Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope that you are feeling better. I’ve not been feeling too great recently too although I am
Able to eat now. It’s so annoying though when you see people eating food or food in general and you can’t eat it. Ik it’s difficult but try and eat a little bit because you’ll feel worse from having no energy.food is fuel
Also I there are viruses (not just COVID) going around. The doctors said that I Mustof pick up a virus but I’d definitely reccommend get some blood tests as 6 weeks is a long time as Early this year I had a blood test which basically confirmed that I had post viral fatigues

• Wow
Reactions: 2

newtoyou

VIP Member
BTW she said her nan lives on her own but anyone remember that man who she would cut out of the videos when at her nans????
Like some man with dark hair??? Anyone remember it's happened a few times when at her nans you'd see in the background a man walking. So how can she live on her own?

Latest video says she is full can't move then won't stop banging on about takeaways OK then doll
I don’t look that closely but Ive only seen one video where a man is in the background (because people were talking about it in the comments) and apparently that was her uncle. It was a Christmas one.

Reactions: 1

Wills315

VIP Member
I was away for a while so must have missed it , why do people sometimes call haz and byron (who ana kissed but you lot need to stop obsessing over that) Brian and gaz?

kk91001

So I messaged her about her big food shop saying she’s bragging and people are struggling because of covid etc and she saw it, then she adds in her video “I’m donating to a food bank because people are struggling because of covid”
She has donated to a food bank before for one of her videos.