Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hllewis

Chatty Member
Hey everyone it’s been a while since I’ve been on here talking. But you was on Instagram talking yesterday and the day before that shut up you liar 😑

Reactions: 4

hannah123

VIP Member
She probably wants to buy and build. And she most likely is looking in very affluent areas in Northamptonshire so she'd need a hefty down payment esp as she's self employed and then she would need cash or a self-build mortgage to improve, destroy and rebuild etc. Having said that, her business accounts are incredibly healthy but I mean, not as healthy as I would have expected so either she's paying herself a hefty sum, spending recklessly or just not making as much as I thought someone with her subs should be. Saffron's accounts on the other hand....
Her company accounts are honestly grim that she’s got that much cash at bank. There’s a massive creditor as well, which makes me think the house or car was put through company accounts. I can’t think what else a youtuber would have that was a 250k creditor

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I showed my hubs that pic of Ana and he was shook. I wanted to get the males perspective and he wasn't impressed. He couldn't believe she was the same person (compared to her older videos).

The way she hikes up her underwear, is a fast pass to BV. Not a good look :sick:
I was thinking the same thing 🤣 I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets treated for BV/thrush often

We are both actually doing a post doc haha! Always have called it a group project. My friend didn’t refer to it as ‘having beef’ it was Misha on the voice note. I’m not bothered if you believe the tea or not I just wanted to share my half a story tea whether you want to drink it or not!
I have actually never used Zoom, I have to to 3 group projects this semester and most of the planning has been via Skype. We aren’t actually in uni a lot, we don’t have many sit down lectures and any group bits like this are done over Skype but there we go :)
So your friend is post doc age and hangs around with 20 yr olds? I understand that people can be friends with those of different ages but this seems a bit ridiculous. I never said your friend referred to it as ‘having beef’ lol? I said no body over the age of 15 would say that in regards to something this small (or at all)- if I’m correct Micha is over the age of 15, is she not?
So you’re doing a degree during a pandemic but you’re not using Zoom?..... right
I don’t mean to call you out but this is a very strange thing to lie about, I love how so many people just lap up random ‘half stories’ like this purely out of hatred/dislike for the person who the threads about. I don’t like the girl but Jesus Christ give it a rest hahaha

Anyway... let’s get back on topic. Has anybody got any tea to contribute that they haven’t just made up on the spot?

Reactions: 3
You’re suppose to mix flour and butter by hand. It’s making “breadcrumbs” which form the pastry for mince pies. However , you aren’t suppose to use soft butter (what she used) , you have to use hard block butter. But you can make the “breadcrumbs” in a food processer if your hands are too warm
sorry i was referring to her using a dessert spoon to mix the rest of it after

Longtimesnooper

I find it hilarious how she is moving to where sooooo many of her friends are but none of them actually wanted to live WITH her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh Ana doesn’t that tell you something bby ... :sick:

Also how long left on Gaz and Brian’s lease before they can bail?
Who are the other friends??

Ryan80

VIP Member
Yes! I remember exactly which video you're talking about I'll try to find the one, but it was so gross they were sitting on the ground at Bicester next to all the cars, and Julie was smoking, like at least get up off the filthy ground.

EDIT
it's at 2:20 onwards, disgusting to smoke next to Atticus when he's like 3/4 in this.
Julie hair is a much nicer colour in this video

Melier

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but apparently it will eventually be mandatory to have the covid vaccine before going abroad, I know Julie is an anti-vaxer so wonder what Ana will do when she wants to go on her holidays? I imagine she’ll get the vaccine anyway but wonder how Julie will feel🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry late to the party, how do people know Julie is an anti Vaxer?