An Artist Stories aka Country Grandeur aka Kate Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling Max is no more! Used to follow her and hadn’t realised she’d vanished…what on earths happened, she’s being very cryptic?
Always found Max super creepy

Reactions: 2
She’s back!!
What handle is she going under now?

I get the feeling Max is no more! Used to follow her and hadn’t realised she’d vanished…what on earths happened, she’s being very cryptic?
Always found Max super creepy
Well allegedly he was having an affair 👀 she has always been cryptic on her account. I think she enjoys the attention it brings. She definitely has narcissist personality disorder. She’s a textbook case

Reactions: 1
Gosh yes it would seem so…she isn’t what she seems…which is why she’s so fascinating. She almost comes across as unhinged… And all this recent the boys this, that and I talk, no mention of sneaky Max!

She must have already sold her property by now too. Can’t just be due to the alleged affair.
She always said her children weren’t comfortable there as they’d said it was too remote. Didn’t it used to be a squat/heroin den? Vomit, needles and tit everywhere when they first purchased it.

So ho do we know he was having an affair, what do we know?? Surely she didn’t allude to such on her page? She seems to proud for that. She was always so gushy over Max when we looked a total misery guts creep! An affair really doesn’t surprise me to be honest!

Gosh yes it would seem so…she isn’t what she seems…which is why she’s so fascinating. She almost comes across as unhinged… And all this recent the boys this, that and I talk, no mention of sneaky Max!

She must have already sold her property by now too. Can’t just be due to the alleged affair.
She always said her children weren’t comfortable there as they’d said it was too remote. Didn’t it used to be a squat/heroin den? Vomit, needles and tit everywhere when they first purchased it.

So ho do we know he was having an affair, what do we know?? Surely she didn’t allude to such on her page? She seems to proud for that. She was always so gushy over Max when we looked a total misery guts creep! An affair really doesn’t surprise me to be honest!
He’s a smug smarmy bastard 🥴
Although I find it hard to believe Kate would leave him. She enjoys a very luxurious lifestyle and Max is the one who pays for it all. She is a Lady of leisure and hasn’t a days work in her. If they separated who would fund her lifestyle? The horses? The property? The meals out? The boys lifestyles? The dogs? The hair and beauty treatments? Etc etc…

What handle is she going under now?

Well allegedly he was having an affair 👀 she has always been cryptic on her account. I think she enjoys the attention it brings. She definitely has narcissist personality disorder. She’s a textbook case
She’s still under anartiststories

Is this the start of it…. ‘Wild’ Oo look at me the super duper rider for sitting to it this week. Next week he’ll be dangerous and shipped off…..
At what point does she realise she is out of her depth and the only horse she can handle is a bleeping rocking horse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anybody have any gossip on Katie? Surprised she hasn’t shipped another horse off to the glue factory yet…

So she's baaaaaack!! With more horse issues and a track system - How long will it last?!? That family spend money like water!

Barefoot with a track system and can't believe she didn't see this before 🥲

Also seems to think she's not going to get mud with a track

So she's baaaaaack!! With more horse issues and a track system - How long will it last?!? That family spend money like water!
Nowt wrong with a bit of ‘Leccy fence for a track. Cheap and easy to move if required. Works for me.