Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Fed up of her not declaring ads, expensive sofa set gifted and just a quick mention at the end. Absolutely no #ad anywhere. Reported to ASA.

Reactions: 2

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
The downstairs loo is like a fairground hall of mirrors! Gives me a headache.
Everything is naff! You’ve got a plug in fake fireplace and acting like it’s the epitome of good taste! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not. It’s shite! Some weird hybrid house of twee Laura Ashley combined with Towie tack. I’m not sure she knows what style she even likes. Don’t get me started on the carpet she couldn’t wait for and hoovers the footprints off it constantly.......

Reactions: 1

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Thought she was ordering the scarf and hat for the new baby. But nope, she’s ordering clothes from a baby boutique for her school age boy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let him grow up Ana, stop dressing him like paddington bear.
Do other people make mood boards for their kids clothes or is it just her? Am I missing something lol

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for the little lad. His lovely pictures hidden away in the utility rather than on display where he could show them to people. No toys ever kept out either, always packed away in plastic boxes, and she still moans about them. It’s so sad that the house is for insta and not a family.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Didn’t know this thread existed..... woohoooo! Her house is tiny, a downstairs extension off the kitchen will do nothing... the living room is tiny, and the furniture is all the wrong way round imo, also the fire place is shit! I hate the way she drops also at the end of every sentence, drives me mental! And her child needs a hair cut he looks like he’s wearing a helmet.... they must be upto their eyeballs in credit card debt paying for vile tat and new carpets all the time. ..... and breathe! 🥱
I wouldn’t say her house was “tiny” my house is tiny 🤣 my living room is half the size of hers 🤣

• Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Thought she was ordering the scarf and hat for the new baby. But nope, she’s ordering clothes from a baby boutique for her school age boy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let him grow up Ana, stop dressing him like paddington bear.

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Didn’t know this thread existed..... woohoooo! Her house is tiny, a downstairs extension off the kitchen will do nothing... the living room is tiny, and the furniture is all the wrong way round imo, also the fire place is shit! I hate the way she drops also at the end of every sentence, drives me mental! And her child needs a hair cut he looks like he’s wearing a helmet.... they must be upto their eyeballs in credit card debt paying for vile tat and new carpets all the time. ..... and breathe! 🥱
I was thinking the same... what on earth will the point of that extension be? It’s not going to add any value, they need an extra bedroom and/or bathroom to add any significant value. Just put a pergola up love, same effect.

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
She should just put the baby in Joseph’s room, it looks like a nursery anyway and then decorate the 3rd bedroom in a style that suits a 4 year old boy!

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen such a boring and clinical house. There’s literally no life in any of the rooms. It actually makes the usual grey houses look really homely!
I know she’s saying she can’t wait to add colour into the nursery but I don’t believe for a second she will or if she does I think she’ll soon change it back to that lovely shade of white!
Defo. Her oldest sons room is still very nursery like despite him being what, 5? now. She’s had another boy so I’m guessing his room will be the same

Booski

No disrespect but her house isn’t big, why the fuck does she need to spend so much time cleaning and faffing? My house is twice the size of hers and I have pets and kids and still don’t clean as much as she does, and it’s pretty bloody clean in here!

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
I still can’t get my head around her not putting a wardrobe in her sons bedroom because it looks ‘ out of place ( her words !) 🙈

Trace

VIP Member
I’d have a face like that too if my mum made me go to school in a Christmas shirt!! Why can she not let Joseph be comfortable in a Christmas jumper like everyone else. She’s such an odd person

Cass112

The Roman blind over the Venetian blind just looks odd if she wants it to be cosier she needs some colour in those boring sterile white rooms! Even grey or natural beige tones would improve it or some nice patterned curtains that had some colour through them that house is crying out for some character and life

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Think she’s been reading on here, all the posts about Alfie now are gushing about him rather than comparing him to Joseph... 👋🏼