An Artist Stories aka Country Grandeur aka Kate Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this one. Wtf did I just read in those screen shots?! Is this one completely bonkers? That ā€œgod awful siteā€. Lol. Iā€™ve always found users on here are never too far wrong with their opinions. Weā€™re an intuitive bunch šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
New to this one. Wtf did I just read in those screen shots?! Is this one completely bonkers? That ā€œgod awful siteā€. Lol. Iā€™ve always found users on here are never too far wrong with their opinions. Weā€™re an intuitive bunch šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s a text book narcissist and has a serious victim complex. Everything that goes wrong in her life is always everybody elseā€™s fault and never hers.

Reactions: 1
I really do like Kate but wish sheā€™d stop with the whole universe and magic shite. I think she was quite overhorsed but arenā€™t we all sometimes? Sometimes itā€™s hard to admit and she poured so much money and care into that horse to get him right and it just wasnā€™t meant to be. I enjoy following her for her lovely stable content and riding style content etc but again I just feel she sits and manifests and wishes she had a horse rather than going out proactively looking. I know sheā€™s putting it into groups as she said on her stories but itā€™s hardly taking this long. Again, I do like her and maybe Iā€™m just being negative as I canā€™t wait to follow her ridden journey again. Sheā€™s an excellent rider from what I see. Wishing her all the best in her search

I agree I don't understand how she goes through so many horses. So many get ill or die.
She was over-horsed with Andy. She said he was above her experience and capabilities.
Confused as to why him being a rig made him so complex as I've worked with Stallions who can be perfectly well mannered if handled correctly. Obviously more unpredictable but many competent riders keep them.

Aflyonyourwall. I still want more max gossip. It seems like a deeply unhappy relationship.
Sometimes I think you are Max posting here what a dick your wife is!
Or are you the other women?!

I agree I don't understand how she goes through so many horses. So many get ill or die.
She was over-horsed with Andy. She said he was above her experience and capabilities.
Confused as to why him being a rig made him so complex as I've worked with Stallions who can be perfectly well mannered if handled correctly. Obviously more unpredictable but many competent riders keep them.

Aflyonyourwall. I still want more max gossip. It seems like a deeply unhappy relationship.
Sometimes I think you are Max posting here what a dick your wife is!
Or are you the other women?!
I have a mutual acquaintance with her. Wish i
Could say I was Max as I would love some inside tea šŸ¤£ I heard that he tells her heā€™s away for business and thatā€™s when heā€™s been unfaithful. He just hands her money and it keeps her happy. And never mind all the horses that have either died or fallen ill while in her care, thereā€™s the dog they only had a short time before being killed, the cat that died, the two black labs that have had numerous vet trips due to her negligence etc she should be banned from owning any animals in my opinion! They all get injured, fall ill, disappear, or die.

Iā€™m sorry I might be being naive here but Iā€™m deeply disturbed by her saying her horse is obsessed with her when sheā€™s on her period šŸ¤® surely not

Iā€™m sorry I might be being naive here but Iā€™m deeply disturbed by her saying her horse is obsessed with her when sheā€™s on her period šŸ¤® surely not
Sheā€™s gross. Sheā€™s like a giddy school girl sniggering and laughing about it. Thereā€™s no subtle or polite way to say you have smelly flaps šŸŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was wondering the same...... Bit disappointed this thread hasn't taken off as I had hoped. Was gasping for some good tea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know, right?! I set it up in the hope like minded people will flock over and share their grievances šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll hold out in hope šŸ¤žšŸ¼ Because Iā€™ll not be forgetting her treatment of animals and poor horsemanship in a hurry

Holy wow! Can't believe I've bumped into this thread. Kate the a/c people love to h*te. I started following her when they were still mid reno of their house. For those wondering where she's been. It seems they've put Thomley Grove on the market as of May 2022. Probably broke the bank with all of the $$ thrown away on animals she couldn't handle didn't know how to take care of. Btw for those who care... google her and Mary Berry pic. THAT is what KD really looks like without all the filters and photo sorcery.

• Wow
Holy wow! Can't believe I've bumped into this thread. Kate the a/c people love to h*te. I started following her when they were still mid reno of their house. For those wondering where she's been. It seems they've put Thomley Grove on the market as of May 2022. Probably broke the bank with all of the $$ thrown away on animals she couldn't handle didn't know how to take care of. Btw for those who care... google her and Mary Berry pic. THAT is what KD really looks like without all the filters and photo sorcery.
I was wondering how much longer Max would/could continue paying for her lifestyle. Quite surprised they have put the house up for sale, because the last time she spoke about it they decided to stay put until the boys finished school, and they (Max) just spent a fortune putting that menagerie in. Although looking back, maybe they have been having money problems, as there were no more horses bought recently (thank goodness šŸ™šŸ¼) and sheā€™s even had the stables out on livery to other horse owners, so obviously trying to scrape money together. It was only a matter of time before it all came crashing down around her, and honestly Iā€™m so glad it did. Itā€™s karma for all the animals that have come and gone through her ā€˜careā€™

I was wondering how much longer Max would/could continue paying for her lifestyle. Quite surprised they have put the house up for sale, because the last time she spoke about it they decided to stay put until the boys finished school, and they (Max) just spent a fortune putting that menagerie in. Although looking back, maybe they have been having money problems, as there were no more horses bought recently (thank goodness šŸ™šŸ¼) and sheā€™s even had the stables out on livery to other horse owners, so obviously trying to scrape money together. It was only a matter of time before it all came crashing down around her, and honestly Iā€™m so glad it did. Itā€™s karma for all the animals that have come and gone through her ā€˜careā€™

WHERE IS SHE?!? KAAATE KAAATE - Coma back all is forgiven ;-)

• Haha