Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debbie83

I’ve never seen such a boring and clinical house. There’s literally no life in any of the rooms. It actually makes the usual grey houses look really homely!
I know she’s saying she can’t wait to add colour into the nursery but I don’t believe for a second she will or if she does I think she’ll soon change it back to that lovely shade of white!

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Bit sad but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying this baby very much. Everything’s all about Joseph. “These clothes looked so cute on Joseph” while the baby is currently wearing said clothes like do they not look cute on Alfie? Today cuddling her baby she says “I miss Joseph being this small”
Agree. Seems more interested in the baby blue outfits, which look so uncomfortable for the baby. I also wish she would proof read her posts before posting, there seems to be a very obvious spelling error in every single post.

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Her house is really big? We have 4 of us living in a 2 up 2 down and we are fine
It’s not a bad size for 2 adults and 2 children - the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are ok sizes for small children. The master bedroom is cramped and the living rooms are tiny. I think the bigger “issue” is that they’ve used the 3rd bedroom to store everyone’s clothes so will need to find the space in their own rooms now for wardrobes.

She lives in a persimmon Hatfield.