Yeah it is a bit mean for people to be slagging him off for what he’s eating for Xmas, if he is autistic then food textures/tastes are a massive thing. He’s a child, we as adults don’t eat things if we don’t want to so it’s really not nice to force children to, especially if they’ve got existing difficulties with food.

Reactions: 23
I’m aware of that but it’s not a death sentence, it just fuels the stigma of all badly behaved and/or kids who lack discipline must be autistic. It’s really quite offensive to suggest otherwise.
It’s fine that you feel that way. But I don’t have to. You can be autistic AND an awful, badly behaved little bleep. That’s the point. If he’s autistic, he’s not being raised or disciplined in a way that will help him as a teenager and adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
not gonna lie I usually have Nuggs/Chips for my Christmas Dinner. shaped like a Christmas Tree for festive vibes haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
am i being a germaphobe (cause i am slightly) or is it so grim that she leaves all her stuff sprawl over her bathroom floor and the fact she puts her laptop on the toilet seat that she’ll then put in her bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 36
am i being a germaphobe (cause i am slightly) or is it so grim that she leaves all her stuff sprawl over her bathroom floor and the fact she puts her laptop on the toilet seat that she’ll then put in her bed 🤢
no normal person would put their laptop on the same seat that their arse goes, and then take it to the place they sleep🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No it is disgusting. Ok she doesn't have room for a wash basket in her bathroom but its not hard to pick them up and throw them in?! Also the toilet seat thing 1000000% is grim. But this is the same girl who doesnt wash her hands after she uses the wash room so..

• Sick
Reactions: 19
very confused on ana thinking we'll wear masks forever, surely she doesnt believe that?

Reactions: 14
Or when in today’s mukbang julie was licking her dirty fingers all the time

imagine going out, touching dirty surfaces and then putting your fingers inside your mouth
So unhygienic! Especially now that we have covid!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.