Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I can't watch her for genuine fear of slipping into a coma.

Her house is boring, her content is boring and she is boring.

And her kid needs a fucking haircut!!!!
I feel like it’s all got worse since she had the new carpet laid? She longs for such a perfect life I don’t understand it

Trace

VIP Member
Does she ever stop complaining? Feels enclosed now but if her windows weren’t taped up she’d only moan that they can see in. Her husband warned her to stay away she chose not too these are the consequences unfortunately

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
What’s the point in decorating if she’s just putting pretty much the exact same paper back up? 🤔 think she’s actually afraid of colour

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Very happy for her that she is pregnant again! I do wonder how they will all fit in that house though? Joseph’s toys fill the spare room don’t they

Trace

VIP Member
I thought the same. Why spend over £100 on just the lights alone just to put them over that wallpaper??
The whole point of them lights is to make it look like there smashing through the wall but it’s smashing through grey wall paper with white stars 😂

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I started following her when she was in her old house. It was a cute place. When she moved I was honestly expecting them to go somewhere so much bigger but it isn’t really other than the garden. The white on white is dated and I just want her to get some mates so we don’t get multiple daily videos of her cleaning the floors.
also, I don’t know why she bothered with the mirrors in the downstairs loo when it’s not like they changed the fittings from the vanilla bog-standard ones you get from a mass development of identical houses. It’s just such an odd little room.
she needs to find a hobby to save herself - she’s old before her time

MaryH89

Her voice goes through me how many times can she say ‘erm’
Her voice is quite and painful and the way she says Joseph. That was one of our baby names after a family name and I just couldn't use it in the end because every time I said it I could hear her 🤣🤣🤣

Trace

VIP Member
I think she does it to bring in the messages and engagement of people telling her it’s lovely as it is. Only thing she needs to do is cut her sons hair, he looks like Gail Platt! Both my kids have long hair, it’s curly and blonde and it suits them. Joseph’s doesn’t suit him at all it’s an old women’s cut and makes him look daft with the clothes she dresses him in like he’s still a baby.
100% agree with you on Joseph’s hair it’s cute when there little but he’s going into year 1 at school now. He’s not a baby anymore as much as she’d still love him to be he’s just not pulling the long hair off anymore

Dandylion1

VIP Member
It’s not a bad size for 2 adults and 2 children - the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are ok sizes for small children. The master bedroom is cramped and the living rooms are tiny. I think the bigger “issue” is that they’ve used the 3rd bedroom to store everyone’s clothes so will need to find the space in their own rooms now for wardrobes.

She lives in a persimmon Hatfield.
Sorry but I don’t think her house or living room is tiny, maybe you live in a mansion 🤣