An Artist Stories aka Country Grandeur aka Kate Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowt wrong with a bit of ‘Leccy fence for a track. Cheap and easy to move if required. Works for me.
Oh I didn't mean how long will the fence itself last , I mean the whole idea of a track or barefoot, before the next latest fad takes over her unstable mind!
I love me some leccy fence! Keeps my stallion in a treat and he's a turd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Oh I didn't mean how long will the fence itself last , I mean the whole idea of a track or barefoot, before the next latest fad takes over her unstable mind!
I love me some leccy fence! Keeps my stallion in a treat and he's a turd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh I agree, she decides she wants to do something and throws the kitchen sink at it. It will be something else soon.

Reactions: 3
Now this horse has a constant state of hives and is getting at home acupuncture. Claims he's allergic to trees, grass, etc. AND stress. Pretty much everything in a horse's natural environment. I'm going with the stres cause since he suddenly developed it. What exactly goes on at T-ley Grove!? Not too long after she started boarding and losing other people's animals. She posted she suddenly had a rat infestation in the stables.( In new build stables). That doesn't happen overnight. That happens, especially in a new build and with very few to no animals, from laziness, neglect, incompetence ..neglect. Now they have another new puppy. The last one got hit by a car after allegedly sneaking through an unknown whole in a hedge. What hedge? They tore most of them out. So she blamed the hedge. She posted this time they weren't letting the new pup out 7ntil they were fully fenced. Well obviously that's going to take some time. Then she posts that the new pup is covered in fox poo. Uh huh. I'm worried for this pup.

Reactions: 2
Now this horse has a constant state of hives and is getting at home acupuncture. Claims he's allergic to trees, grass, etc. AND stress. Pretty much everything in a horse's natural environment. I'm going with the stres cause since he suddenly developed it. What exactly goes on at T-ley Grove!? Not too long after she started boarding and losing other people's animals. She posted she suddenly had a rat infestation in the stables.( In new build stables). That doesn't happen overnight. That happens, especially in a new build and with very few to no animals, from laziness, neglect, incompetence ..neglect. Now they have another new puppy. The last one got hit by a car after allegedly sneaking through an unknown whole in a hedge. What hedge? They tore most of them out. So she blamed the hedge. She posted this time they weren't letting the new pup out 7ntil they were fully fenced. Well obviously that's going to take some time. Then she posts that the new pup is covered in fox poo. Uh huh. I'm worried for this pup.
Makes me angry seeing she has got another animal 🤯 any animal she has either dies or gets injured. She should be banned from keeping them. I’d love to know what the duck she does with her week, considering she doesn’t work, and her two boys are teens. Shes a lazy work-shy freeloader, happily taking handouts from Max 🙄

does Loopy Loo have ANOTHER horse? Saw two in an insta post this morning but to be perfectly honest her waffle is in such a small font all scrawly and arty my 5am eyes cant be bloody arsed to strain to read it!

The money she has spent on her track is unreal! 😳

The money she has spent on her track is unreal! 😳
For someone who, a few months or perhaps a year ago was selling the house, couldn't afford it, needed to free up some money etc. Not the arena, the track. Mad! Its the stuff of dreams to most!

Reactions: 3
For someone who, a few months or perhaps a year ago was selling the house, couldn't afford it, needed to free up some money etc. Not the arena, the track. Mad! Its the stuff of dreams to most!
Especially for someone who does sweet FA and doesn’t work 🤯

Not sure if this thread is active/people still follow her.. but what is she referring to on her latest post? Is that boy her son? Did something happen to him? 😢

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this thread is active/people still follow her.. but what is she referring to on her latest post? Is that boy her son? Did something happen to him? 😢
What was the post? Can you share here plz
---
I doubt anything has happened. She is such an attention seeker and loves to drip feed. Kate the Narcissist!

Last edited:
I didn’t read it properly the first time I saw it but it does kind of imply he passed his driving test and something bad has happened. Inbox me hun vibes going on.

Holy wow! Can't believe I've bumped into this thread. Kate the a/c people love to h*te. I started following her when they were still mid reno of their house. For those wondering where she's been. It seems they've put Thomley Grove on the market as of May 2022. Probably broke the bank with all of the $$ thrown away on animals she couldn't handle didn't know how to take care of. Btw for those who care... google her and Mary Berry pic. THAT is what KD really looks like without all the filters and photo sorcery.
Can you post the pic?! I can't find it :(

Im sorry I am bad at remembering to screenshot but she did an about me thing and implied she had 3 children (I actually can’t remember if she had 2 or 3 boys when I started following her…) but then all of her current photos as far back as I can arsed to school just show 2 boys. So whom is this mysterious third boy she’s “lost 💔” & where has he gone?! Definitely major “you OK hun?” vibes going on…