Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have a friend who eats so much junk, like even if its 'homemade' food its still not 'fresh' food, its all from ready made pots. and she is so skinny, very small. she doesn't gain weight, and she even told me that her metabolism is really slow. so ana could also be like that, imagine their insides..

Reactions: 8
In her last video before this stupid sugar challenge one when MeJulie said her content was repetitive Ana immediately said what else shall I film? She does genuinely seem stuck for ideas but I don’t understand why she doesn’t listen to her viewers on the different things to do? Like she asks but never listens...

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Ana didn’t try and tuck into her own face during this challenge seeing as it’s CAKEd in make up

Xxxxxxxx

Reactions: 44
i legit have so many ideas off the top of my head, glow up day during quarantine, cooking things from scratch for a day, makeup tutorials, could go on and on. she’s just a boring dirty greasy little freak who wants to lick saffron’s bum hole.

Reactions: 33
I just think the comparison between her and Saf’s videos today is hilarious. Ana eating sweets vs Saf working out lol. I also think it’s funny that Ana makes out as if there’s so many ‘rules’ involved in these so called challenges. Hun it isn’t a challenge it’s just you doing it?

I used to love her and her videos, but money and fame really got to her head. She used to be very humble and genuine but now she’s just lazy and full of herself.

Reactions: 15
What irks me is she talks about having cheat days like she’s a fitness influencer... trying to copy saff yet Saff is nowhere near a fitness influencer herself

Reactions: 16
I don’t think that’s even a “mid ab” line lol isn’t that the line everyone has between the ribcage

Jealous are yaaa? Of my man hands are yaaaa?

Reactions: 23
Julie is trying way too hard to be like Jill Hudson ( Morgz Mum)

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see more makeup tutorials from Ana, but she does like to cake her entire face in highlighter

Reactions: 5
I’d love to see more makeup tutorials from Ana, but she does like to cake her entire face in highlighter
I could live quite happily without any more content from her into retirement 2bh let alone makeup tutorials I mean a tutorial is a how to - looking at her makeup she ain't exactly an artiste is she?

Reactions: 10
Yeah she didn’t seem to eat much really in the vids. Few bites of each. When people say ‘wow it’s so sickly’ I agree but also she didn’t eat it all. She’s gonna waste it all.

P.s Atticus is too much

Does anyone else get grinch looking vibes from Ana with those curled lips when she smiles, where she’s biting on her inner cheeks to make her greasy face appear to have more definition than it actually does?

Reactions: 25
Random question regarding not just Ana but influencers in general. Do they actually all know each other does anyone know? Because Molly-Mae’s sister commented on Ana’s newest insta post which I thought was very random as they’re from totally different walks of life. All of the love island stars from different seasons comment on each others pics as if they know each other. And I just noticed Imogenation commenting on Molly-Mae’s newest pic something like “yes my girl is back!” as if they’re really close friends. Do influencers have like conventions or something or is it all for show?

Reactions: 11
He most recent ig story post really set me off for some reason... doing chloe ting’s workout?? God pls (I love love love Chloe btw)

Reactions: 2
Hiii long time lurker here!
I’m really disappointed after watching her most recent video. As someone who used to suffer with an ED, it made me sad that Ana is promoting this kind of unhealthy relationship with food to her audience of impressionable young girls. Every girl who watches her is now going to think it’s okay to go out and buy a trolley full of sugary foods and eat it all. I felt uncomfortable watching and the whole thing just seemed like one big purge. Why can’t she do a “24 hours eating healthy home cooked meals”, or healthy meal ideas, surely this would be the best message to send out. Idk if I’m overreacting with this but that’s just how I felt watching the video

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.